PDA

View Full Version : Lactation?

StillGrowing
February 25th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Hello Ladies, I've recently began lactating. First of all, no I'm not pregnant, I checked. I'm just wondering if anyone else can lactate too? And also, did your breaststroke grow during this period? What size were they before and what size are they now?

biancas
February 25th, 2017, 11:20 AM
does lactating feel good or bad or no feeling at all?
how much comes out?
i'm 13, how long till i can?

StillGrowing
February 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
does lactating feel good or bad or no feeling at all?
how much comes out?
i'm 13, how long till i can?

Well it feels quite good. And I think there's a lot coming out. It just started happening. Usually it happens when a women is pregnant, but I'm not. There's not saying when you'll start. What size are you?

veroda
February 25th, 2017, 05:27 PM
tbh first time I hear about it

biancas
February 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Well it feels quite good. And I think there's a lot coming out. It just started happening. Usually it happens when a women is pregnant, but I'm not. There's not saying when you'll start. What size are you?

mine are too big for my age i'm 36c and grew them last year.
i lotion mine each night but no milk :what:
does milk come out without touching yours?

StillGrowing
February 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM
mine are too big for my age i'm 36c and grew them last year.
i lotion mine each night but no milk :what:
does milk come out without touching yours?

Well, I massaged mine too. I'm about a 34F, so I'm a little bigger than yours. My nipples got larger and areola kind of swelled up. Have yours?

lori99
February 26th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Well, I massaged mine too. I'm about a 34F, so I'm a little bigger than yours. My nipples got larger and areola kind of swelled up. Have yours?

I didn't know that was possible so young, every day we learn atuff :P

ClaraWho
February 26th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Lactation outside of pregnancy is possible, but would be down to a hormone imbalance. Best see a doctor to get it checked out.

~ Clara

biancas
February 26th, 2017, 08:45 AM

my nipples only swell during lotion but i just grew my boobs since i turned 12 and now i turned 13 in december. i think puberty is supposed to come after 13 so i might still lactate.

StillGrowing
February 26th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Lactation outside of pregnancy is possible, but would be down to a hormone imbalance. Best see a doctor to get it checked out.

~ Clara

Well, Hormonal Imbalances are quite common, so at least I wouldn't have a condition named after me lol

StillGrowing
February 26th, 2017, 09:12 AM
my nipples only swell during lotion but i just grew my boobs since i turned 12 and now i turned 13 in december. i think puberty is supposed to come after 13 so i might still lactate.

Do your nipples swell, are do your areola?

biancas
February 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Do your nipples swell, are do your areola?

yep mine show through bras a lot more than they did last year
does your family know that your milky?
maybe your mum had it at your age too?

StillGrowing
February 26th, 2017, 10:01 AM
yep mine show through bras a lot more than they did last year
does your family know that your milky?
maybe your mum had it at your age too?

Yes they know. And no she wasn't. You see, my nipples as a whole aren't large, it's my areola, the area around my nipple. Is that yours too?

biancas
February 26th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Yes they know. And no she wasn't. You see, my nipples as a whole aren't large, it's my areola, the area around my nipple. Is that yours too?

oh hers only got milk when preg? interesting.
aww my areola aren't large just pointy nipples.
breasts seem pretty different from person to person :yes:

Miss Ophelia
February 26th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Wow, never knew this could happen.

biancas
February 26th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Wow, never knew this could happen.

me too i think it would be really interesting to see happen to mine :):)

StillGrowing
February 26th, 2017, 01:20 PM
oh hers only got milk when preg? interesting.
aww my areola aren't large just pointy nipples.
breasts seem pretty different from person to person :yes:

Well, you're 13, you've got a lot of time to grow!!! My boobs were around your size at that age! And my areola weren't big... but now they're really big

biancas
February 26th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Well, you're 13, you've got a lot of time to grow!!! My boobs were around your size at that age! And my areola weren't big... but now they're really big

its fun to see what happens

StillGrowing
February 26th, 2017, 02:49 PM
its fun to see what happens

What do you mean?

biancas
February 27th, 2017, 09:12 AM
What do you mean?

just its fun to see if our boobs change in the future and other things about us.

StillGrowing
February 27th, 2017, 05:12 PM
just its fun to see if our boobs change in the future and other things about us.

Believe me, your nipples and all will continue to change, you'll keep growing too

biancas
February 28th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Believe me, your nipples and all will continue to change, you'll keep growing too

i would like a bigger bum, maybe if i eat more i will.

StillGrowing
February 28th, 2017, 11:25 AM

You'll get there, don't worry. Remember looks aren't everything. In fact I might even get a breast reduction when I'm old enough

Cute_Jenny
February 28th, 2017, 12:22 PM

really? like an Elephants ass??

StillGrowing
February 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM

That's a rather crude way of putting it, I highly doubt she wants an elephant ass

biancas
March 1st, 2017, 09:48 AM
You'll get there, don't worry. Remember looks aren't everything. In fact I might even get a breast reduction when I'm old enough

will your tit grow more still?
which age did your mums stop growing?

no as big as that but just one that sticks out more without you having to bend

angelina
March 1st, 2017, 10:35 AM
i saw it with my cuz sister when she was pregnant and I have never witnessed lactating among my class friends. Mine is not that much bigger and what you have discussed had never happed to me.

Cute_Jenny
March 1st, 2017, 12:25 PM
you can also try push ups https://static.sunny-dessous.de/1634532$2$18$cappuccino16_6211_Zoomify2Front_1000x1500_15.jpg

biancas
March 1st, 2017, 01:17 PM
you can also try push ups image (https://static.sunny-dessous.de/1634532$2$18$cappuccino16_6211_Zoomify2Front_1000x1500_15.jpg)

thanks i think it could work , good idea CJ!

i saw it with my cuz sister when she was pregnant and I have never witnessed lactating among my class friends. Mine is not that much bigger and what you have discussed had never happed to me.

i've never had a sibling or cousin so i've never seen milk come out from any nipples :oh:

StillGrowing
March 1st, 2017, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=biancas;3492689]will your tit grow more still?
which age did your mums stop growing?

I'm a 34F now, I think they're still growing, yes. Hers was a bout 16

Miss Ophelia
March 11th, 2017, 08:41 AM
i've never had a sibling or cousin so i've never seen milk come out from any nipples :oh:

Me neither, but I am curious now.

biancas
March 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Me neither, but I am curious now.

me too its a very unique experience i predict.

IzzyB
March 19th, 2017, 06:22 AM
I did not know this could happen. I'd kinda freak out if I didn't know, so I'm glad I do! This place does educate! :)

veroda
March 19th, 2017, 09:04 PM
I guess it just cant happen to me as I only fill a training bra...

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 01:53 AM
still 13.need to wait long time

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 05:09 AM
This thread was bumped :locked: