PDA

View Full Version : hay day help please is it a scam?

Lyly
February 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Hello all, i don't really play videogames but i play a lot the game hayday on my phone and i have a question please

I discovered a website which promise to generate unlimited diamonds and coins for free. I wonder if this is true and if my account can be banned from hay day for this. I translated comments (they are written in french) and they are great but i wonder if this can be false comments?? and if it works can i be banned??

I paste you the link to the hay day hack : http://www.hack-hayday.org/en/
Unlimited diamonds would help a lot so please if anyone knows or tried it tell me i'm too afraid to get banned or someone steal my account!!

Thanks a lot :)

(ps for those who don't know the game i highly recommend to give it a try! hay day is a "farming simulator" where you grow your farm and buy animals, or even trap lobsters and harvest crops to collect then sell ressources. dunno if it looks fun but it really is, it's highly addictive. it can be played on android or iphone and you can even trade with your facebook friends :D come on!)

Periphery
February 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Lyly if you have to log in on the site, don't. It's most likely a scam from a bunch of crappy hackers, never trust sites like these, no matter what game it may be for

bentheplayer
February 19th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Most of these sites are just a scam to make you do surveys or download viruses etc.

Lyly
February 20th, 2017, 12:44 PM
ok it's a good thing i asked, i'm not gonna use it!
thanks a lot!!

Sonicomsk
February 26th, 2017, 10:46 AM
this site is not a virus, but there are a survey you have to complete and im 142% sure that you won't receive anything in the end. such sites are just a crap

Murk.T.M
April 23rd, 2017, 05:52 AM
So, I hope this isn't considered a bump. It was on the first page though... Anyway, of a site requires a survey to get the "product", it's probably not real. But if it's lit, there will almost always be a way to get past the 'survey'. One way, is to use urlfuzzer, which gets all links on that site. Another way to check if it's legit it looks is to check for valid copyrights... It isn't always the best way, but it's a way. Also check for any descrete signings on the page. :) Sorry if this counts as bump...