PDA

View Full Version : Compression Vs jocks

Taco69
February 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Hey, this is my first post on here.
I have got a few questions on which you prefer and why?

1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock?
2. Why?
3. Where you live?
4. Whats more popular in your area?
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable?
6. Why you wear them and for what sports?
7. What brands do you wear?

Thanks for answering.
I would prefer to wear compression shorts as they seem more comfortable and I don't see how you could find a jock comfortable to wear. I have also have neither of them.

JohnC
February 20th, 2017, 04:27 PM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? I wear both but like comp shorts better
2. Why? They keep my leg muscles warm, and I dont really like the feel of my butt hanging out when I wear my jock and wearing shorts.
3. Where you live? Texas, USA
4. Whats more popular in your area? Depends on the sport. Most wear the comp shorts for basketball and track. And jocks for baseball or football
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Yes they are comfortable
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? For protection. Basketball, track, baseball
7. What brands do you wear? Under Armour and Shock Dr

Daniel4
February 21st, 2017, 12:03 AM
. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? I wear both but like jocks the best.
2. Why? They keep me cool and supported. Gives me freedom to run. 3. Where you live? midwest
4. Whats more popular in your area? Most wear the comp shorts for basketball and track but a lot more are going back to wearing jocks now.
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Yes very once you get use to em.
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? For protection. Basketball, track, soccer, running and working out at the gym
7. What brands do you wear? Bike, Duke, and Shock dr.

Taco69
February 21st, 2017, 01:57 AM
. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? I wear both but like jocks the best.
2. Why? They keep me cool and supported. Gives me freedom to run. 3. Where you live? midwest
4. Whats more popular in your area? Most wear the comp shorts for basketball and track but a lot more are going back to wearing jocks now.
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Yes very once you get use to em.
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? For protection. Basketball, track, soccer, running and working out at the gym
7. What brands do you wear? Bike, Duke, and Shock dr.

Thanks for everyone's reply's so far, keep them coming. Where I am I don't really hear about jocks. Why do you think that people are going back to jocks?

Bikini Boy
February 21st, 2017, 05:04 AM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? Jock
2. Why? I like the way they look on my body
3. Where you live? Midwest
4. Whats more popular in your area? Compression Shorts
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Yes
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? I wear them when I run and sometimes I wear them instead of briefs as underwear
7. What brands do you wear? 2xist, Shock Doctor & Papi

Just JT
February 21st, 2017, 06:35 PM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? Compression
2. Why? Comfortable
3. Where you live? East coast USA
4. Whats more popular in your area? Boxer briefs or boxers
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? Comfort, everyday, I'm just really active
7. What brands do you wear? Under Aurmour

Daniel4
February 21st, 2017, 10:28 PM
Thanks for everyone's reply's so far, keep them coming. Where I am I don't really hear about jocks. Why do you think that people are going back to jocks?

There a lot more comfortable dude ! I love how they support ... nothing else works as well. Just feels cool

Taco69
February 22nd, 2017, 01:16 AM
There a lot more comfortable dude ! I love how they support ... nothing else works as well. Just feels cool

Do you like it how your ass hangs out?? What does it feel like to wear?

1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? Compression
2. Why? Comfortable
3. Where you live? East coast USA
4. Whats more popular in your area? Boxer briefs or boxers
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? Comfort, everyday, I'm just really active
7. What brands do you wear? Under Aurmour

Thanks, so you prefer compression over jocks? what does it feel like to wear?

Posts merged. ~Amethyst_

Just JT
February 22nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Do you like it how your ass hangs out?? What does it feel like to wear?

Thanks, so you prefer compression over jocks? what does it feel like to wear?

Posts merged. ~Amethyst_

Personally it's more comfortable. I'd suggest buy some try them on and see what's best for you everyone's preference is different.

Taco69
February 22nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Personally it's more comfortable. I'd suggest buy some try them on and see what's best for you everyone's preference is different.

