PDA

View Full Version : it may sounds silly...

veroda
February 24th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Ive looked through many pages and couldnt find it. Is it okay to glance a bit at other girls in the locker room? I mean I know we are deserve privacy but I know for a fact some girls do glance or even stare at times. Is it okay or not? And is it wrong to do it or not?

becca07
February 24th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Ive looked through many pages and couldnt find it. Is it okay to glance a bit at other girls in the locker room? I mean I know we are deserve privacy but I know for a fact some girls do glance or even stare at times. Is it okay or not? And is it wrong to do it or not?

Not weird at all. It's natural...everyone is pretty much taking stock of everyone else...its a bit of curiosity mixed with competitiveness amongst us gals. Plus its hard not to if its an open space.

veroda
February 24th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Not weird at all. It's natural...everyone is pretty much taking stock of everyone else...its a bit of curiosity mixed with competitiveness amongst us gals. Plus its hard not to if its an open space.

thanks!

becca07
February 24th, 2017, 07:22 PM
np! :)

EvaNL
February 24th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Glancing is fine. I wouldn't stare though, that can be seen as rude or at least awkward.
And of course, whatever you do, don't point out flaws of others or make fun of them. Nobody's perfect and a body is as it comes.

And what becca said :)

amelia_
February 24th, 2017, 09:12 PM
I think its normal to notice other girls, i do look at others sometimes and its kinda interesting just to see differences i guess. I think as long as you dont make people uncomfortable, its ok to be curious

veroda
February 24th, 2017, 10:01 PM
I think its normal to notice other girls, i do look at others sometimes and its kinda interesting just to see differences i guess. I think as long as you dont make people uncomfortable, its ok to be curious

and if I notice a girl staring at me?

EvaNL
February 24th, 2017, 10:11 PM

It depends on how you feel about that. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, cover up or even say something about it. But you could also not care too much and keep doing what you're doing.

veroda
February 24th, 2017, 10:34 PM
It depends on how you feel about that. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, cover up or even say something about it. But you could also not care too much and keep doing what you're doing.

I dont even know:confused: At some point I started changing in the bathroom cabins because I felt a bit embarrassed and thought there was something wrong about me. a friend joked I just just hold still to let the other girls see and itd be done with it. I think Id get a nasty tag if Id really do that.

Glancing is fine. I wouldn't stare though, that can be seen as rude or at least awkward.
And of course, whatever you do, don't point out flaws of others or make fun of them. Nobody's perfect and a body is as it comes.

And what becca said :)

thanks again. I know were all alike but still I just feel like making sure

amelia_
February 25th, 2017, 12:04 AM

I think its ok to be nervous about that. I used to just change in the bathroom stall, and nobody said anything about it. But ive been a bit more comfortable since im friends with most of the girls in my class.

Fiona2
February 25th, 2017, 12:24 AM
I've always looked a little different from other girls and I've noticed some girls staring some. It used to bother me but I guess I'm used to it now. I often glance at other girls but never stare.

veroda
February 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Im kinda an average girl so whats gonna make me look stupid or not is sometimes complicated to figure out

amelia_
February 27th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Im kinda an average girl so whats gonna make me look stupid or not is sometimes complicated to figure out

trust me, all the other girls are probably concerned about how they look. after a while you just get used to it.

lori99
February 27th, 2017, 09:25 PM
trust me, all the other girls are probably concerned about how they look. after a while you just get used to it.

I can totally confirm:)

veroda
February 27th, 2017, 10:17 PM
thanks! had PE today and I did like you said and everything was okay!

amelia_
February 27th, 2017, 10:33 PM
thanks! had PE today and I did like you said and everything was okay!

Glad to hear it! I was so relieved once i got over the anxiety of PE, now all i worry about is the soreness of working out haha

veroda
February 27th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Glad to hear it! I was so relieved once i got over the anxiety of PE, now all i worry about is the soreness of working out haha

lol!:lol:

Cute_Jenny
February 28th, 2017, 02:15 AM
Why should not it be ok? I do the same thing and the other girl also squints at me.

angelina
February 28th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Why should not it be ok? I do the same thing and the other girl also squints at me.
yeah...It is out of curiosity and nothing wrong in it . I like to see and some what happy when others stare at me.

lori99
February 28th, 2017, 02:39 PM
yeah...It is out of curiosity and nothing wrong in it . I like to see and some what happy when others stare at me.

As long as it's not creepy staring it should be fine:)

Cangirl
March 1st, 2017, 11:23 PM
I think everybody peeks because I do and i know some other girls do. But yeah dont stare and if u get caught peeking dont freak just pretend your not peeking lol. I know some girls and women are more like showy and stuff so its like they dont mind as much a peek but not like a stare. I know i dont mind being peeked over but ive had it to at the gym when ive noticed more than just a casual peek. Some places its more private than others to so that makes peeking harder and more creepy kinda lol.

veroda
March 1st, 2017, 11:40 PM
I think everybody peeks because I do and i know some other girls do. But yeah dont stare and if u get caught peeking dont freak just pretend your not peeking lol. I know some girls and women are more like showy and stuff so its like they dont mind as much a peek but not like a stare. I know i dont mind being peeked over but ive had it to at the gym when ive noticed more than just a casual peek. Some places its more private than others to so that makes peeking harder and more creepy kinda lol.

