PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping naked

Coolguy22
February 6th, 2017, 11:40 PM
How many of you guys sleep naked on a regular basis? It's rare for me because I know I'd be way too embarrassed if I was caught. If you are someone who does sleep naked, are you comfortable with it?

Toby2016
February 7th, 2017, 02:27 AM
I sleep naked cuase I jerk off at night

countryplowboy
February 7th, 2017, 05:44 AM
My brother and I have and do occasionally...it feels good to just be totally free like that..our dad is the one that wakes us so it's no big deal if he's sees
The main reason we don't all the time is the idea of something happen and we gotta get out now..like fire for ex...that'd be kinda awkward

loki2000
February 7th, 2017, 05:55 AM
I do sleep naked still most times...So comfortable in the summer....But not when it gets real cold ..flannel pants n T-shirt .. Been sleeping nude ever sense i was little.. Its just me n my dad now so no big deal ..I wake up on my own.

Coolguy22
February 7th, 2017, 06:48 AM
My brother and I have and do occasionally...it feels good to just be totally free like that..our dad is the one that wakes us so it's no big deal if he's sees
The main reason we don't all the time is the idea of something happen and we gotta get out now..like fire for ex...that'd be kinda awkward

Must be nice for you guys to have that close of a relationship with your dad! Haha. How does that dynamic work out between you, your brother, and your dad? Has it always been that way?

parhelion
February 7th, 2017, 07:58 AM
I sleep naked in the summer because otherwise I get really hot and stop breathing.

refrigeratorx
February 7th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I most likely don't

owl__city
February 7th, 2017, 10:22 AM
haha never did that

ashdaniel
February 7th, 2017, 10:27 AM
I have been sleep naked for years. It will be weird for me if I do t sleep naked .

JakeR2003
February 7th, 2017, 10:57 AM
No I don't sleep naked have to share a room with my brother so can't really do it

countryplowboy
February 7th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Must be nice for you guys to have that close of a relationship with your dad! Haha. How does that dynamic work out between you, your brother, and your dad? Has it always been that way?

Yea we've always been close. I mean we're all guys so taking a leak in the fields or showering in our farm shop or whatever..its never been an issue.I mean like We dont just hang out naked or that stuff with our dad but the casual or occasional nudity is never a problem..or dad is a hard man but he's also our best friend and protector..we work,laugh,and cry together..kinda like my mom and sisters..they're pals too

sikicibabacik
February 7th, 2017, 12:25 PM
I don't sleep naked i always sleep with only my boxers.

Tpyro
February 7th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I sleep naked all the time. Stopped waring boxers to bed around 10 or11 even at sleep overs. Parents and brother sleep nude too.

Coolguy22
February 7th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Yea we've always been close. I mean we're all guys so taking a leak in the fields or showering in our farm shop or whatever..its never been an issue.I mean like We dont just hang out naked or that stuff with our dad but the casual or occasional nudity is never a problem..or dad is a hard man but he's also our best friend and protector..we work,laugh,and cry together..kinda like my mom and sisters..they're pals too

Sounds cool man! Your the same way with your brother too?

auser_name
February 7th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Yh, I could never sleep with clothes on. They always wrapped around my body and made me so uncomfortable.

countryplowboy
February 7th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Sounds cool man! Your the same way with your brother too?

oh yea..we've always shared a room; our bathroom joins our bedroom too so..We have no trouble at all doing everything together.. we're best friends and totally comfortable being naked,boners..etc no problems

Coolguy22
February 7th, 2017, 03:23 PM
oh yea..we've always shared a room; our bathroom joins our bedroom too so..We have no trouble at all doing everything together.. we're best friends and totally comfortable being naked,boners..etc no problems

You guys are lucky! Haha. How was is that that sort of relationship developed between the two of you over the years? Sorry for all the questions dude lol, I'm just curious :)

zzzzzzzzzz
February 7th, 2017, 03:27 PM
In the summer yeah. Winter is just too cold!

kyrocks03
February 7th, 2017, 03:29 PM
I prefer to sleep naked, it's more comfortable to me.

teenboyNathan
February 7th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I've slept nude before and it's not really my favorite thing to do. I just sleep with shorts and a shirt

Zachary G
February 7th, 2017, 04:18 PM
I do, its really comfortable and pretty natural. I dont get all tied and bunched up in clothing, so I sleep a lot better because of it.

