PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I am bisexual?

Victor02
February 19th, 2017, 07:46 AM
I know that this thing technically doesn't matter and that I should just go for whatever sex I happen to feel attraction for, but I am curious anyway.
I know that I am attracted to girls, but I also have a feeling that I might be attracted to guys as well.
However, there has to be a very specific type of guys - they have to be a lot taller and be much more muscular than I am (not to the extreme, just clearly "fit" and with very noticeable arm muscles etc), because for some reason I really like the thought of being close to a much bigger guy who is aware that he is much bigger and stronger than I am but also wants to take care of me - and I sometimes fantasize about kissing a guy like this and doing sexual things with him.
Does this mean that I am bisexual?
Or would you call it "bicurious"?
I guess I might be bicurious since I haven't actually had a relationship with a guy like this yet (or any guy at all, for that matter), but I feel like I would enjoy it a lot if that guy was likeable and friendly etc.

Either way, he has to be significantly taller and visibly stronger than I am - that's an absolute dealbreaker if I am going to feel the least bit interested in him.

ska8er
February 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I would say u r Curious either way Str8
or Bi. I think that's what it comes down to
with many of us. I don't know how old u r
cause if u just started puberty or already
into it-its hormones that cause us to have
feelings and even fantasize bout guys and
girls. Nothing wrong bout muscular tall guys
if it does it for u then enjoy the thoughts and
feelings.

mick01
February 19th, 2017, 06:27 PM
I don't know if this is factual, but I think someone could start out as bi curious and then figure out either two things. The first would be they have and enjoy a same sex experience and decide they would like to experience that further. They could probably decide at that point they are bisexual. Or, they could have a same sex experience and decide it's not for them, they satisfied their curiosity and settle back into being straight. Just my opinion.

Bull
February 19th, 2017, 07:48 PM
I don't know if this is factual, but I think someone could start out as bi curious and then figure out either two things. The first would be they have and enjoy a same sex experience and decide they would like to experience that further. They could probably decide at that point they are bisexual. Or, they could have a same sex experience and decide it's not for them, they satisfied their curiosity and settle back into being straight. Just my opinion.

I totally agree. I was curious, I was hit on by a friend and welcomed the attention. I now accept that I am bisexual, though I really don't like labels other than I am sexual.

EvaNL
February 23rd, 2017, 08:52 AM
I think everyone is bisexual on some level. From "I can see how he/she (same sex) is attractive to people" to "I want to jump into bed with him/her (same sex)". And that's all fine.

Try not to limit yourself to anything. Just do what feels good, without putting yourself in a certain box or even judging yourself. As long as what you do doesn't hurt other people in any way, everything you do is good.

Dragonmaster69
February 23rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
I think it is natural curiosity. Maybe you just want to feel secure and safe. Sounds like you are looking for an older brother type that will protect you.