PDA

View Full Version : Plans w friends

Rhys2001
February 25th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Imagine that you were meeting up in the evening with one of your best friends. However you have only seen this friend in a group situation, but now you're gonna see him/ her alone. What would you do (i.e. Eat somewhere, visit a place)??

Endeavour
February 25th, 2017, 06:40 PM
It depends on what you're/they're into. If you're both into film, then go to the cinema. If you both like, let's say pizza, go to an Italian restaurant. Usually I'd go to McDonald's or something first and then go to the cinema, but it's up to you.

Amethyst Rose
February 25th, 2017, 06:57 PM
I'll admit, I'm shit at entertaining people. I've always been reluctant to invite anyone over. Most things I like to do (writing, music, reading etc.) don't require other people to be there, so I feel like I'd bore them. Finding common ground in a similar like/interest and going somewhere we can both enjoy it would be a good way to hang out one-on-one without the extra pressure.

ska8er
February 25th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Treat them to lunch or go for
a pizza and a coke. If u r good
friends u should have something
in common-open up-talk.

pjones
February 26th, 2017, 02:02 PM
you obviously have done things you both like as a group, so pick one of those activities he or she seemed to like the best. as others have said, getting something to eat and them a movie would be fun and no real pressure

Falcons_11
February 27th, 2017, 04:51 PM
If it's not a date situation, I would just pick a place like the food court at a mall or at a coffee shop. Some place that very informal.

EvaNL
March 1st, 2017, 06:42 PM
I agree, pick some informal place. Get a bite to eat. Everyone loves food :D
Or go to the cinema, or if you both like sports, go see a match. If you both like books, go to a book store. Go to a music gig. Things like that. Establish some common ground and go from there.