Falcons_11
February 7th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I do it usually in warmer months. In colder months I rarely will sleep nude.

martb
February 7th, 2017, 04:43 PM
It is usually warm in my house so I sleep nude

countryplowboy
February 7th, 2017, 08:18 PM
You guys are lucky! Haha. How was is that that sort of relationship developed between the two of you over the years? Sorry for all the questions dude lol, I'm just curious :)

Hey no worries, we've grown up that way...I mean my bro has always been my friend and looked after me and kept me safe...and I've always thought he could walk on water...lol!! We've never really been apart or had anybody tell us it was odd to share a room or a bed...etc..our family is close and our parents are still affectionate with each other and us kids...so it's the norm for us...I mean we're brothers...why wouldn't we be naked around each other..??

sdavid54321
February 7th, 2017, 09:08 PM
i never have

pconnor
February 7th, 2017, 09:11 PM
I sleep naked during hot weather.

everlong
February 7th, 2017, 09:51 PM
I used to, not anymore. I guess I find it more comfortable.

Justpassing12
February 8th, 2017, 12:13 AM
I do it sometimes. Depends mostly on temperature in room. If it's hot because of summer or because the heat is on, I'll sleep naked. Otherwise just with boxers or compression shorts.

jordand
February 8th, 2017, 01:42 AM
When I try to I just get too horny and get a boner

KingdomHearts
February 8th, 2017, 03:20 AM
I sleep naked all year round, have done for about 6 years now! It helps me sleep

Bikini Boy
February 8th, 2017, 08:24 AM
I always sleep naked, even at my friend's house. The only time I wear briefs is if I'm on vacation with my family. I like feeling the soft sheets against my skin and it makes my dick hard.

Reg_VT
February 8th, 2017, 08:34 AM
I usually sleep in my underwear

Pratik
February 12th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Yes i sleep naked with shaking and jerking my anus and enjoying my night as i am alone in my room. In fact its my daily routine from many years.

DarkWish
February 12th, 2017, 03:10 PM
sometimes i sleep nude and sometimes i have briefs or boxer briefs on. depends of the company or where i am sleeping.

its warm in my room regardless of the temperature outside so its no different in that point

ilc.69
February 12th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Honestly I've tried to sleep naked but I always get a boner because my dick is just moving everywhere, so I cant.

Hockeystar2020
February 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I do when I jerk off at night

user-999
February 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
I slept for about week naked in summer, but I stopped, because while sleeping naked I tend to get boners, with whom it's hard to sleep with and also there is the part of someone coming in while your blanket is not covering everything.

Ajmichael
February 13th, 2017, 04:06 AM
I pretty much always sleep naked unless it's really cold, then just in boxers. Don't worry about being caught, it's their fault for walking in on you, haha!

KBar33
February 14th, 2017, 02:06 AM
I sleep naked when I know for a fact that I won't get caught. For instance, if we have guests over at the house I NEVER sleep naked. At most I sleep in underwear. But in a regular day I usually either sleep naked or in briefs or something like that. I haven't ever been caught, but I know some people's parents are nosy af and go beside their beds or go into their rooms before leaving for work. So it all depends on if we have company basically.

Apple_ManPS3
February 14th, 2017, 02:28 PM
How many of you guys sleep naked on a regular basis? It's rare for me because I know I'd be way too embarrassed if I was caught. If you are someone who does sleep naked, are you comfortable with it?

I sleep naked but I have a pair of pants next to me. I keep them next to me in case I jerk off in the night or I need to get up in the morning quickly.

Apple_ManPS3
February 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM
I sleep naked when I know for a fact that I won't get caught. For instance, if we have guests over at the house I NEVER sleep naked. At most I sleep in underwear. But in a regular day I usually either sleep naked or in briefs or something like that. I haven't ever been caught, but I know some people's parents are nosy af and go beside their beds or go into their rooms before leaving for work. So it all depends on if we have company basically.

I will sometimes sleep naked if guests are round but only if the visitor is hot.

Bull
March 4th, 2017, 10:43 PM
I have slept naked all my life. My brother too. In fact we are naked a lot of the time. It is just comfortable that way.

OwenCurran
March 4th, 2017, 10:50 PM
I won't get caught so I do it.

Jtyler
March 5th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Usually in the summer when it's hot af, it's so comfortable

grahamcracker
March 5th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Ha I actually just tried this last night. It was different than wearing pjs or boxers, which I normally do. The upside was I didn't get hot at all during the night. But the downside was my junk just hung around all night which Im not used to yet. It also gets annoying when ur falling asleep and roll over... it bounces around a little.
Hey the other upside was I could actually c my morning wood when I woke up so I took care of it😏

JohnC
March 5th, 2017, 10:36 AM
I sleep naked all the time unless I am really cold.

Olds01
March 5th, 2017, 10:41 AM
I sleep naked every night. I don't have to worry about my parents "catching me" because I am usually the first one up in the mornings regardless. In the event of a fire, robbery, earthquake, enraged bull, etc., I do keep a full change of clothes (t-shirt, underwear, and pajama pants) next to my bed and a coat on my chair.

The captain
March 5th, 2017, 11:48 AM
soemtimes I do and no problem if somebody do it

pjones
March 5th, 2017, 12:36 PM
have slept naked for years. find it difficult now to sleep even with just briefs on

Cassius14
March 5th, 2017, 01:59 PM
I don't sleep naked for personal reasons.
I wear my boxers when I sleep

Anon123456
March 5th, 2017, 06:11 PM
one time i slept naked and then got woke up at like 5 because a tornado was nearby. luckily i didnt get caught

jordand
March 6th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I dont like the way my penis dangles around. I like ho underwear secures it lol

BrendonOH
March 9th, 2017, 06:04 PM
I do, it feels good on the sheets.

Beauregard
March 10th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Just when it is really hot. Otherwise I wear boxers.

Artful
March 10th, 2017, 10:10 PM
I would like to try sleeping naked, but I share my room.

domino
March 11th, 2017, 09:52 AM
I sleep naked but only on weekends.

TheTallGuyPH
March 11th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Well, I sleep on bunk bed and I'm on the top bunk. My mom scolds me because she believes I am more prone to respiratory diseases, so instead, I remove my pants. I sleep with my brief and tops. I cover myself with a blanket to avoid mosquito bites and they might see my morning wood whenever I am still sleeping. Did I mention the one(s) sleeping on the bottom bunk was my mom and little sister? XD I want my own room so I can go naked. :D

Jamesk0050
March 12th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Yea, especially in the summer, sleeping naked is the most comfortable. The issue is I try to stay covered with a sheet but it sometimes comes off and when I am awaken in the morning sometimes it is showing.

sktrboychgo
March 28th, 2017, 03:26 PM
yeah, i pretty much sleep naked all the time

Cycler21
March 29th, 2017, 08:29 AM

I sleep naked all the time and always keep some sort of clothingnest to my bed I can easily throw on in an emergency.

SethfromMI
March 29th, 2017, 09:03 AM
usually I will sleep in just my underwear but sometimes I will sleep naked too. it really just depends. i have never been worried about being caught. if i am sleeping with someone and naked then there is a reason for it, but if someone happened to come in when I was sleeping, then that is on them for walking in. I am not ashamed about my body

Coolguy22
March 29th, 2017, 02:45 PM
usually I will sleep in just my underwear but sometimes I will sleep naked too. it really just depends. i have never been worried about being caught. if i am sleeping with someone and naked then there is a reason for it, but if someone happened to come in when I was sleeping, then that is on them for walking in. I am not ashamed about my body

It's good that your comfortable haha, I usually only sleep naked or in my underwear on days I have class because I wake up before anyone else.

mookie
March 30th, 2017, 06:50 PM
In the summer I like sleeping naked

tyler1904
April 3rd, 2017, 12:45 AM
depends and i have a bunk bed so i don't have to worry about getting caught

James_Wilson
April 3rd, 2017, 07:13 AM
I started recently and I love it. Sometimes I sleep in my underwear but I sleep naked too. I'm not really worried about getting caught because yknow, bed sheets.

Coolteenboy
April 3rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
If im alone, I sleep naked all the time.
At sleepovers, depends on who the buds are that are with me.
Some, naked leads to other things.
***BTW, thats NOT a bad thing !!!***

harristhetank
April 3rd, 2017, 12:24 PM
I usually sleep in my underwear, unless it's really hot then I will sleep naked. When I sleep naked it would be too hot for me to care whether people will catch me or not lol

Jameson9
April 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I'll do it occasionally and it's actually really comfortable except when I get a boner and it gets bent

Coolteenboy
April 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM
I always sleep naked. Yea, very comfortable w it.
Only time im a little cautious is @ sleepovers. Then i mentin i usually sleep naked and feel out the other gugs reactions.
((no pun intended.....))

tyler1904
April 5th, 2017, 08:32 PM
i do sometimes depend on the night

NewLeafsFan
April 6th, 2017, 08:56 AM
I have before but its not something that i do often

jerrion
April 24th, 2017, 05:49 AM

its very comfortable but unfortunately i cant do it every day

Hockeystar2020
April 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM
I do all the time

Ricky.h
April 24th, 2017, 11:00 PM

In my house nudity is a common and normal thing in general and especially for sleeping. If you go into anyone's room to wake them up it's pretty much expected that's what you'll see lol morning wood and everything

Chaosphere
April 24th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Yep, I sleep naked. Completely comfortable with it, even when it's cold out. It's the only way I can comfortably get to sleep.

