PDA

View Full Version : What anime are you watching right now?

parhelion
February 19th, 2017, 03:20 PM
I'm trying to get into some more popular anime right now.

"Haikyuu!!"
"Yuri!!! on ICE"
"Danganronpa: The Animation"

As well as finishing up the "Nisekoi" anime and watching "Girlish Number".

everlong
February 25th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Death Note. Also my first.

Mars
February 25th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Your Lie in April and Hunter x Hunter. I'm also waiting for the new season of Boku no Hero Academia in March so thats lit.

"Haikyuu!!"
oya oya oya

Clarx999
March 27th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Death Note - the best anime I saw!

MintyMary
April 4th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Just saw the first episode of Attack on Titan season 2 and it's already lit! You should check it out if you haven't

Also recently watched Your Name which was also good.

sketchyheart
April 4th, 2017, 08:56 PM
I'm currently rewatching Inuyasha

Sword of the morning
May 13th, 2017, 06:22 PM
My Hero academia.

weekend
May 23rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
One Piece
Dragon Ball Super
Gintama

i think i'm done with one piece, honestly. i watched over 700 episodes and it was worth it but i feel like it's gone downhill since dressrosa started. it's hard just to motivate myself to watch the new episodes these last few weeks... rip

alwaysraining
June 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Genshiken
GitS: Stand Alone Complex
Fushigi Yuugi
Dragon Ball Super. Not exactly good, but I can't stop watching. It's probably Stockholm syndrome.
Lost Universe, but it's put on hold until I get the one, single DVD that I'm missing. It's inconveniently in the middle of the series, the last of the show is just sitting on my shelf...

SamMystic
June 10th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Boruto
Hunter X Hunter
Attack on Titan (second season)

Surprised Im the first Boruto fan haha :D

Mars
June 10th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Boku no Hero Academia (last episode was lit... zz fuckin cliff hangers tho -_-)
Attack on Titan (not recently, got catch up)
Dragon Ball Super

And I'm gonna start another one... tryna to decide tho :/ I finished Hunter x hunter there's gonna be a new manga update this month gon be lit :D and Your Lie in April fuckin killed me dude

SamMystic
June 10th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Boku no Hero Academia (last episode was lit... zz fuckin cliff hangers tho -_-)
Attack on Titan (not recently, got catch up)
Dragon Ball Super

And I'm gonna start another one... tryna to decide tho :/ I finished Hunter x hunter there's gonna be a new manga update this month gon be lit :D and Your Lie in April fuckin killed me dude

How is Dragonball Super? Heard it was 'meh', but would like to hear about it from more people

Mars
June 10th, 2017, 08:14 PM
How is Dragonball Super? Heard it was 'meh', but would like to hear about it from more people

It is meh tbh. It has its moments but it isn't nostalgic of DBZ and doesn't have the same feel to it... animation recently has been pretty trashy too tbqh. But again, It has it's moments :P

I'd say watch it, and don't feel bad if you end up dropping it

SamMystic
June 10th, 2017, 08:18 PM
It is meh tbh. It has its moments but it isn't nostalgic of DBZ and doesn't have the same feel to it... animation recently has been pretty trashy too tbqh. But again, It has it's moments :P

I'd say watch it, and don't feel bad if you end up dropping it

Meh, not really feeling like watching all of DB so I can understand a show that is supposed to be meh, rather just devour Hunter X Hunter! You watched Naruto btw? If you skip the fillers (40% of the whole series, seriously wtf) its probably the best anime I ever watched

Mars
June 10th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Meh, not really feeling like watching all of DB so I can understand a show that is supposed to be meh, rather just devour Hunter X Hunter! You watched Naruto btw? If you skip the fillers (40% of the whole series, seriously wtf) its probably the best anime I ever watched

Mm I watched a bit. Up until Pain destroyed the village n then he was beat... didn't watch anything after it I don't remember. Not rlly interested in picking it up again either ^^' Im satisfied where I left it lol

SamMystic
June 10th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Mm I watched a bit. Up until Pain destroyed the village n then he was beat... didn't watch anything after it I don't remember. Not rlly interested in picking it up again either ^^' Im satisfied where I left it lol

Ah Itachi arc and Pain arc were incredible! Well, cant say you missed out on the best parts, only the Edo Tensei shenenigans are pretty sick

weekend
June 11th, 2017, 01:50 PM

give Ping Pong the Animation a shot

it's only 11 episodes tho

Mars
June 11th, 2017, 02:20 PM
give Ping Pong the Animation a shot

it's only 11 episodes tho

I'll watch it, thanks ^^ And im also gonna start watching Basilisk maybe... tryna find the anime to a music clip I found that was dope.

Maybe I'll watch Black Cat again ^^ I read the manga n it was dope

robertd2001
June 13th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Trigun Badlands Rumble

Niceguy17
August 13th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Dragon ball super

Flapjack
August 13th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Catching up on the latest one piece episodes :') (and yes I am up to date on the manga before I trigger and hardcore fans XD)

ammauchiha
August 30th, 2017, 01:11 AM
I'm currently watching One Piece. I'm on episode 53 right now.

devotionnel
August 30th, 2017, 05:12 AM
I'm trying to get through Naruto since I never watched it fully. But now I'm burned out and I'm gonna take a break and watch Tamako Market :P

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Dragon Ball Super
Boku No Hero Academia

Dalcourt
August 30th, 2017, 12:42 PM
At the moment I rewatch Samurai Champloo but had to make an involuntary break.

chomoto123
August 31st, 2017, 09:31 AM
Kobayashi maid dragon
Classroom of the elite

Nico1715
August 31st, 2017, 09:53 AM
Tokyo ghoul
Dragon ball z