PDA

View Full Version : Fox News defending CNN?

bentheplayer
February 25th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Vc3W9dlON9Q
iPNiT6L3zTI

Mars
February 25th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Regardless of which spectrum of the political scale you fall on, Trump is undeniably a liar and fascist.. He's a fucking dick head and I'm glad he's being called out on it by EVERYONE. Him trying to silence media on the basis that they're "fake news" just because they call him out on his bullshit is childish and violates our constitutional rights.

mattsmith48
February 25th, 2017, 04:27 PM
One step closer from a dictatorship.

Dalcourt
February 25th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Hopefully Fox News won't be excluded now for being Fake News, too. With Trump you never know.
But we are okay as long as he as the responsible news coverage from non-fake news like Breitbart.

Is sad where this country is heading and most people still being blind to it.

eric2001
February 25th, 2017, 11:45 PM
So soon newspapers will be shut down, then TV news and don't forget the "unreal" judges too.

Dalcourt
February 26th, 2017, 12:55 AM
So soon newspapers will be shut down, then TV news and don't forget the "unreal" judges too.

People get just what they voted for...so obviously it's the what majority in our free country wanted.

Mars
February 26th, 2017, 12:58 AM
People get just what they voted for...so obviously it's the what majority in our free country wanted.

He won by the electoral college thing tho, not by popular vote.

mattsmith48
February 26th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Hopefully Fox News won't be excluded now for being Fake News, too. With Trump you never know.
But we are okay as long as he as the responsible news coverage from non-fake news like Breitbart.

Is sad where this country is heading and most people still being blind to it.

Excluding Fox News would be increadably stupid move, espacially if there is another election, since most of his supporters watch Fox.

Don't forget Internet censorship

Dalcourt
February 26th, 2017, 01:12 AM
He won by the electoral college thing tho, not by popular vote.

Yeah, sure but if you read people's opinion or hear them talk you'll find that in a lot of regions in the USA all of Trump's appalling decisions are highly praised. You know I'm from New Orleans and being there is like staying on a an island surrounded by conservative, right-wing, racist, you name it sharks.
Our current political developement is the only thing that makes it at least a bit agreeable for me to have to leave the country.

Excluding Fox News would be increadably stupid move, espacially if there is another election, since most of his supporters watch Fox.

Yeah, for sure...but if they keep saying that Trump's decisions are wrong he might declare them fake news, too and Breitbart gets introduced at the main media for his minions to listen to.
I have enough faith in certain groups of the American cititzens to know that he could even succeed with a stunt like that.

Cuz as Albert Einstein once said:“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”

mattsmith48
February 26th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Yeah, for sure...but if they keep saying that Trump's decisions are wrong he might declare them fake news, too and Breitbart gets introduced at the main media for his minions to listen to.
I have enough faith in certain groups of the American cititzens to know that he could even succeed with a stunt like that.

Cuz as Albert Einstein once said:“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”

I have no doubt he would actually do it he is that dumb I'm just saying in the event there is another election and he is running in that election excluding Fox News would be a stupid move for him.

bentheplayer
February 26th, 2017, 04:16 AM
Mars In reality the republicans have been way better at manipulating the electoral college/voting system through all sorts of despicable but "legal" means. Here are some examples. There is a lot of disgusting hypocrisy from the Republican side. They are not supporting democracy or the principle of one man one vote but rather only allowing "republican voters" to vote. So much for justice and fairness...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/25/republicans-in-minnesota-virginia-propose-changes-to-their-electoral-college-rules/?utm_term=.f5eaa838323c
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/24/montana-ryan-zinke-election-reforms-democrats-republicans
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/opinion/five-ways-republicans-are-threatening-voting-rights.html

Ideally, there should simply be a federal registry of all citizens and all citizens should be mandated to vote apart from extenuating circumstances. This should prevent multiple voting in different states or illegals from voting and reduce voter fraud. But I guess no Republican will ever support this.

Based on history, if I remembered correctly, the 4 times when POTUS won the via the college system despite losing the popular vote were all Republicans.