PDA

View Full Version : How can I be comfortable being naked in a locker room?

prt_dude
February 18th, 2017, 01:48 PM
I’m a 17 year old guy, and I’ve recently started swimming with some friends. I shower in swim shorts and change with a towel, while they just hang around naked without an issue. I have some complexes about my penis size so I’m not comfortable being naked around them, as they're considerably bigger. They have noticed and pointed out my embarrassment. What to do?

swimjoey1
February 18th, 2017, 01:50 PM
You get use to it, I been swimming since 7 and I am not that big either. Just go with the flow the more you try to hide it the worst they bug you.

DocMcLovins
February 18th, 2017, 02:59 PM
I wish I could tell you man. I shower with shorts on. But at my middle school it's about 50/50 people who shower naked vs us who shower with shorts so it's not bad. I would want to shower naked but I am 99% I am the smallest boy and I have zero pubes still. I would have no problem being less than average. It's just being the absolute smallest and no pubes that bothers me. If you are just a tiny nit smaller than your friends I say go for it and they probably won't even say anything or care. It's worst to be the only one like you say and have them say stuff.

user-999
February 18th, 2017, 03:34 PM
They are your friends, you shouldn't be inbaressed about them seeing you naked. Maybe try hanging out in hour house nude and get used to the feeling of being naked even if your alone. Maybe go to a gym or pool without anyone you know and then do it nude. Adults won't laugh because they don't care, and you'll get used to the feeling of being naked around others.

Zachary G
February 18th, 2017, 03:55 PM
there really isnt much you can do about the embarrassment that you are feeling, but know that we all feel self-conscious about the size of our penis when presented with ones that may appear larger than our own - its natural. as far as getting used to being in the shower and getting naked, thats something you just havae to take a chance and do.

Stever_big_hands
February 18th, 2017, 04:10 PM
it gets easier the more you do it

mick01
February 18th, 2017, 06:55 PM
In 7th grade our basketball team had to take showers before we got back on the bus. I was paralyzed thinking beforehand that I'd quit the team before I did that. But I just pulled my shorts and jock down like everyone else and took a shower. I'm a sophomore today and I don't think twice about getting naked in front of other guys. Like Stever said^^, the more you do it, the less you even think about it.

Glis25
February 18th, 2017, 07:09 PM
I would just do it and if theyre your friends they shouldnt make fun of you for it

rioo
February 18th, 2017, 09:12 PM
You can try standing at corner or showering near corner and facing the wall.

pconnor
February 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
I am a 7th grader and we all change and shower together. Someone wold really stick out if they tried to shower in briefs rather then nude like all the other boys.

We all gots the same parts. Face the wall until ya get used to it.

Bikini Boy
February 19th, 2017, 06:24 AM
I've been swimming since I was 5 so I've been around showers and other guys being naked. When I got older I started realizing that everyone was a little "different" in size and length and was a little jealous of the "bigger" guys since I'm on the "small" side. I think as time goes on you'll get more comfortable.

Stever_big_hands
February 19th, 2017, 10:34 PM
just keep doing it and soon it will be normal