PDA

View Full Version : Confused as hell

ilc.69
February 9th, 2017, 11:21 AM
I consider myself straight, I mean, I like girls but also I have this weird feeling for guys, but not like love, just sexually. I've been talking to this guy and he's amazing, and I'm not sure if I like him, but he makes me feel all confused. I guess I'm kinda bi, i dont know lol, but I just wanted to know if someone else has felt this?

Elysium
February 9th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality & Gender

Zachary G
February 9th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Do you find yourself getting an erection when you are with this guy or just those weird sexual kinda feelings, like you want to kiss him or something?

refrigeratorx
February 9th, 2017, 12:01 PM
It could be very person specific. It could be a lot of things. Either way, you have a lifetime to figure it out and try new things and stuff. And you're DEFINITELY not the only one who's felt this, many people on and off vt feel it every day. You're not alone my friend :D be free to learn and explore ur inner thoughts and feelings and attractions

mick01
February 9th, 2017, 12:03 PM
I feel that way a lot especially when I'm around a hot guy. I get confused and out of sorts kind of and stop making sense lol. For me, it's usually when I'm either developing a crush on the guy or full out crushing already. A test question as to how you feel is, would you like to see him naked or even have sex with him?

ska8er
February 9th, 2017, 12:57 PM
I live like this everyday and come to
realize that this is the way its going to
b unless after this puberty stuff is over
I may have different feelings. The thing
is to just let it play out and enjoy life and
then decide who or what u like. Don't let
these feelings screw with ur mind.

Just JT
February 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Completely normal. Everyone has these feeling to some degree at some point in their life. Just toke with it and it'll become clear at some point in time

jamie_n5
February 9th, 2017, 03:39 PM
It is a perfectly normal feeling and thing to happen. You just follow your instincts and how you feel. You will find out what he wants and what you want. You may have a sexual encounter or just become great friends or both. When you go with what your heart tells you and not just what your teen hormones drive you to then you should be fine.

ilc.69
February 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Do you find yourself getting an erection when you are with this guy or just those weird sexual kinda feelings, like you want to kiss him or something?

Kinda both hahaha I just want to kiss him, and do dirty things with him, have sex, etc. But once I reach my orgasm all those feelings go away, and I kinda feel disgusted. That's what has me most confused

I feel that way a lot especially when I'm around a hot guy. I get confused and out of sorts kind of and stop making sense lol. For me, it's usually when I'm either developing a crush on the guy or full out crushing already. A test question as to how you feel is, would you like to see him naked or even have sex with him?

The same happens to me. I get all horny around a hot guy, but once I orgasm (I've experimented with other guys, but like a one night stand without penetration) everything goes away and I kinda feel disgusted, but agter a while I start feeling the same way.
I would like to have sex with him

Posts merged. Please use the "multi quote" button next time. ~City Kid

TheTallGuyPH
February 10th, 2017, 07:41 AM
I go with the same situation. I researched about it and I found out that I can identify myself as a "Bisexual Heteroromantic", which means you're attracted to both SEXUALLY while you are ROMANTICALLY attracted to opposite. It's like you prefer both in sexual intercourse and fetishes while you are in love with opposite.