PDA

View Full Version : How can I get commons without anyone knowing?

Apple_ManPS3
February 20th, 2017, 02:52 PM
How can I buy condoms without my parents knowing?

eric2001
February 20th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Just go to the drug store. They won't call your mom or anything. It's a little box so you can hide it anywhere. That's what I did.

zzzzzzzzzz
February 20th, 2017, 04:47 PM
some shops have self scan tills too!

auser_name
February 20th, 2017, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure if this is just a British thing but cant you get them free as well from clinics and the school nurse?

Taryn98
February 20th, 2017, 06:17 PM
You can buy them anywhere, Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, gas stations or get them free at Planned Parenthood.

scott2002
February 21st, 2017, 01:29 AM
I've walked through Walmart and tried to secretly check out all the loads of different brands and kinds that there are. I so badly want to buy a small bx of them someday, too, but so far I'm WAY too embarrassed!!

(I saw boxes of 36!! I started thinking, what if I just threw one of those in my mom's shopping cart! She'd prolly sh*t! I'd look at her and smile and tell her now that I have a girlfriend, "Don't you think I should have 3 dozen of these things handy? Just in case??")

eagle18
February 21st, 2017, 10:28 AM
I've walked through Walmart and tried to secretly check out all the loads of different brands and kinds that there are. I so badly want to buy a small bx of them someday, too, but so far I'm WAY too embarrassed!!

(I saw boxes of 36!! I started thinking, what if I just threw one of those in my mom's shopping cart! She'd prolly sh*t! I'd look at her and smile and tell her now that I have a girlfriend, "Don't you think I should have 3 dozen of these things handy? Just in case??")

Ive done the same thing, walkin back and forth tobsee what they got, it took me a while to have courage to buy em, i always buy some candy or someyhing with it so its not just condoms. Dont be nervous or emberassed, if you really want to try some, walk in pick up a box and walk to a checkout. Idk how old you are but thry should t really ask questions. Also make sure you know what size is bedt for your penis size

Cassius14
February 21st, 2017, 10:34 AM
My dad purchased some for me a few months ago, and told me I should ask if I had any questions. I don't think he thinks I will use them for sex any time soon, but masturbation or whatever really

If you feel comfortable, maybe ask your parents directly, otherwise maybe go to a self checkout?

scott2002
February 22nd, 2017, 07:31 AM
Ive done the same thing, walkin back and forth tobsee what they got, it took me a while to have courage to buy em, i always buy some candy or someyhing with it so its not just condoms. Dont be nervous or emberassed, if you really want to try some, walk in pick up a box and walk to a checkout. Idk how old you are but thry should t really ask questions. Also make sure you know what size is bedt for your penis size

I'm 15. I have no idea what my 'penis size' is as it would relate to the size condoms I'd need. I haven't actually had the courage to pick up boxes and read them, but how can you tell what size they are and what sizes they come in? I'm just under 6 inches erect and I'm 5.2 inches in diameter. So what size do you think I'd need? (And it's not like I need them immediately, but I'd like to get familiar with them and how to put them on, what they feel like, and then how to take them off. I have no idea if my gf relationship will move to the point where I need these in a month or in a year. But I want to be ready and safe whenever that day comes.

eagle18
February 22nd, 2017, 10:04 AM
I'm 15. I have no idea what my 'penis size' is as it would relate to the size condoms I'd need. I haven't actually had the courage to pick up boxes and read them, but how can you tell what size they are and what sizes they come in? I'm just under 6 inches erect and I'm 5.2 inches in diameter. So what size do you think I'd need? (And it's not like I need them immediately, but I'd like to get familiar with them and how to put them on, what they feel like, and then how to take them off. I have no idea if my gf relationship will move to the point where I need these in a month or in a year. But I want to be ready and safe whenever that day comes.

Your not a bad size and would possibly be fine for a regular condom which most are give or take. If you google condom size charts it list what size they accomodate for. They do make a snugger condom for lil smaller penises but those arent so common in stores. Id say start by just grabbing a 3 pack box kf a basic trojan or lifestly or durex and see how it fits and go from there. Dont freak if its loose cuz ur penis will grow and defintley dont have sex if its loose. If its loose u may need a snugger one for now till ur penis gets lil longer and thicker. Sometimes even $.99 store has condoms if u just wanted to try cheap one to see fit.

ClaraWho
February 22nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
If you have to ask how to buy condoms, or how to hide them from your parents, or are nervous about anyone knowing you are buying them...

I would argue you aren't ready to be having sex and potentially creating a child.

Remember condoms are only 99.9% effective.

~ Clara

Dalcourt
February 22nd, 2017, 03:48 PM
If you have to ask how to buy condoms, or how to hide them from your parents, or are nervous about anyone knowing you are buying them...

I would argue you aren't ready to be having sex and potentially creating a child.

Remember condoms are only 99.9% effective.

~ Clara

Exactly what I always feel when I read such threads - but at least the people are smart enough to know they should use a form of protection.

DocMcLovins
February 22nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
Get them for from planned parenthood or school. Or buy and pay at self pay kiosk.

Hermes
February 23rd, 2017, 06:56 AM
Exactly what I always feel when I read such threads - but at least the people are smart enough to know they should use a form of protection.

And it is progress to actually intend to try one on so as to be ready when the time comes, even if that is some time away, compared to using them as water bombs which is typically what everyone does when free samples are given out at school.

There is a site dedicated to condom sizes (http://www.condom-sizes.org/). Check this and measure before buying.

And, for some light hearted relief, listen to the Madness song "House of Fun" which seems to be about attempting to buy a condom without actually saying the word.

Dragonmaster69
February 23rd, 2017, 02:10 PM
I would just ask my older brothers they always have some lol

Jake_Smith
February 24th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Sometimes when we go on trips i see condom vending machines in the bathrooms at gas stations. You could bring some change and buy some there.

Olds01
February 24th, 2017, 06:40 PM
It is easiest to buy condoms when you don't have a parent with you all the time. If you go by yourself afterschool or with a friend it may be easier on you. I'd highly recommend practicing using a condom before you actually have sex so you know how to put it on and what it feels like. You may encounter the "my parents will find the trash" issue, though. Clinics are also helpful.

Taco69
February 24th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I would just ask my older brothers they always have some lol

Jealous wish i had an older bro that what do that.
You do it together?

I am also thinking about getting some but not sure what to do

SeansLittleBro
February 25th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Condoms are essential for any guy to have, gay or str8. Buying them is as easy as buying a pack of gum. As has been said, if you are embarrassed to just check them out there are ways in self-checkout, but that embarrassment probably means you are not ready to have sex. Not only can it help prevent pregnancy, but today with so many STI's around you are better off not having sex without a condom.