PDA

View Full Version : Socks or not?

lifehackerVP
February 9th, 2017, 09:45 PM
I’m a 17 year old guy and I just got a pair of Nike Roshes that I wear with my jogger pants to school.

[see attached file at the bottom of this post for a picture]

Do you think that it’s okay to wear them to school like this without socks, I know I can use no show/liner socks but I don’t have any of them, and I don’t think I need them because it is too warm for socks, they will just make my feet hotter. Do you think wearing them casually without socks is okay? I’m not using them for sports or anything.

Taryn98
February 10th, 2017, 08:28 AM
I never wear socks with shoes so it should be ok. But if you wear them everyday that way they'll start to stink.
I have a ton of shoes so I never wear the same pair 2 days in a row so I never have a problem with it.

refrigeratorx
February 10th, 2017, 08:40 AM
I always found that my feet get uncomfortable without socks. But if you like it that way it does look good and stuff. But taryn is right they will start to smell real quick and I feel like you could get blisters having them loose in there

erik2000
March 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
I always wear socks but socks that don't show cos I wear shorts all year long.

Just JT
March 23rd, 2017, 06:16 AM
I don't get those low cut thin athletic socks. Maybe black
You won't see them, they'll help keep the stank down, and your feet won't get hot, and keep the inside the sneakers cleaner. Better hygiene

Niceguy17
August 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Well you should probably use ankle socks white, or black at least, because if you don't use socks on those they will start to stink and you won't be able to get the smell out. It doesn't matter if your socks show btw, it's normal, most everyone wears socks.

Mars
August 9th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Please don't bump threads that are inactive for two or more months :locked: