PDA

View Full Version : Body Changes

Cats123
February 12th, 2017, 10:31 PM
So I'm 16, and I've noticed some changes in my body. I'll start with my weight, In November I weighed 153 pounds, now i weigh 166 pounds. This can likely be attributed to my eat whatever diet and that was when Cross Country ended too. Also, in November my penis was 6.5 inches, now it's 7 inches. I was never one to get much acne, but fairly recenty I've been getting some big acne. Despite all of this change I still haven't gotten any taller than 5'8.25" tho :/. So I was just wondering what all these changes signify I guess. I've been well into puberty for a while now which is why I find these changes suprising. Have any similar experiences?

drhalsey1
February 12th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Well it's just a different stage of puberty. Different ages throughout mean different changes, I don't think any get all at once really

Slashman1
February 13th, 2017, 01:07 AM
your just still going through puberty you will likely still be going through it until your 21 maybe

ilc.69
February 13th, 2017, 10:08 PM
It could just be another stage of puberty. All of our bodies are different and you shouldn't worry about it. If you dont like the weight thing, just excersice I guess. And be happy your penis grew hahaha

ska8er
February 14th, 2017, 03:49 PM
U haven't stopped changing and growing yet.

jamie_n5
February 14th, 2017, 05:26 PM
As a male at your age you are putting on body mass. Your muscular structure is changing and your chest is increasing in size and your shoulders are broadening. Along with what you described you most likely will take a growth spurt in height too soon I would guess. All these things are normal my friend.

Cats123
February 15th, 2017, 12:13 AM
As a male at your age you are putting on body mass. Your muscular structure is changing and your chest is increasing in size and your shoulders are broadening. Along with what you described you most likely will take a growth spurt in height too soon I would guess. All these things are normal my friend.

The thing is I had these muscular changes when I was 15. I gained weight recently because I've consciously just decided to eat whatever I want and not worry. I'm one who will gain weight if I overeat. Could overeating be the cause for my acne? As for growth spurt, we'll see if any changes happen but I haven't grown in a while I fear I might be done. I've only grown 2.25 inches in the past 3.5 years...

jamie_n5
February 15th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Well maybe you need to get back to eating more healthy and exercising more again. I don't know but from 15-19 those upper body changes usually take place. I was just trying to do my best to be helpful.

Stever_big_hands
February 19th, 2017, 10:38 PM
everyone changs at their own pace