PDA

View Full Version : do you have fashion that makes you more masculine?

rioo
February 12th, 2017, 12:42 AM
question for both gender, Do you have any fashion that makes you looks more masculine? like baseball hat, leather jacket, or anything else.

Babs
February 12th, 2017, 01:56 AM
I'm not exactly a shining beacon of femininity. I was mistaken for a boy once; I looked like a baby dyke then though and my style has evolved a bit. I like to wear clothes that aren't baggy per se but slouchy and relaxed, like sweatshirts and flannel and whatnot. Laziness is my aesthetic.

My favorite thing to wear of this variety is this leather jacket I thrifted. I didn't take this picture, found it on google images, but it's an identical jacket. It's kinda big on me and it has a really nice map lining and lots of pockets. This jacket is kinda what I model my style around.
http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/images/9/0/men-s-vintage-club-sportif-de-paris-leather-jacket-medium-flight-bomber-style-e51012c0cbaadbe17dfa027eb6801638.jpg

bougainvillea
February 12th, 2017, 04:12 AM
When I first had my short hair cut I was mistaken for a boy a few times, and it definitely cut down on my femininity. I usually wear baggy tops, and I own a lot of guys shirts and sweatshirts that I wear regularly. Even then, if I buy girls clothes, they usually look more gender neutral. I guess they both make me look more masculine.

Niceguy17
August 9th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Just polos that accent my muscles.

Sailor Mars
August 9th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Please don't bump threads that are inactive for two or more months :locked: