PDA

View Full Version : shower

stevenboi16
February 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Hey, I am 16 years old. Is it normal to pee in the shower? Does anybody else piss in the shower? I have done it a few times but i am worried that it might smell. Also, what about jerking off in the shower?

Harrier
February 19th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I do both. Many guys do. Will smell but only if not washed away with water so pee and jerk off early in shower and no worries.

stevenboi16
February 19th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks. How old are you bro?

I do both. Many guys do. Will smell but only if not washed away with water so pee and jerk off early in shower and no worries.

Harrier
February 19th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I'm 17

stevenboi16
February 19th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Nice bro, im 16. Where r u from? I live in Upstate NY

I'm 17

Harrier
February 19th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Pacific NW

Stever_big_hands
February 19th, 2017, 08:42 PM
everyone does it

mick01
February 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=Stever_big_hands;3489784]everyone does it[/QUOTE
Ummmm, Steve, not everyone does it lol. I for sure don't. I don't want my pee near my feet.

Stever_big_hands
February 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Stever_big_hands;3489784]everyone does it[/QUOTE
Ummmm, Steve, not everyone does it lol. I for sure don't. I don't want my pee near my feet.

pee is mostly water anyway, why does it matter if a bit more runs around your feet, not logical or point your dick away from your feet into the drain

mick01
February 19th, 2017, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=mick01;3489791]

pee is mostly water anyway, why does it matter if a bit more runs around your feet, not logical or point your dick away from your feet into the drain

Ya, Ive heard urine is sterile anyway but just the idea of having pee on my feet, just not my thing. A lot of people are into it, though.

Stever_big_hands
February 19th, 2017, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Stever_big_hands;3489793]

Ya, Ive heard urine is sterile anyway but just the idea of having pee on my feet, just not my thing. A lot of people are into it, though.

doesnt matter much to me one way or the other but if some guys dont like it is ok when i was little my dad would do it in the shower so i guess it was ok

Harrier
February 19th, 2017, 09:08 PM
I've heard pee is good to get rid of athletes feet. No joke. Idk if it's a myth or real but it's a populae remedy.

mick01
February 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM
I've heard pee is good to get rid of athletes feet. No joke. Idk if it's a myth or real but it's a populae remedy.

Along the same lines, I've heard it's good for acne too. This is not to be gross, but true.

Harrier
February 19th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Along the same lines, I've heard it's good for acne too. This is not to be gross, but true.

Ha. I would pee on my foot if I had athletes foot but not on my face for acne lol

SeansLittleBro
March 1st, 2017, 12:45 PM
I'm sure ever guy pees in the shower at some time or another -- I for one when wter hits me i feel like i have to pee so I do -- as far as masturbating doing it in the shower is cleaner and many times more private - so yes I do mostly every morning actually

Hermes
March 1st, 2017, 01:13 PM
Regarding pissing in the shower there was a campaign to encourage this (http://time.com/3490337/shower-pee-environment-water/) to save water amd yes, I do it. Also one of the advantages is that you don't really need to aim which can be good if you have an erection that doesn't want to point down towards the bowl. If like me the position your foreskin normally sits in causes the pee to spray off in some random direction it can feel weirdly freeing to just let that happen rather than pull it back and concenrate on aiming.

As for j/o in the shower loads of people do that at one time of another, me included, but personally I don't find it the most pleasurable place to do it - the water is distracting and it seems harder to cum. I prefer doing it in bed.

Julie_TS
March 1st, 2017, 02:10 PM
Lol....pretty much everyone pees in the shower...

Tpyro
March 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hey i pee and jerk in the shower. Kill Two birds with one stone. Peeing in the shower helps to prevent athletes foot in public showers.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
March 1st, 2017, 05:04 PM
I definitely jerk off in the shower but piss is a major turn off for me

Falcons_11
March 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM
I do it when I shower at home. I don't do it when I shower at school.

pjones
March 1st, 2017, 06:33 PM
peed in the shower lots of times. can't go with an erection so i'll jump in the shower and when it goes down i can pee

everlong
March 1st, 2017, 08:11 PM
I piss in the shower. It's convenient.

scott2002
March 1st, 2017, 09:03 PM
In the morning I pass right by the toilet because my morning wood is so stiff and almost straight up that it's real difficult for me to bend it down to use the toilet. So I get right in the shower and let it loose right away while I'm adjusting the temperature. I nice little "fountain of yellow piss" up in front of me every morning almost. (I rarely jerk off in the shower, but I have done it many times in my life since I turned 13.)

fast8
March 1st, 2017, 09:50 PM
I have done it few times its fine

Taco69
March 1st, 2017, 11:47 PM
I have both peed and jerked off in the shower. Is fuun

nskshadow
March 2nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
i do it sometime in the morning to just save water. don't jerk off in the shower too often tho

steellord321
March 2nd, 2017, 02:45 AM
Hey i pee and jerk in the shower. Kill Two birds with one stone. Peeing in the shower helps to prevent athletes foot in public showers.

Maybe but so does just wearing flip flops...but then we aren't allowed to use those anywhere at school

I pee in the shower at home but never in public. But i did see guys do that sometimes into the drain cause the only 2 urinals in the locker room were full

scott2002
March 2nd, 2017, 08:12 AM
I pee in the shower at home but never in public. But i did see guys do that sometimes into the drain cause the only 2 urinals in the locker room were full

I've never peed in the showers in school, or any public showers, and I've never consciously seen (or "smelled") any guy pissing in the showers, either. (I know when I pee in my shower at home, with the warm water you can really smell the smell of piss when you're doing it.)

Zachary G
March 2nd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Every time I get in the shower and the warm water hits me, I pee. It doesnt smell or anything because the water washes it all away, so no worries there. I jo in the shower, too and it all gets washed away as well, so again, no worries there.

kyle2003
March 18th, 2017, 12:54 PM
I almost always masturbate in the shower in the morning. I also occasionally pee in the shower when I get the urge too. It all goes to the same place anyway whether you piss in the toilet or shower.

scott2002
March 18th, 2017, 01:15 PM
.... what about jerking off in the shower?

I quit jerking off in the shower because my mom started yelling at me as to why it was taking me so long to shower. So then, I tried doing it really fast, and that just wasn't fun and enjoyable.

I have no problem with guys jerking off in the shower, especially I know for some guys that's about the only nude privacy they can get.

TheTallGuyPH
March 18th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Almost everybody does.

James_Wilson
March 18th, 2017, 01:59 PM
I have done both, but I don't usually jerk off in the shower. But I always pee. As long as you do it directly into the drain I don't think there should be a smell.

Vegas2933
March 18th, 2017, 02:54 PM
I have no problem with guys jerking off in the shower, especially I know for some guys that's about the only nude privacy they can get.

Like me! I do kinda jerk off in the shower but never to orgasm. And as for peeing in the shower, gross! But I respect those who do! :)

JohnC
March 18th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I will pee in the shower at home if I have morning wood and it won't go down. But never at school cause we have open showers. Also jerked off in the shower at home when I am alone but not too often unless some one comes in the bathroom while I am in there.

Kyle37
March 18th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Haven't done it since I was really young, but theres not wrong with it. Although you might have to clean around the drain more often.

RocketBoy
March 18th, 2017, 04:35 PM
I pee in the shower but try to aim it down the drain.

theyear3000
March 18th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I do both! The water washes them both down anyway lol

theyear3000
March 18th, 2017, 05:27 PM
But make sure you clean up properly if someone is going in afterwards

theyear3000
March 18th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Yes yes it is but only home

Kevgpdx
March 18th, 2017, 09:41 PM
I usually pee before I get in the shower, but I don't think it's a big deal. It is just going to was away right away anyway. I do jerk off in the shower. Instant clean up. :)

mychalo
March 19th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Me and my brothers will pee in the shower sometimes. I masturbate in there and I'm pretty sure they do too

loki2000
March 19th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Oh sure..I pee in the shower all the time.....No smell with all the soap n shampoo going down the drain

volleyballer13
March 19th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I have peed in the shower before. nothing wrong with it. it shouldnt smell if it gets washed down the drain and all.

teenboyNathan
March 19th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I do both. I don't think it's weird since every guy probably does it and it's in a private area. I also jerk in the shower since it's easy clean up

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I've done it but I don't really like doing it.

Vicboy2707
March 19th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I piss in the shower it's easier with a hard on but for some reason I can't cum in the shower

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I piss in the shower it's easier with a hard on but for some reason I can't cum in the shower

I think that's my problem too. Just can't cum.

Vicboy2707
March 19th, 2017, 08:13 PM
I think that's my problem too. Just can't cum.

It's annoying not being able to isn't it

Trivium
March 19th, 2017, 08:16 PM
It's annoying not being able to isn't it

It really is!

steellord321
March 20th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I've never peed in the showers in school, or any public showers, and I've never consciously seen (or "smelled") any guy pissing in the showers, either. (I know when I pee in my shower at home, with the warm water you can really smell the smell of piss when you're doing it.)

i could see that but my sense of smell is awful. I either see them pee or i notice when the water around my feet is yellow ish

Harry.S
March 20th, 2017, 11:11 PM
i pee sometimes, depends how badly i need to go...
i only J/O in there if i get real horny. but i prefer to do it out.

scott2002
March 21st, 2017, 06:10 AM
i could see that but my sense of smell is awful. I either see them pee or i notice when the water around my feet is yellow ish

Eww, that's kinda disgusting, isn't it? To take a piss while in a group shower? I've kn own guys (including myself) who have gotten out of the shower and then walked over to a toilet, naked and dripping wet, pissed and then got back into the shower. If ya gotta go, ya gotta go. But leave the shower to do it.

steellord321
March 21st, 2017, 07:58 PM
Eww, that's kinda disgusting, isn't it? To take a piss while in a group shower? I've kn own guys (including myself) who have gotten out of the shower and then walked over to a toilet, naked and dripping wet, pissed and then got back into the shower. If ya gotta go, ya gotta go. But leave the shower to do it.

It's cause there's only 2 toilets in our locker room

Olds01
March 21st, 2017, 09:03 PM
I jerk and pee in the shower, though not terribly often for both.

LFox96
March 21st, 2017, 09:32 PM
Personally I don't do either, i just don't really want a mess or build up on my shower. I pee in the toilet, and jerk off into my jerking underwear!

sktrboychgo
March 28th, 2017, 03:09 PM
i piss and jerk off in the shower at home all the time. just not in the shower during p.e. lol

lyvegie
March 29th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Hey, I am 16 years old. Is it normal to pee in the shower? Does anybody else piss in the shower? I have done it a few times but i am worried that it might smell. Also, what about jerking off in the shower?

I pee sometimes. Jerk off if I'm feeling super horny and can't wait. I don't do those a lot in the shower tho.

stevenboi16
March 31st, 2017, 11:21 PM
Thanks for your help!

I pee sometimes. Jerk off if I'm feeling super horny and can't wait. I don't do those a lot in the shower tho.

mustbegus
March 31st, 2017, 11:41 PM
I used to pee I'm the shower when I was younger but grew out of that stage I guess and now I just pee in a toilet before or after my shower but I still jerk in the shower from time to time saves you the trouble of the clean up and the mess

Coolteenboy
April 3rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Yes, and yes!!

Coolteenboy
April 5th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Peeing? I think most guys do once in a while.
Jerking off, sometimes if im really horny or washing down there gives me a boner!

mookie
April 9th, 2017, 12:27 PM
I've peed and masturbated in the shower

TheTallGuyPH
April 10th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Yes. I think they will only think it is just because of bathroom smells.

Jericho14
April 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
I used to pee in shower alot but not very often anymore, Sometimes i jerk off too

Ayoze
April 12th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Pee it's also very often but i rarely jerk off while showering.

Nico1715
April 16th, 2017, 08:38 PM
I pee in the shower and sometime jerkoff too

deleted101
April 16th, 2017, 08:51 PM
haha I do both

James2003
April 20th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Yup, I do it all the time. I actually get turned on peeing on myself sometimes (I know, it's a weirdly freaky thing to like). It washes right down the drain and I'm washing myself anyway so it's not like I'm just whizzing all over myself and going about my day lol

jerrion
April 23rd, 2017, 06:32 AM

i do both , its normal , if you gotta go you got to go :D

Nico1715
April 23rd, 2017, 08:10 AM
I do both in the shower

SillyPecker
April 23rd, 2017, 08:12 AM
i also do sometimes no big deal...