PDA

View Full Version : Panama cruise

swimjoey1
February 18th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Anyone here done the panama cruise. I am going in a few weeks in spring break with my mom and dad. We are going from San Fran and it goes to fort lauderdake. It's 15 days and was wondering if there's teens my age. It would suck if I was the only teen. I have done a 7 days cruise in Europe and there were kids my age.

eric2001
February 20th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Those ships carry a lot of people. I'd bet you can find other teens to spend time with. I'd love to go on a cruise like that.

Falcons_11
February 23rd, 2017, 11:17 PM
I've never gone on a cruise ship to Panama. But I have flown down to Panama with my grandparents 4 years ago. The Panama Canal is awesome. I saw a couple big cargo ships in the canal and locks. It's totally amazing how the locks raise and lower those ships. Also Panama is green, green, green, everywhere!

swimjoey1
April 1st, 2017, 09:09 PM
Anyone here done the panama cruise. I am going in a few weeks in spring break with my mom and dad. We are going from San Fran and it goes to fort lauderdake. It's 15 days and was wondering if there's teens my age. It would suck if I was the only teen. I have done a 7 days cruise in Europe and there were kids my age.

Ok... don't get fool if your parents ask you to go on a cruise to Panama Canal. They told me there will be kids my age and it will be fun. There were only 3 teenagers including myself. A handful of kids under 10. Everything was catered to like peeps over 60. The shows was the same they sang songs that I never heard off.
Columbia was kool with the hop and hop off.
Aruba was amazing.. lots of ladies in thongs if you are into that. Snorkelling was amazing.
Cabo's was ok.. it was spring break and lots of college student partying.
Costa Rica the port was like 2 hours away from the main city.
Nicaragua port was 2 hours away from the main city and I was bored to deaf on the bus.
Panama Canal was kool how it was built
And Fort Lauderdale was awesome....

Dmaxd123
April 2nd, 2017, 06:05 AM
let us know how it goes: i have a few thoughts in my mind of how a cruise could be fun but probably not the reality of them lol

swimjoey1
April 2nd, 2017, 07:29 PM
let us know how it goes: i have a few thoughts in my mind of how a cruise could be fun but probably not the reality of them lol

It's too late I am back in from the cruise already. Thanks