PDA

View Full Version : I don't know anymore

Pyromaniac27
February 20th, 2017, 11:15 PM
hi anyone who wanders in here on an off chance (has anyone noticed theres been less activity here lately) i would like to find why I self harm, i kept on lying to myself about why i do it and now realixing i dont have a reson, idk i just need help understanding some things, it feels kind of like insomnia, im awake but i dont lnow why, im cutting, but i dont know why plz help

Just JT
February 21st, 2017, 06:43 PM
I think lots of people would like to help bro butbtheres only one person who knows why. And that person is in this thread.

You may not know why, consciously, but the reason is inside you

I'd start with like a diary or a notebook about your life, each day, things that happen or don't happen. And track when you cut. There's something there. Idk what it is. It's just an idea I came up with

That way you can kinda go back and make a connection maybe

You might need more help with it than we can give you here to....

I know your irl friends are concerned with it. Maybe even ask some of them their thoughts or opinions. You might need to let them inside your head a little to for that kinda help

Joe45x
February 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
hey there, Pyro <3

First of all, I'd like to tell you how absolutely incredibly brave you are, it takes a lot of courage to step out and ask for help, and you've done that, give yourself one huge pat on the back!

Self-harm is a very complicated thing, and unfortunately, I can not tell you why you do harm yourself without actually sitting down and having a chat with you, but I can tell you some of the main triggers that cause self-harm, it could be related to poor self-worth, by that I mean that the harmer believes that they deserve the pain because they aren't worthy of being pain free :C Or it could be tied in with anxiety. Those are not the only options, however.

It really isn't a nice thing to self-harm, I've spoken to many Self-harmers (1000+), the huge majority say that they find that targeting the root helps them leave self-harm, but of course you do not know why, I'd love to sit down and talk to you about it, which could helpfully allow you to get a better idea as to why you hurt yourself.

You've done something truly wonderful by reaching out, you know you want to get better, you're on the right path, you will get there, even if it means getting help from others, you WILL get to the end of it.

Stay strong, lovely <3 *huggles*

Dalcourt
February 21st, 2017, 11:29 PM
hi anyone who wanders in here on an off chance (has anyone noticed theres been less activity here lately) i would like to find why I self harm, i kept on lying to myself about why i do it and now realixing i dont have a reson, idk i just need help understanding some things, it feels kind of like insomnia, im awake but i dont lnow why, im cutting, but i dont know why plz help

Well as already said only you kann know why you self-harm. I could tell ya why I do but to figure out why you do it....that's not for anyone else to do. You can talk to us here...PM if you donít wanna talk in public and maybe we find a solution together.

Pyromaniac27
February 26th, 2017, 10:44 PM
k i will starr a diary and see where that takes me