Thanks, What do you mean? buy different types of compression or buy both compression and a jock?

Just JT
February 22nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Thanks, What do you mean? buy different types of compression or buy both compression and a jock?

Different brands, they all are a little different. The only way your guna know what works for you is to try them. So but some, maybe a couple different brands, and see what you like.
It's not something me or anyone else here can explain in detail. It all comes down to what you like and find comfortable based on design of the underwear and how your body is.

So just try a couple pair and go from there

Your also (from what I've seen in the past) free to post pictures of styles your considering. That picture I'd strongly advise being appropriate (manufactures pictures) and compare/contrast different things about them. Beyond that, Im about out of options of how to conversation on this topic

Daniel4
February 22nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
yes. the jock you will like the best for summer sports. Give it a week and you will like them better.

Taco69
February 23rd, 2017, 01:44 AM
Different brands, they all are a little different. The only way your guna know what works for you is to try them. So but some, maybe a couple different brands, and see what you like.
It's not something me or anyone else here can explain in detail. It all comes down to what you like and find comfortable based on design of the underwear and how your body is.

So just try a couple pair and go from there

Your also (from what I've seen in the past) free to post pictures of styles your considering. That picture I'd strongly advise being appropriate (manufactures pictures) and compare/contrast different things about them. Beyond that, Im about out of options of how to conversation on this topic

Thanks man, So what brand you got?
Could you upload some pics of your design.
Can you try them on in store?

Anyone else wanna answer?

Daniel4
February 23rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
Bike and Duke are my favorites. ya you cant try em on at the store . There pretty cheap to buy.. but they all fit "pouch" a little bit different. I like em better then compression because the support and lift is the best . Compressions are really just tight .

Taco69
February 24th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Bike and Duke are my favorites. ya you cant try em on at the store . There pretty cheap to buy.. but they all fit "pouch" a little bit different. I like em better then compression because the support and lift is the best . Compressions are really just tight .

Which make your bulge look bigger?

Anyone else?

Daniel4
February 24th, 2017, 07:31 PM
both.. maybe Duke. Is a bit bigger I think.

Taco69
February 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
both.. maybe Duke. Is a bit bigger I think.

Thanks I meant like compression or a jock

Daniel4
February 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Thanks I meant like compression or a jock

yea.. the jock does more. At least for me. kinda depends on the style you get . Some compressions fit pretty good too.

Taco69
February 25th, 2017, 10:02 PM
yea.. the jock does more. At least for me. kinda depends on the style you get . Some compressions fit pretty good too.

Thanks, which makes you look bigger?

Daniel4
February 25th, 2017, 10:08 PM
bike or duke jock does . depends on what you also wear over em. Baseball and football pants pretty much show more than basketball shorts .

TWDjacob
March 3rd, 2017, 04:19 PM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? i like both but mostly wear compression shorts
2. Why? idk i just like the spandex feeling more
3. Where you live? eastern usa
4. Whats more popular in your area? compression shorts
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? yes
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? baseball, basketball, soccer, everyday wear
7. What brands do you wear? under armor, adidas

Taco69
March 4th, 2017, 06:32 PM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? i like both but mostly wear compression shorts
2. Why? idk i just like the spandex feeling more
3. Where you live? eastern usa
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? baseball, basketball, soccer, everyday wear
7. What brands do you wear? under armor, adidas

Thanks for your reply, I would probably prefer compression more as they seem more comfortable than a jock.
Why do you like the spandex feeling? does it turn you on?

Daniel4
March 5th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Jock is really long term the better and more comfortable than compressions. Once you get use to the butt straps its just fits like a glove if you get the right size. Compression shorts just start to get hot and overly tight. After about a hour I cant stand them.

Taco69
March 6th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Jock is really long term the better and more comfortable than compressions. Once you get use to the butt straps its just fits like a glove if you get the right size. Compression shorts just start to get hot and overly tight. After about a hour I cant stand them.

