PDA

View Full Version : Do u have a piercing? Or do u want to?

mattkirk
February 25th, 2017, 03:48 AM
Hey guys,
I would love to have my earlobe/s, tragus, nose or nipple pierced, but my mum still refuses with a big NO! :( Anyway, do you have or do u want to have a piercing? If so, where?

For those who already have piercing - where u have it? from what age? was it your decision? Do you remember if it hurts and how long it takes to have it fully healed, etc...?

btw: Any ideas how to convince my mum to allow me to do so? :confused:

sikicibabacik
February 25th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Nope i don't and i don't want it too

toottifruitti
February 25th, 2017, 07:11 AM
14 f
ears 8
belly button 12
nipple 13 parents dont know about this one hehe:)

Endeavour
February 25th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Fashion

Phosphene
February 25th, 2017, 10:15 AM
First earlobe piercing at 8, 2nd at 13, 3rd at 16. None of them hurt very much. I'd like to get an eyebrow piercing and I'm considering a few others. There's one I forgot the name of, I'll edit it in later when I find it.

pjones
February 26th, 2017, 06:29 AM
not for me

Matryoshkasystem
February 26th, 2017, 07:42 PM
We had one, the reason why we don't anymore is cause we can't take it out without it healing up. HOnestly we could take it out for a school day and the back would already be healed up,it was ridiculous.Not that we don't want some, just with how fast we heal& our change in fashion, seemd right to give it up for now, or at least until we can afford it by ourselves.

BlackParadePixie
February 28th, 2017, 05:44 PM
yeah i have my ears pierced

caseyislame
February 28th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Ears 8
Bridge 14th birthday

I wanna get nipples soon

Hideous
February 28th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I have a septum that I pierced in July 2015, does not hurt at all (high pain tolerance), and I was 16/17 at the time. Mine took at least 6 months to heal (meaning, I can take it off and the hole won't close). I was given aftercare products like a salt/saline rinse. My piercing (which includes the aftercare + retainer) turned out to be $85.

I want ear studs and an industrial piercing.

The only advice I can give you is to wait until you're 18. If not, get a job, (piercings are expensive if done in a professional environment), and show your mom that you're responsible enough and are willing to pay.

Elysium
February 28th, 2017, 07:54 PM
My ears are pierced and have been for a year and a half. It was 100% my decision. If it hurt at all, it was very brief and minor. I think it took maybe two weeks to heal, but they recommend not going too long without earrings in for an extended period of time for a couple of months at least.

I'd like more ear piercings and/or a nose piercing, but not any time soon :P

Julie_TS
March 1st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Just ears....for now....

everlong
March 1st, 2017, 08:14 PM
I've never gotten one, but I might consider it. I feel like it'd be cool, but at the same time, I don't think I'd look good with any kind of piercing.

PunkModRevial
March 6th, 2017, 09:45 PM
I have a septum piercing, a nostril piercing, and 3 piercings on each lobe. I want to get an eyebrow piercing and a vertical labret piercing.

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 11:15 PM
I don't have piercings and don't plan on getting piercings. Apart from pierced ears on girls I don't like it.

dutchboy2000
March 14th, 2017, 03:38 PM
For those who already have piercing - where u have it? from what age? was it your decision? Do you remember if it hurts and how long it takes to have it fully healed, etc...?

I have several piercings and I'm much into that topic. All my piercings were of course my decision, but living with 4 brothers who already have multiple piercings it influenced me a lot. My parents have no objections so far, as all of them I got following rules which are in my country.

