PDA

View Full Version : Does it happen to you?

ilc.69
February 13th, 2017, 09:42 PM
I consider myself straight, but I have this weird feeling for guys, which is in a sexual way. I just get so horny thinking about gay sex, or hot guys, but after I reach orgasm, everything goes away very quick, and I just feel disgusted by all those thoughts. I actually had sex with a guy and after I came, I fell gross. I was curious if this happened to someone else, and do you consider yourself by, gay, straight..?

Just JT
February 14th, 2017, 07:44 AM
I think your feelings are valid to start. We all wonder about things and without trying it, you'll never know if you like it or not. I never felt like that myself but that's me. I'll bet other guys have though.

Why? Maybe your not into guys as much as having sex with them. Or your not secure with your orientation yet. You may be struggling with your sexual orientation all together, or got off with a guy and realized you dont like it.

It also may not have been enough of somethingbto be able to tell if you like it or not. Sometimes it's like an acquired taste for lack of better terms

ska8er
February 15th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I would say that when u get horny the hormones
bring out the curiousness of ur feelings toward guys
and once u relieve urself of this horniness then u feel
guilty or weird. I think a lot of us have these feelings
during puberty and we have to wait til this all plays
out before we can label or judge ourselves to what
we like or not like. Either way we shouldn't feel like
there is something wrong with us. Btw-I'm Straight/
Curious but probably Bi.

Curious_Guy
February 15th, 2017, 08:18 PM
I consider myself straight, but I have this weird feeling for guys, which is in a sexual way. I just get so horny thinking about gay sex, or hot guys, but after I reach orgasm, everything goes away very quick, and I just feel disgusted by all those thoughts. I actually had sex with a guy and after I came, I fell gross. I was curious if this happened to someone else, and do you consider yourself by, gay, straight..?

Yeah had a similar thing happen to me the first time me and best friend jerked each other off, after we cummed it was like ewwwhhh shouldn't of done that and we felt weird about it. But we talked about it, and both realized we had fun doing it, it felt good, so why should we feel weird about it. And we still jerk together and both have fun doing it.

Bikini Boy
February 16th, 2017, 05:59 AM
I've never had any sexual interest in girls. My friends and I always jerked off together when we were younger. My "first" with a guy was a beautiful experience. He was very patient and it grew into a long term relationship that is still going.

jamie_n5
February 17th, 2017, 07:03 PM
I think that you are very confused about who you are sexually. It is normal to feel ashamed for some people after that sexual release and the horniness goes away. Some people get that same feeling after masturbation. You need to accept who you are and be comfortable with it. You may be gay and are in that denial stage. You could also be bi and just need to figure things out. You need to find yourself so you can enjoy sex with whom ever you feel is right to with. You need to feel good and satisfied after having sex.

Dragonmaster69
March 1st, 2017, 08:27 PM
Yes, this is actually very common. It is because of your serotonin levels and dopamine and other chemicals that are released during sex. Once your levels return to normal is when you get that wtf did I just think about or do feeling. I have str8 friends that I mess with that used to go through the same thing. I did too at first before I realized I was really bisexual.

scott2002
March 1st, 2017, 08:52 PM
I just get so horny thinking about gay sex, or hot guys, but after I reach orgasm, everything goes away very quick, and I just feel disgusted by all those thoughts. I actually had sex with a guy and after I came, I fell gross. I was curious if this happened to someone else, and do you consider yourself by, gay, straight..?

Yup. It started happening with me last summer. And the same time, too. Right after I'd cum I'd want to pull my pants back up and get away from the other boy. That was a new feeling for me that I didn't used to get at all.

loki2000
March 19th, 2017, 11:23 AM
I`m gay.....Never had that kind of feeling after I squirted with another guy

DonaldTrumpIsBae
March 20th, 2017, 02:45 AM

When we get horny, all of our thoughts get impaired. Of course you're not going to be thinking normal when your main focus is on trying to achieve orgasm, and you're going to want to do that whatever means is possible. As long as this happens while you're horny, you're perfectly straight.