PDA

View Full Version : Does Masturbation affect height growth.

Bioswag
February 18th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Hi guys does masturbation stops your height growth.

The captain
February 18th, 2017, 01:55 PM
not at all!! if that's true all men never growth up for sure

zzzzzzzzzz
February 18th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Height is based on genetics, so mainly of your parents. It's harder to tell if there's a big height difference between your mum and dad.

Blank_
February 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Nope it's all genetics, there is a point where your body will say that it refuses to grow anymore, and whether you reach this point is not based whatsoever on masturbation

DocMcLovins
February 18th, 2017, 02:55 PM
No! Where do some people get these ideas?

user-999
February 18th, 2017, 03:29 PM
There is no correlation between these two, It's probably just a story invented to stop children form masturbating.

Hermes
February 18th, 2017, 03:30 PM
No! Where do some people get these ideas?

I can see a logic. You spend you childhood years growing. Then you discover masturbation then, a few years later, you stop growing.

So, it's a classic case of B follows A therefore A must cause B. Except that this is a logical fallacy. Just because B follows A does not mean there is any link at all and, even in case where there is a link, it may not be cause and effect but a common cause, i.e. C, of which you are generall unaware, causes A and B.

And so it is in this case. Testosterone is the common cause. It causes your growth to accelerate but also for the growth plates to fuse so you then stop growing and it also makes you horny so you want to masturbate. But that does mean that choosing to masturbate more or less will have no effect on your growth.

teenboyNathan
February 18th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Definitely not. I jerk a lot and I still grow so it doesn't have an affect

pjones
February 18th, 2017, 06:25 PM
i would be 4 feet tall if that was true

Glis25
February 18th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Nope it dosent

TWDjacob
February 26th, 2017, 04:57 PM
nope its just an old rumor. there is no correlation!