PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Reg_VT
February 8th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Hello VT, my name is Aaron and im new here. I saw this site and thought it'd be an interesting thing to do.
A few things about me: I have 2 dogs, a huskey(melbourne) and a Chocolate lab(Romney). My dad died when i was 10, i have a sister, im 16 and gay.
Hobbies: I like watching Tv shows, Game of Thrones, The Fosters, Gotham, The Walking Dead, Arrow, the Flash, Supergirl, The Office, ANYTHING Star Wars, and some others i cant think of off the top of my head. Some movies that i enjoy are: The Star Wars Saga, the Star Trek Saga, The Dark Knight, Marvel and DC cinimatic universe. I also play Video Games, i like: Borderlands 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Castle Crashers, Terraria, Destiny, Overwatch, and Minecraft (if you want to add me on Xbox One my GT is Reg the Hunter)
I am always looking for new friendships to be made so fill free to add me, i am a person who deosnt Judge so you can ask me anything and ill do my best to help you with it.
I am going to try to post a thread about my day every day, or as often as I can, so stick around if you enjoy reading about another persons life.

I hope to meet lots of new people here-Aaron

drhalsey1
February 8th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Hi, welcome to VT, enjoy it.