well tbh in the locker I wouldnt mind to be starred at or such and last time I kinda liked glancing but I just dont want the tag

amelia_
March 2nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
well tbh in the locker I wouldnt mind to be starred at or such and last time I kinda liked glancing but I just dont want the tag

you could try it anyway and just act normal, they probably wont say anything

LITTLEANGEL17
March 2nd, 2017, 01:57 AM
Hiya Veronique I think its quite normal to check out other Girls in the Locker room and showers, Most girls I know do it. Just don't stare, some girls may even take it as a complement.
Hope Everything works out for you.
Take Care
XX

Cangirl
March 2nd, 2017, 04:41 PM

yeah haha i dont mind to much either depends who's peeking haha. So u show off a bit then ? kinda sounds like it ;)

veroda
March 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
yeah haha i dont mind to much either depends who's peeking haha. So u show off a bit then ? kinda sounds like it ;)

no I didnt say I showed off... at first I was just shy and embarrassed but some people reassured me and Ive come to think Id be okay with other girls seeing me like that but only as long as I dont get tagged or such

LanaPole
March 5th, 2017, 09:20 AM
It's totally normal. I don't mind others glance or stare at me but I won't stare at others cuz it might make them feel uncomfortable.

Miss Ophelia
March 11th, 2017, 08:57 AM

I smile back, or sometimes blow a kiss. They dont seem to expect that and it can be fun to see their reaction. :)

Katrinchen
March 11th, 2017, 12:24 PM
I smile back, or sometimes blow a kiss. They dont seem to expect that and it can be fun to see their reaction. :)

Hehe - yes, thats a good idea - i will smile back from now on ;)

shy_indian_chick
March 12th, 2017, 12:53 AM

that is a great way to handle it! I'm gonna have to try that =)

Shiny Moon
March 12th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Hi =)

It's ok to glance, we all have done it :P
But try not to stare, if someone notices you it may be a little uncomfortable.

angelina
March 12th, 2017, 08:18 AM
very apt and it reflects my opinion too

IzzyB
March 16th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Everyone is curious, but like everyone has said, no staring! O.O

ChloeF
March 19th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Curiosity is gonna make you do it anyway, blowing a kiss if you catch someone might be fun to try though.

veroda
March 19th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Curiosity is gonna make you do it anyway, blowing a kiss if you catch someone might be fun to try though.

yeah

sara___
March 27th, 2017, 05:09 PM

lol .....

veroda
March 30th, 2017, 11:21 PM
well I got a medical paper so no pe for two more weeks... then I guess Ill try the blow kiss thing... still I think CanGirl was right when she said I might like to show off or something...

RavenTheGoddess
April 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Not weird at all. Looking at others naked actually helps me become more determined to lose weight to obtain the body they have. That's not to say I'm happy with my body right now. I'd just love to look more attractive :)

DerpyGirl
April 14th, 2017, 09:57 PM
I've definitely looked at other girls and I know they look at other girls too. I've even had a girl tell me I had nice breasts once. It wasn't weird because I knew her and took it as a compliment. It honestly made me feel more confident

Londongirl01
April 16th, 2017, 06:45 AM
A quick glance is OK but I think the idea is not to get caught looking- it might make them feel a bit awkward. I think everyone does this

veroda
April 25th, 2017, 01:04 AM
well I got a medical paper so no pe for two more weeks... then I guess Ill try the blow kiss thing... still I think CanGirl was right when she said I might like to show off or something...

kinda tried today like not hiding at all while not showing off openly... I kinda had fantasized about it being a bit thrilling or such and it wasnt at all... just like changing with other girls like when I was a kid... but now with other girls my age around me... as I kinda purposely first took off my bottom with my towel in my hands instead of having it wrapped around me waiting for a shower to clear I did noticed at least two girls peeking or staring at my downthere... I smiled and waved at one instead of blowing a kiss and she did was awestruck...

now I kinda feel silly for having been embarrassed about it but I also kinda feel reassured that some other girls in my class do peek too...

amelia_
April 25th, 2017, 01:08 AM
kinda tried today like not hiding at all while not showing off openly... I kinda had fantasized about it being a bit thrilling or such and it wasnt at all... just like changing with other girls like when I was a kid... but now with other girls my age around me... as I kinda purposely first took off my bottom with my towel in my hands instead of having it wrapped around me waiting for a shower to clear I did noticed at least two girls peeking or staring at my downthere... I smiled and waved at one instead of blowing a kiss and she did was awestruck...

now I kinda feel silly for having been embarrassed about it but I also kinda feel reassured that some other girls in my class do peek too...

well i guess its good that you faced your fear and weren't nervous about it. when you really think about it we're all the same and theres no reason to be ashamed or nervous around each other

angelamartines
April 27th, 2017, 10:31 PM

That's what happens when you refrain yourself from trying out something... Your imagination goes wild and you end up way off target...

veroda
April 27th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I guess

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 01:35 AM
Not weird at all. It's natural

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 08:11 AM
This thread was bumped :locked: