PDA

View Full Version : Sports gear

Stever_big_hands
February 17th, 2017, 10:57 PM
What brand and style jocks you wear

me: UA thin band with cup for baseball and champion for football

Bikini Boy
February 18th, 2017, 07:36 AM
I wear 2xist, Papi and Unico jockstrap style underwear.

Daniel4
February 18th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Bike, Duke, or safetygard are good. My favorite are the duke swimmer/jogger style right now. Really gives good lift and support! Second would be bike

Stever_big_hands
February 18th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Bike, Duke, or safetygard are good. My favorite are the duke swimmer/jogger style right now. Really gives good lift and support! Second would be bike

i hear you about the support i need it to keep things in place

Daniel4
February 18th, 2017, 08:13 PM
i hear you about the support i need it to keep things in place

oh yea..love wearing the jock. Do you wear them for just gym and running ? I think there a lot better then compression shorts and help with performance adrenaline I have heard.

Stever_big_hands
February 18th, 2017, 08:16 PM
oh yea..love wearing the jock. Do you wear them for just gym and running ? I think there a lot better then compression shorts and help with performance adrenaline I have heard.

i wear for sports mostly and compression shorts if i run mostly i like going commando

Daniel4
February 18th, 2017, 08:19 PM
cool. you should try the duke runners jock.. its like commando with the lift support. And feels so awesome.. Does give a bit of a bulge wearing tho. most of my friends wear em too.

Taco69
February 19th, 2017, 01:48 AM
How come you guys still were jocks?, don't you find them uncomfortable.

Daniel4
February 19th, 2017, 12:48 PM
just the opposite.. compressions just smash me to no end. I think if your bigger there you tend to prefer jocks for the pouch support. I think most bigger guys agree for sports.

Harrier
February 19th, 2017, 08:20 PM

Performance adrenaline?

Taco69
February 20th, 2017, 03:22 AM
just the opposite.. compressions just smash me to no end. I think if your bigger there you tend to prefer jocks for the pouch support. I think most bigger guys agree for sports.

So you wear jocks cause you are big down there when i'm not?

JohnC
February 20th, 2017, 02:13 PM
I wear Under Armour compression shorts for basketball and running. Shock Doctor jock and cup for baseball.

Stever_big_hands
February 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
So you wear jocks cause you are big down there when i'm not?

i wear jock to help support my big sack compression shorts do sort of crunch things up but sorta feels good

Taco69
February 20th, 2017, 04:12 PM
i wear jock to help support my big sack compression shorts do sort of crunch things up but sorta feels good

Thanks man, so your sac bigger than your dick?

Stever_big_hands
February 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
yeah when i was little my sack was so big my lil dick sat on top of it now my dick caught up

Daniel4
February 20th, 2017, 11:57 PM
yea.. they keep your balls up and supported and cooler than compressions. That also helps keep everything cooler and is known to boost your testosterone . Doesn't matter if your big or small. For me .. like Stever I need the extra lift when I run and do sports. you get use to em pretty quick. sometimes I also wear compression shorts when its colder out.

Amethyst Rose
February 21st, 2017, 06:50 PM
Please keep this thread on topic and refrain from bringing unnecessary details into this discussion. Any further replies that are off-topic/do not answer the OPs questions will be deleted.

pconnor
February 22nd, 2017, 10:17 PM
I wear Bike brand jock straps.

Daniel4
February 26th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Wear Bike or duke jocks.

Stever_big_hands
March 9th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Wear Bike or duke jocks.

what are duke jocks?

Daniel4
March 9th, 2017, 10:14 PM
there like the bikes but have wider butt strap and a bigger pouch. I like both the wide bands and the swim/track narrow bands are awesome for running and stuff.

Daniel4
March 17th, 2017, 03:01 PM
What does everyone prefer for running sports etc ?

Jamesk0050
March 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM
I always Underarmour

Daniel4
March 27th, 2017, 09:25 PM
I have some underarmor and like it. Just really too tight and I prefer the freedom of wearing a jock in the summer. There a lot cheaper and more comfortable in my opinion after you wear them a while.