PDA

View Full Version : Running outfit

Taco69
February 23rd, 2017, 02:43 AM
Hey guys,
So I was wondering what do you wear when you head out for a run?
You bother with compression or jocks or anything or nothing?
Anything else you want to add?

Thanks

For me I just wear a sports top and some nike shorts, most of the time I wear undies underneath but sometimes i just free-ball it in the pouch. Don't have any compression to use.

Bikini Boy
February 23rd, 2017, 04:55 AM
I usually wear jock style underwear or a thong and a pair of running shorts. I like to run shirtless.

Amethyst Rose
February 23rd, 2017, 07:36 AM
Either some kind of flexible pants (like leggings/jeggings/something with spandex in it) or shorts, and a light-weight shirt or tank top. No jocks for me xD

beachdude
February 23rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
In the summer, running shorts usually with a liner so I don't need underwear and a light weight running shirt. I like running without a shirt, but I get sunburned really easily.

During the winter when it's cold, I wear compression or polar fleece running tights with my under armor cold gear compression shirt and sometimes a polar fleece vest if it's really cold.

No matter what time of the year, I never forget my New Balance 993 running shoes, the only ride I'll use:D

Dragonmaster69
February 23rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
I run Shirtless and use boxer briefs under running shorts

In the cold I wear an under armor shirt with a hoody over it and jogging pants and boxer briefs

Posts merged. ~Amethyst_

Daniel4
February 23rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
I run shirtless in the summer with running shorts and a jock. For winter I like underarmor heat gear and will wear the jock under the pants. Sometimes wear compression under some running shorts too. But always a jock under.

Taco69
February 24th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Thanks for everyone reply, so most people wear underwear or compression underneath.
Should i get some compression shorts?

When running shirtless you find girls hitting on you?

Keep the ideas coming

Daniel4
February 26th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Oh yea for sure ! So I wonder how many guys really like the running shorts? Seems to me the liners are worthless.

Taco69
February 27th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Oh yea for sure ! So I wonder how many guys really like the running shorts? Seems to me the liners are worthless.

Sounds fun, you chat any up. Wish i was attractive.

I use the liners some of the time when it's hot but they are loser than briefs or boxerbriefs or compression or whatever.

swimjoey1
February 27th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Summer I wear a t shirt and shorts and compression as underwear. Winter I would wear legging tights and a hoodie and t shirt if it's cold.

Taco69
February 27th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Summer I wear a t shirt and shorts and compression as underwear. Winter I would wear legging tights and a hoodie and t shirt if it's cold.

cool, thanks for replying,

Anyone else?

Daniel4
February 28th, 2017, 09:42 PM
so what does everyone prefer to wear for running shorts and under em ?

Taco69
March 1st, 2017, 02:33 AM
so what does everyone prefer to wear for running shorts and under em ?

i just wear nikes with usually briefs or nothing under them.
You?
Anyone else?

TWDjacob
March 3rd, 2017, 04:14 PM
i wear compression shorts with New Balance running shoes and under armor moisture wicking shirt, and some random pair of shorts

Daniel4
March 3rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Don't those get hot ? I find the compression shorts are too tight on me. like the freedom of movement with the swim/track style jocks.

Taco69
March 4th, 2017, 06:33 PM
i wear compression shorts with New Balance running shoes and under armor moisture wicking shirt, and some random pair of shorts

What brand of compression you wear and what type like tights or shorts?

TWDjacob
March 5th, 2017, 09:40 AM
What brand of compression you wear and what type like tights or shorts?

usually under armor or adidas and i just wear like regular gym shorts

JohnC
March 5th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Running shorts with under armour boxer jock underneath. Usually a tank top or t-shirt.

Daniel4
March 5th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Running shorts with under armour boxer jock underneath. Usually a tank top or t-shirt.

Yea, I wear those too. Next best to a jock under shorts.

Taco69
March 6th, 2017, 03:08 AM

Thanks, I have seen the underarmour trunks in store, You have any opinion on them?

Keep the responses coming.

Alan T
March 6th, 2017, 07:14 AM
In the summer, usually just shorts and a jock. Sometimes a tank top. For winter, it's best to wear things that keep the moisture off your skin. Under Armour is good.

JohnC
March 6th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Thanks, I have seen the underarmour trunks in store, You have any opinion on them?

Keep the responses coming.

I like the boxer jock by Under Armour. They are not too tight on my legs and butt. The compression shorts are too tight for me. I don't like how they squeeze my legs. Plus they are longer and go down to almost my knees. I like to run with my legs exposed. Feels like I am going faster.

kylie3011
March 6th, 2017, 12:33 PM
leggings and bra

Taco69
March 7th, 2017, 12:50 AM
I like the boxer jock by Under Armour. They are not too tight on my legs and butt. The compression shorts are too tight for me. I don't like how they squeeze my legs. Plus they are longer and go down to almost my knees. I like to run with my legs exposed. Feels like I am going faster.

thanks, just googled that and it was something that i was trying when i found it in a sports shop.

leggings and bra

thanks, just a bra, do you find dudes hitting on you?

Posts merged. Use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars

YouTube
March 7th, 2017, 03:53 AM
Depends on the type of run. Races I wear smallest pair of underwear to keep everything tight and since my race shorts are split and show everything I have to make sure my underwear is shorter than the shorts. If it's just a casual workout in 60F+ weather then I'll wear a tank or t-shirt, with shorts. Always above knee shorts. 7" inseam is my sweet spot. Colder workouts are usually a pullover/ quarter zip with compression pants and shorts over the pants. As for undergarments, usually just boxer briefs but I pull them tight because chafing is not fun haha

kylie3011
March 7th, 2017, 01:05 PM
thanks, just googled that and it was something that i was trying when i found it in a sports shop.

thanks, just a bra, do you find dudes hitting on you?

Posts merged. Use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars

nope I suppose that I'm not corresponding to their expectations. ^^
For me that's not important

Harrier
March 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
It's not really hard. Just wear what feels good and is right for the weather. I run in temperatures ranging from minus10 to 110 so it's hard to say I have one outfit for running bc I don't. Less is best but within sense ... obviously you don't want to freeze. My coach has a rule that says under 50 degrees and covering your legs are required. But ideally just shorts and a tee shirt. Better yet just shorts. And I do mean just shorts. I go commando. Even with a large soft and hard dick (I'm 7.5 inches hard and usually a shower) I feel that the liner in running shorts do a good job. Except just don't get a boner because there's no hiding them in there! Especially when you aren't wearing a shirt! Sticking in your waistband then is useless!

JohnHunter
April 8th, 2017, 03:00 AM
I wear running shorts.

Daniel4
April 13th, 2017, 06:48 PM
ya I wear running shorts too but hate the liners in them . They offer no support at all.

mike2003
April 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
I usually run in gym/basketball shorts, with a jockstrap underneath for support. Not a big fan of compression shorts, unless it was more for layering/warmth.

stevenboi16
April 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
I would recommend wearing loose athletic shorts with boxer briefs or compression shirt and a dri-fit shirt.

hammer2
April 16th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Running shorts w/ briefs and running shirt