I just got an Apple 2 I-Pad and I'm having a difficult
time trying to figure it out. I got it as a Restored and
no info booklet came with it. My main problem is trying
to get online. My computer-laptop and cell all work with
Windows. I c that this has Safari to get online and it is
telling me I cannot get online cause I don't have an
account with Safari. Could anyone tell me if I can get
online with Google or Explorer and if so how? I have no
other probs with the I-Pad. Any info will be appreciated.
Thank You

Endeavour
February 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
I don't think you need to be logged into a Apple ID account just to use Safari. If you go into settings (the cogs symbol), then wifi, the select your network, you should be able to use Safari alright. You can download Chrome or Firefox if you want, but to do that you'll need an Apple account. It's easy to set up though, I think when you go on the app store it guides you through the process. You can't get IE on an iPad. Hope that helps in some way?

ska8er
February 22nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
I don't think you need to be logged into a Apple ID account just to use Safari. If you go into settings (the cogs symbol), then wifi, the select your network, you should be able to use Safari alright. You can download Chrome or Firefox if you want, but to do that you'll need an Apple account. It's easy to set up though, I think when you go on the app store it guides you through the process. You can't get IE on an iPad. Hope that helps in some way?

Thanks-I will try it. I know somehow u can get online
besides Safari cause a friend of mine got it set up in
Best Buy but he could not remember how it was set
up.

ska8er
February 26th, 2017, 08:21 PM

I want to thank you for the info-I appreciated
it very much. I followed what u posted and it
worked. :yes: