PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Body Hair w/ Electric Shaver

LiveLifePreppy
February 18th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Hey guys,
So i recently got an electric shaver with trimming attachments, Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3100, and havent used it yet but wanted to get some opinions and questions answered.

1. Have any of you used an electric shaver for body hair, not any facial hair.
2. If so where do you use it?
3. I have been manually shaving my balls and area between anus. Is it a good idea to use the electric shaver designed for groin?
4. i have also been recently getting some hair on my lower back and some on my shoulders and chest so i think i might want to shave it but where do i start/end?
- Would i just shave my entire back and chest?

Open to any ideas/comments... thanks in advance guys!

Glis25
February 18th, 2017, 06:58 PM
ive always used manual for down there and generally I think that it is the better option. the chances to cut yourself are alot smaller when you manually do it

LiveLifePreppy
February 18th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Thanks for replying Sean, i was just trying to try not to keep buying razors for myself, as my parents bought an electric shaver for my face.

Harrier
February 18th, 2017, 07:25 PM
I use an electric. Maybe same one as you got. It's just a trimmer. It fills my needs. It's safe and gets it trim. I have no desire any more to shave my junk smooth or cut myself with a manual. Trimmers are so quick and easy.

Bikini Boy
February 19th, 2017, 06:41 AM
I've always used a razor and shave cream for body shaving. Thinking about trying hair removal cream (I heard it makes you smoother) but have never thought about using an electric razor.

Stever_big_hands
February 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
nah that would hurt i think a razor is better

LiveLifePreppy
February 21st, 2017, 01:07 PM
yeah i havent had any experience with hair removal cream. i will let you guys know how things go when i try it. But as any one have any experience with shaving their chest?

Dragonmaster69
February 23rd, 2017, 02:41 PM
I use a trimmer