Chronologically:
10 yo - both lobes, about 1 month to heal, pain level 2/10
12 yo - started stretching my ears
13 yo - tongue, about 2 weeks to heal, pain level 1/10
13 yo - snakebites, about 2 months to heal, pain level 4/10
14 yo - septum, about 2 months to heal, pain level 4/10
14 yo - nipples, about 6 months to heal, pain level 7/10
16 yo - apadravya (dick piercing), about 4 months to heal, oain level 10/10
16 yo - currently my ears are stretched to 40 mm

Any ideas how to convince my mum to allow me to do so? :confused:

Just tell that they can be easily taken out, it is not permament body modification (except of stretched ears of course). Also you can explain a lot of your colleagues have them. If your mother doesn't want to approve it - just get your nipples done for example. Many of my mates have them and their parents have no idea about them.

Dmaxd123
March 16th, 2017, 05:32 PM
no piercings:

don't mind some on girls, some guys can pull off the occasional ear piercing

but pretty excited for like 20 years from now to see all the people with goofy piercings when their skin starts to sag haha :-) to each their own for getting what they want i just prefer to keep a bit more natural to leave professional options open as well as no regret in 20year (or expensive surgery to fix stuff)

Jamesk0050
March 16th, 2017, 06:33 PM
No, no piercings and do not want any

Anniebanannie
March 16th, 2017, 06:45 PM
My earlobes are pierced. I got them at 13. I don't want to go beyond that.

loki2000
March 19th, 2017, 04:13 PM
No id never get any piercing ..Don`t like the look ...

ChloeF
March 21st, 2017, 11:09 PM
l had my ears pierced when l was little, l have no recollection of whether it hurt or not but l don't plan on getting any more.

mattkirk
March 25th, 2017, 09:47 AM
I have several piercings and I'm much into that topic. All my piercings were of course my decision, but living with 4 brothers who already have multiple piercings it influenced me a lot. My parents have no objections so far, as all of them I got following rules which are in my country.

Chronologically:
10 yo - both lobes, about 1 month to heal, pain level 2/10
12 yo - started stretching my ears
13 yo - tongue, about 2 weeks to heal, pain level 1/10
13 yo - snakebites, about 2 months to heal, pain level 4/10
14 yo - septum, about 2 months to heal, pain level 4/10
14 yo - nipples, about 6 months to heal, pain level 7/10
16 yo - apadravya (dick piercing), about 4 months to heal, oain level 10/10
16 yo - currently my ears are stretched to 40 mm

Just tell that they can be easily taken out, it is not permament body modification (except of stretched ears of course). Also you can explain a lot of your colleagues have them. If your mother doesn't want to approve it - just get your nipples done for example. Many of my mates have them and their parents have no idea about them.

Wow! That's amazing man! How was the dick piercing? That really sounds painful. What about your parents? Did you tell them or asked them for a legal permission or something? And what are the benefits of having that? :eek:

romes3
March 26th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I have 2 on each ear lobe. First one when I was 3 months so don't remember it but the second time was a year ago. Didn't take too long to heal, and it didn't hurt at all. I want to get a 3rd set as well as a cartilage.

PiercedGirl04
March 26th, 2017, 09:54 PM
I'm 13 years old & have my ears, tongue, nipples, belly button, & between my legs pierced.

BlackParadePixie
March 27th, 2017, 03:42 PM
I'm 13 years old & have my ears, tongue, nipples, belly button, & between my legs pierced.
where are you from?

PiercedGirl04
March 28th, 2017, 10:28 PM
where are you from?

I live in Arkansas.

lori99
April 14th, 2017, 07:48 PM
I have my navel pierced:)

katie3
April 17th, 2017, 02:18 AM
I don't have any piercings but I'd really like one, probably on my nose, maybe a septum but I don't know yet.

Matryoshkasystem
April 17th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Okay correction for us, we were not healing, infection. It's a hereditary problem in the family where metals-other than silvers- we have an allergic reaction to.

Nelli
April 20th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Only ears, and dont want more.

RideOrDie
April 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Yes, I have my ear lobes pierced. I wanna get my belly button pierced, but I'm gonna wait till at least summer for that

NathanFloGrown
April 21st, 2017, 12:05 AM
no piercings:

don't mind some on girls, some guys can pull off the occasional ear piercing

but pretty excited for like 20 years from now to see all the people with goofy piercings when their skin starts to sag haha :-) to each their own for getting what they want i just prefer to keep a bit more natural to leave professional options open as well as no regret in 20year (or expensive surgery to fix stuff)

Best response I have seen on this website. Amazing and I couldn't agree more my friend.

Hang Loose bro

You could pay me 100,000$ And I wouldn't get a piercing. It leaves less room for professional opportunities (Depending on the piercing), room for infections (If not cared for properly), and don't like the look on guys (NOT That there is anything wrong with it but, prefer the look on females.)
My opinion though and idek what half these body parts are! Hahaha

HANG LOOSE!

Posts merged. ~Amethyst Rose

KBar33
April 24th, 2017, 07:26 AM
I have some earrings, but I personally do not ever want to get anything more than that. I'll stick with my studs lol

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 06:28 AM
had my ears pierced at young age. the got a naval piercing but dont wear it too often as its too ordinary. got a tongue piercing and a nipple ring.

Nights
May 3rd, 2017, 03:05 PM
I want a nose piercing, i don't have any right now.

dutchboy2000
May 22nd, 2017, 03:29 PM
Wow! That's amazing man! How was the dick piercing? That really sounds painful. What about your parents? Did you tell them or asked them for a legal permission or something? And what are the benefits of having that? :eek:

I didn't have parental approval for them as all were done according to local law. In Holland you can get any body piercing (except of nipples and genitals) if you are 12, nipples when you are 14 (only for boys, for girls 16) any any type of genital piercing if you are 16.

Dick piercing was painfull as hell, but only for 3 seconds. Worst pain in my live, but totally worth it. My parents are OK with them - all our family has piercings somewhere. With most unusual one first was my oldest brother who got his penis piercing several years ago. So I was not the first one to break the ice. Now, even my dad got his nipples done.

Benefits - it provides more stimulation for my and my partner. I tried to have sex with it both with girls and boys - nobody regretted. It also looks good, cause a lot of attention for people who can see it and a lot of positive comments.

deepthroat_tacos
June 2nd, 2017, 12:42 PM
11 - Ears 1 each
15 - Belly button
15 - Nipples (hurt a lot!)
15 - Second ear on left

Am considering something more private but dont know if I have the guts

Tommy Lion
June 2nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
I don't want a piercing.

mattkirk
June 3rd, 2017, 03:40 AM
I didn't have parental approval for them as all were done according to local law. In Holland you can get any body piercing (except of nipples and genitals) if you are 12, nipples when you are 14 (only for boys, for girls 16) any any type of genital piercing if you are 16.

Dick piercing was painfull as hell, but only for 3 seconds. Worst pain in my live, but totally worth it. My parents are OK with them - all our family has piercings somewhere. With most unusual one first was my oldest brother who got his penis piercing several years ago. So I was not the first one to break the ice. Now, even my dad got his nipples done.

Benefits - it provides more stimulation for my and my partner. I tried to have sex with it both with girls and boys - nobody regretted. It also looks good, cause a lot of attention for people who can see it and a lot of positive comments.

That's amazing man! Even though I can imagine myself having my dick pierced straight through. As u said, it must be painful as hell. Are your parents aware that you are pierced there? Did you show them or so..?

I would like to have my nipple pierced maybe too.. not just earlobes. But not sure about my parents and friends. It's definitely not very common here. btw what kind of nipple piercing u have? Do you have both nipples pierced?

And that tongue piercing - how was it? The snake bites it's the one on tongue? Like the horizontal one I mean...

dutchboy2000
June 3rd, 2017, 08:38 AM
That's amazing man! Even though I can imagine myself having my dick pierced straight through. As u said, it must be painful as hell. Are your parents aware that you are pierced there? Did you show them or so..?

I would like to have my nipple pierced maybe too.. not just earlobes. But not sure about my parents and friends. It's definitely not very common here. btw what kind of nipple piercing u have? Do you have both nipples pierced?

