PDA

View Full Version : Indians Shot in Kansas

Porpoise101
February 23rd, 2017, 11:02 PM
An Olathe man who reportedly told two strangers — Garmin engineers originally from India — to “get out of my country” before he shot them in an Olathe bar was charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the death of one of the victims.

Adam W. Purinton, 51, allegedly shot Srinivas Kuchibhotla, 32; Alok Madasani, 32, of Overland Park, and another bar patron, 24-year-old Ian Grillot of Grandview.

Kuchibhotla died at a hospital after the 7:15 p.m. shooting in Austins Bar & Grill near 151st Street and Mur-Len Road.

Purinton also is charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder in the shootings of Madasani and Grillot. Witnesses said Grillot was shot after he intervened.
Story Here (http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article134459444.html)

This is such a distressing thing. Even if you aren't a Muslim, you get targeted. This event has a lot of continuity with the attack against the Wisconsin Sikhs a few years ago. Both situations demonstrated the intolerance and miseducation of Americans. I am encouraged by the guy that helped stand up for them though, he is a brave man.

bentheplayer
February 24th, 2017, 05:20 AM
This is what happens when idiots get access to guns and when people keep falsely asserting the lie that foreigners including illegals are not protected by the law. Kudos to Grillot for doing the right thing.

Dalcourt
February 24th, 2017, 12:16 PM
I have no words. It is really sad that those things keep happening.
This is where hate and fear for all strange and unknown leads.

PlasmaHam
February 24th, 2017, 05:29 PM
This is a sad incident, there are irrational people on all sides of the political spectrum. I hope this man gets prosecuted and charged with the crime, killing of innocents is never justified.

Post edited. ~Mars

eric2001
February 25th, 2017, 10:42 PM
This news story is so horrible and sad. We better get ready for more things like this. A lot of people think it's okay to hate.