Thanks for your opinion but i think i might still go with compression.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Alan T
March 6th, 2017, 09:05 AM
2. Why? Less bulky
3. Where you live? Indiana
4. Whats more popular in your area? Both
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Yeah
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? Support and comfort. Running, basketball
7. What brands do you wear? Bike, Duke

Thanks for answering.
You're welcome.

Jamesclarke
March 6th, 2017, 11:21 AM
2. Why? Better comfort, support and generally like the style
3. Where you live? England
4. Whats more popular in your area? Mostly compression but some jocks depending on where you go
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Very much so
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? Think they are the best option and wear them for any physical activities like P.E., sports like rugby and football, when I'm running or when I go to the gym.
7. What brands do you wear? Bike for my jocks and if I have to wear compression it's under armour

Taco69
March 7th, 2017, 12:51 AM
2. Why? Better comfort, support and generally like the style
3. Where you live? England
4. Whats more popular in your area? Mostly compression but some jocks depending on where you go
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Very much so
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? Think they are the best option and wear them for any physical activities like P.E., sports like rugby and football, when I'm running or when I go to the gym.
7. What brands do you wear? Bike for my jocks and if I have to wear compression it's under armour

2. Why? Less bulky
3. Where you live? Indiana
4. Whats more popular in your area? Both
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Yeah
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? Support and comfort. Running, basketball
7. What brands do you wear? Bike, Duke

Thanks for answering.
You're welcome.

Thanks dudes

Stever_big_hands
March 9th, 2017, 03:46 PM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? I wear both but like jock better cuz the compression shorts press my sack too much, my balls dont hang more full all the time
2. Why? Jock gives me better support and holds my sack snugly in place without pressing down on my nuts
3. Where you live?CA USA
4. Whats more popular in your area? Depends on the sport. Most wear the comp shorts for basketball and track. And jocks for baseball or football
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? NO comp shorts not real comfy but i like jocks cuz of my size
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? For protection with cup and keeps my balls in place, also like the look and feel

mike2003
March 17th, 2017, 08:13 PM
2. Why? They just cup your package better and give more support.
3. Where you live? PA, USA
4. Whats more popular in your area? Mix of both, probably more compression shorts
5. Do you find what you wear comfortable? Yeah, I like the support when running and stuff. I thought they were kinda tight and uncomfortable at first but I got used to them
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? I use them for PE class and for track & xc
7. What brands do you wear? Adams, duke, bike

Jamesk0050
March 17th, 2017, 10:05 PM
I am 15 and prefer compression shorts

LiveLifePreppy
March 18th, 2017, 06:54 AM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? compression shorts
2. Why? 1. my mom bought them with me
2. they don't expose your butt
3. Where you live? new england
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? yes, soccer and track
7. What brands do you wear? under armour, nike

Taco69
March 18th, 2017, 04:31 PM
1. Do you prefer compression shorts or a jock? compression shorts
2. Why? 1. my mom bought them with me
2. they don't expose your butt
3. Where you live? new england
6. Why you wear them and for what sports? yes, soccer and track
7. What brands do you wear? under armour, nike

Thanks, thinking of getting some under armour ones, what are they like?

LiveLifePreppy
March 19th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Thanks, thinking of getting some under armour ones, what are they like?

No problem, i think that the under armour ones are a tighter and made out of a thicker piece of material than the Nike Pros. So they may keep you a little bit warmer than you would like. although UA is usually cheaper then Nike

Daniel4
March 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Underarmor is also good. Usually wear those in the winter for sports. In the summer I prefer just a jock for running, soccer, and basketball. Jock gives me mobility and best of support and comfort.

Daniel4
March 24th, 2017, 02:06 PM
anyone wear compression over a jock for comfort?

Daniel4
April 16th, 2017, 01:12 PM
anybody else have a preference ?