And that tongue piercing - how was it? The snake bites it's the one on tongue? Like the horizontal one I mean...

Indeed, dick piercing was incredibly painful, probably worst pain in my entire life, however it lasted less than 3 seconds. But, it was totally worth it. It provides a lot of additional sensation, making wanking and all kinds of sex really amazing. Regarding my parents - yes, they know. We are kind of nudist family, so one day they basically noticed it. They should expect that I would get it sooner or later - as I have already multiple other piercings.

Regarding nipples - go for it. Nipple piercings can be easily hidden, noone else must know you have them. I have straight barbells in both nipples. I'm wonderying where you live, as for boys my age it is quite popular piercing here. In my class there are 16 boys and 6 of them have their nipples pierced.

Tongue was the easiest and fastest healing piercing for me. After two weeks it was completely healed. Snakebites are two lip piercing, nothing common with tongue.

mattkirk
June 3rd, 2017, 09:55 AM
Indeed, dick piercing was incredibly painful, probably worst pain in my entire life, however it lasted less than 3 seconds. But, it was totally worth it. It provides a lot of additional sensation, making wanking and all kinds of sex really amazing. Regarding my parents - yes, they know. We are kind of nudist family, so one day they basically noticed it. They should expect that I would get it sooner or later - as I have already multiple other piercings.

Regarding nipples - go for it. Nipple piercings can be easily hidden, noone else must know you have them. I have straight barbells in both nipples. I'm wonderying where you live, as for boys my age it is quite popular piercing here. In my class there are 16 boys and 6 of them have their nipples pierced.

Tongue was the easiest and fastest healing piercing for me. After two weeks it was completely healed. Snakebites are two lip piercing, nothing common with tongue.

Wow! That's amazing man! Sorry for asking so much stuff... but I'm even more curious since I googled it :D Like, how u r peeing if it goes through your glans and the hole (or not)? :) And what about ur dad? He's also pierced the same way there?
Anyway it sounds like it's healing for ages... how was it?

about nipples... I live in Australia and it's not very common here. I've seen few dudes having in, but it's definitely not a major thing here. But maybe I can try that with my left nipple (at least something). I think my nipples are very sensitive, so not sure what to expect from that. I bet it hurts a lot... and healing could be such a long process too... what should I expect if i'll do it?

And about tongue - it looks soo good, but I'm scared that I'll loose some senses or something. And swelling and stuff... :D

appreciate your answer :P

jdhud024
June 3rd, 2017, 05:02 PM
I probably will get one eventually just because I like the look and I find some guys with one or two piercings attractive

biboy_unsure
June 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Hey guys,
I would love to have my earlobe/s, tragus, nose or nipple pierced, but my mum still refuses with a big NO! :( Anyway, do you have or do u want to have a piercing? If so, where? I officially have two. left ear and penis. I don't really want anymore.. been interested in a tongue piercing but i would have to get it far back to hide it and it would defeat the purpose that i wanted it for in the first place.

Left ear age 12, It hurt bad during the piercing and somewhat painful for a couple hours after. It was tender to touch for a couple weeks. Think it was fully healed in about a month or so. I thought they looked cool and wanted one.

Penis age 18(prince albert) It was incredibly painful while being pierced but not much pain at all after the guy inserted the ring. It hurts to pee and to touch for the first couple weeks. it took about a month to fully heal. I just got it about a month and a half ago. I hooked up with a guy that had one and i thought is was the hottest thing. Been wanting it since.

btw: Any ideas how to convince my mum to allow me to do so? :confused:

All moms are different, you know her better than any of us. Your'e your own best adviser. haha good luck

dutchboy2000
June 7th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Wow! That's amazing man! Sorry for asking so much stuff... but I'm even more curious since I googled it :D Like, how u r peeing if it goes through your glans and the hole (or not)? :) And what about ur dad? He's also pierced the same way there?
Anyway it sounds like it's healing for ages... how was it?

about nipples... I live in Australia and it's not very common here. I've seen few dudes having in, but it's definitely not a major thing here. But maybe I can try that with my left nipple (at least something). I think my nipples are very sensitive, so not sure what to expect from that. I bet it hurts a lot... and healing could be such a long process too... what should I expect if i'll do it?

And about tongue - it looks soo good, but I'm scared that I'll loose some senses or something. And swelling and stuff... :D

appreciate your answer :P

Actually my father got his nipples done, but the first one in my family with some non-typical piercings was my oldest brother (currently 27 yo). As a kid I can remember seeing his muscular chest with small silver barbells going through his nipples. He was also the first one who got his dick piercing (prince albert piercing) when he went to college. Today all my brothers (I'm one of five) have some kind of piercings.

I decided to have apadravya, instead of prince albert mainly due to its appearance and still to be able to piss when standing. With PAs especially smaller gauges, you spray everywhere and it is almost not possible to stand. With my piercing I have no issues with it.

Healing time is about 3-4 months. First two weeks you really feel every step you take. I tried to masturbate first after 2 weeks and some blood appeared. After a month I could do it very gently. First oral sex I had after 2 months and almost no problems then.

With nipples it was not so popular here even 3-4 years ago. Since then it is getting more and more common. Usually it is very enhancing piercing and can be easily hidden from your family. I know few if my mates have them and their parents are not aware that their boys are pierced there ;) Getting them done hurts a lot, but only for seconds and for sure you will not regret it. Hint - get both nipples done at the same time. You will save healing period and after getting only one most probably you will be thinking about getting another one pierced too. In my opinion both nipples pierced look better on guys ;)

If you have any additional questions I'm more than happy to answer ;)

mattkirk
June 10th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Actually my father got his nipples done, but the first one in my family with some non-typical piercings was my oldest brother (currently 27 yo). As a kid I can remember seeing his muscular chest with small silver barbells going through his nipples. He was also the first one who got his dick piercing (prince albert piercing) when he went to college. Today all my brothers (I'm one of five) have some kind of piercings.

I decided to have apadravya, instead of prince albert mainly due to its appearance and still to be able to piss when standing. With PAs especially smaller gauges, you spray everywhere and it is almost not possible to stand. With my piercing I have no issues with it.

Healing time is about 3-4 months. First two weeks you really feel every step you take. I tried to masturbate first after 2 weeks and some blood appeared. After a month I could do it very gently. First oral sex I had after 2 months and almost no problems then.

With nipples it was not so popular here even 3-4 years ago. Since then it is getting more and more common. Usually it is very enhancing piercing and can be easily hidden from your family. I know few if my mates have them and their parents are not aware that their boys are pierced there ;) Getting them done hurts a lot, but only for seconds and for sure you will not regret it. Hint - get both nipples done at the same time. You will save healing period and after getting only one most probably you will be thinking about getting another one pierced too. In my opinion both nipples pierced look better on guys ;)

If you have any additional questions I'm more than happy to answer ;)

Amazing man! Finally I have my nose pierced (just the side with a small stud) and I'll change it later for a ring. They said that it heals much faster with a stud. It wasn't very painful (actually it wasn't at all).
Anyway I can't imagine having my cock pierced as it's painful as hell. I heard about small plastic or metal penis implants - do you know that? That could be quite interesting as well... And how's sex with that apadravya? And what was your dad's reaction when he saw that for the first time? :D

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 09:29 PM
I don't have a piercing and I'm think I want one in the near future.

dutchboy2000
June 12th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Amazing man! Finally I have my nose pierced (just the side with a small stud) and I'll change it later for a ring. They said that it heals much faster with a stud. It wasn't very painful (actually it wasn't at all).
Anyway I can't imagine having my cock pierced as it's painful as hell. I heard about small plastic or metal penis implants - do you know that? That could be quite interesting as well... And how's sex with that apadravya? And what was your dad's reaction when he saw that for the first time? :D

I haven't heard about those implants. As this site does not allow any story-telling please use google. I only will say that it is totally worth, sex is really amazing and balls of this piercing provide a lot of stimulation for partner.

When my father first noticed it in locker room he was quite surprised, commented it, but accepted my choice. Of course he asked some general questions like: when I did it, did it hurt etc.

Post edited. ~Amethyst Rose

dutchboy2000
July 31st, 2017, 04:19 PM
After spending almost entire month with my two cousins I encouraged them to get their dicks pierced too. They were not aware of my hidden piercings before, however since first day I acted pretty normal and I didn't want to hide them at all. It was great bonding experience and I'm happy that next 2 family members have most enjoyable piercings which guy can get done ;)

Barbara.
July 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM
I have my ears pierced.

ava.anonymous
July 31st, 2017, 05:07 PM
2 lobe piercings
And if you ever do get one make sure they do it with a needle because piercing guns are really bad for you

Phosphene
July 31st, 2017, 05:48 PM
2 lobe piercings
And if you ever do get one make sure they do it with a needle because piercing guns are really bad for you

Completely agree with this. I have 3 lobe piercings, all done with the piercing gun, and I regret that I didn't know about the many risks of getting it done this way. They aren't (more accurately, can't be) properly sanitized between piercings and, if my memory serves, they are actually banned in Europe. The holes also take longer to heal due to the immense trauma the cartilage is put through. Any future piercings I get will be with a needle.

Coolteenboy
July 31st, 2017, 07:15 PM
I was15, and had my earlobe pierced.
I didnt feel pain, just a little pressure.
And i left the first stud in abt 2 weeks, putting antiseptic on it w a que tip, and turning it a couple of times a day.

ava.anonymous
August 1st, 2017, 05:01 AM
I also want a cartilage piercing

nebula
August 1st, 2017, 05:51 AM
I don't have any piercings at all. But in the next month or so I'm going to get my lobes done. In the UK most parlours let you choose between needles and guns and I'm not sure what I'm gonna go for yet. Needles are usually that little bit more expensive.

azurzg
August 1st, 2017, 06:02 AM
I don't have any piercings and I am happy that way.

Shamal
August 3rd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Don't have or want one, just not really my thing.

Drewboyy
August 3rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
I don't, I never want to, and I think anything that isn't an earring is unattractive

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 03:46 PM
I've got three piercings: one in each earlobe and a stud in the left side of my nose. My step mom promised me I could get pierced again when I graduated middle school, and I'm thinking of doing the cartilage in my ears or a belly button ring. I'm leaning towards the latter for now, I can always get the other ones later. Other piercings I want to get are my right eyebrow, a lip ring, a Monroe, and some other stuff I'll have to hold off on until I'm older. :wub:

bojack
August 14th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I have my right ear pierced, and have thought about getting my nose done eventually

beachdude
August 15th, 2017, 08:35 PM
No piercings here, really don't like them.

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 08:42 AM
I want one so bad! in my belly button :D

Crowboy
August 19th, 2017, 03:16 PM
My left ear is pierced, I want to get more piercings too

BlueZebra
August 23rd, 2017, 10:41 PM
My first set of piercings happened when I was 4 months old. Obviously not my decision and I don't remember the pain. That was the traditional lobe piercing

My second set sits just above my original piercings. It was my decision. My mom took me to a tattoo shop when I was 16 and they did it with a gun which wasn't bad. It didn't heal right and I ended up having to re-pierce them myself with a sterilized needle and some ice which hurt sooo much worse.

My third set, I decided to get cartilage piercings on my 18th birthday, called Pinna piercings. My dad bought a piercing kit and did it himself. It didn't really hurt. But it hurt like a $%#%# any time they got snagged or someone accidentally bumped my ear. The healing process was difficult, please do your research and don't use hydrogen peroxide to clean it like I did. They're good now and I dont regret it at all.

That's 6 total. 3 in each ear.

jennycakes
August 24th, 2017, 02:26 PM
I have my ears pierced. Nothing else. It really didn't hurt. I equate it getting a shot.

kyran.gough14
August 31st, 2017, 11:50 PM
omg i want a gauge in one of my ears, probably the left in either white or light blue!!!!

azurzg
September 1st, 2017, 03:09 AM
No, and no. Not a big fan.

Leon03
September 1st, 2017, 03:24 AM
I used to have my left earlobe pierced but not anymore

Vermilion
September 1st, 2017, 07:59 AM
Both ears would like maybe my eyebrow and. Also nipples

MissMolly
September 18th, 2017, 11:27 PM
I have pierced ears.

Someday, I really want to get my belly pierced. I just think it looks cool on girls.

kaybart
September 19th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I have both ears done. Someday I would love my belly button, nose, and perhaps my clit. We'll see!

MikeyUK
September 27th, 2017, 07:01 PM

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I have both ears done. Someday I would love my belly button, nose, and perhaps my clit. We'll see!

Ouch why would you want your clit pierced? That just sounds like it'd hurt a lot.

I want my ears pierced but parents won't let me. :(

Vermilion
September 28th, 2017, 12:21 AM
How is it having your ears done? Would you recommend it?

Did it myself didn't hurt just pressure when doing it. Aslong as you keep it clean and let it heal before you change it it's fine. If you want to wear studs yes if you wouldn't wear them often I wouldn't bother

MikeyUK
September 28th, 2017, 07:57 AM

Vermilion
September 28th, 2017, 11:06 AM
What type/style of studs do you normally wear? I'm looking for ideas really.

When I started they were large ish ones that looked like spacers/stretchers. Now it's a small pair with black stone stud or small round ones petrol colour

kaybart
September 30th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Ouch why would you want your clit pierced? That just sounds like it'd hurt a lot.

I want my ears pierced but parents won't let me. :(

Sorry, I meant the hood of the clit. It increases sensitivity and is fun to play with, some say.

klfjgmb
September 30th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I'm a wimp... I don't even have (or want) anything pierced. But I don't think it's a big deal, if people want to brave it!

Alisha_
September 30th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Sorry, I meant the hood of the clit. It increases sensitivity and is fun to play with, some say.

Oh, still sounds like it would hurt a lot more than like your ears or something lol. But if you want it all the more power to you. :P

Jake445
October 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
I don't want any piercings but you should be able to convince your mom to get at least your ear pieced.

Brigje
October 1st, 2017, 04:32 PM

Oh, still sounds like it would hurt a lot more than like your ears or something lol. But if you want it all the more power to you. :P

From what I know it doesn't hurt much and it heals very fast.
kaybart You are right but you should wait until you are somewhat older.

benster
October 5th, 2017, 01:31 PM
One earring it hurt like mad cos it got infected i won't have anymore

kirsty_js16
October 7th, 2017, 07:56 AM
i have my ears pierced

Brigje
October 7th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I had my ears pierced at age 6, like many girls have.
Now that I am older I am considering a belly button piercing and maybe some other piercings, but not in my face or mouth or other generally visible places.

Madison78
October 7th, 2017, 10:34 PM
I got my ears pierced when i was a baby, I want to get my belly button pierced but my parents wont let me until im 15.

Lotte-g
October 7th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Only my ears, thinking about get a 2nd ear piercing though.

MikeyUK
October 8th, 2017, 09:51 AM

Brigje
October 8th, 2017, 11:38 AM
I got my ears pierced yesterday.

What does everyone think about a guy having an eyebrow piercing?

It is your eyebrow and your face, I hope you are happy with it, when so, does it matter what others think about it?

I don't know what everyone thinks, but as you are asking, for me it is a turn-off.