Medy
June 5th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Yes, every night. Feeling is better (of course if I covered with blanket and avoid coldness). I was read something that says it is healthier for body and reproductive system basically.

fast8
June 5th, 2017, 05:51 AM
I do once in awhile especially if it's hot I do like how it feels when u sleep nide

igalg
June 5th, 2017, 01:47 PM
I don't sleep naked. I try several times, but every time I felt immediately, that I have boner.

Kaler100
June 5th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Umm, idk, i mostly sleep in pants and t'shirt, but sometimes naked

Jamiec1130
June 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM
I sleep in underwear and a shirt, but I would sleep naked if I needed to (AC gone out in the summer, etc.). I almost had to when camping with my best friend because it got really hot outside overnight, but that would have been a little awkward in the morning. We both ended up shirtless though.

kyle2003
June 12th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Yes, every night. Feeling is better (of course if I covered with blanket and avoid coldness). I was read something that says it is healthier for body and reproductive system basically.

I sleep naked all the time too. It just feels more comfortable to me. But, how is it better for the body and reproductive system?

Morgo47
June 13th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Sometimes i sleep naked during summer, but most of the time i sleep in boxer briefs.

robertd2001
June 13th, 2017, 07:19 AM

I do sometimes but usually I end up putting on just a tshirt because I'll get all sweaty if I don't

Sickkboi
June 13th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Sleeping nude isn't my thing. I love sleeping shirtless when it's hot tho

Alex_Swim
June 13th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Happy to be sleeping naked since I was 4

Medy
June 13th, 2017, 03:30 PM
I sleep naked all the time too. It just feels more comfortable to me. But, how is it better for the body and reproductive system?

I hope it will be helpful, although is long

It is copy-paste:

1. It can help your skin.
For once your body gets to breathe. Your private parts, armpits, and feet are generally restricted all day and are often covered by multiple layers, even in the summer time. Give those parts a chance to air out and breathe. This can lower the risk of skin diseases, like athlete's foot, that result from wet, restricted skin.

2. Helps you regulate your cortisol.
Cortisol is a very strange chemical in the body but it can do a lot of damage. When you sleep naked, it helps keep your body temperature at the optimal ranges so your body can better create cortisol. If you sleep overheated your cortisol levels tend to stay high, even after you wake up. This can lead to increased anxiety, cravings for bad food, weight gain, and more terrible things. Sleep naked so you can keep your body temperature down and sleep well so your body can properly produce and regulate cortisol.

3. Balances your melatonin and growth hormone.
Continuing along that same vein, keeping your sleeping environment below 70 degrees (F) every night can help your body regulate its melatonin and growth hormone levels. These chemicals help the body do things like prevent aging and are essential to good health. When you sleep in clothes, your body heats up and prevents effective use of these hormones. In other words, sleeping with clothes on makes you grow old faster.

4. It can keep your sex organs happier.
For men, the cooler sleeping conditions allows your testes to remain at a cooler temperature. This helps keep your sperm healthy and your reproductive systems functioning as normal. For women, the cooler and more airy sleeping conditions can actually help prevent yeast infections. Yeast grows better in warm, moist conditions. When it's cooler and dryer, the growth of yeast is prevented.

5. Protect your sperm
If you and your lady are trying to have a baby, ditch the boxer briefs and don boxers instead during the day—and go nude when you hit the sack at night. Researchers from the National Institute of Child Health and Development and Stanford University tracked 500 men, each of whom dictated their own sleep habits and choice of underwear, for one year. When researchers analyzed each guy's sperm quality, they discovered men who stuck with the boxer-by-day, commando-by-night routine had a 25 percent lower rate of damaged DNA in their sperm than did men who wore tighter underwear 24/7, according to the study, which was presented at the annual meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine in Baltimore.
“We have known for some time that men who increase the temperature of their testicles, either through the heat exposure at work or by wearing tight underwear, have poorer semen quality compared to men whose testicles are cooler,” said Allan Pacey, a leading fertility expert and researcher at the University of Sheffield in England, told the New York Post.

6. Boost your love life
People who sleep in the buff have happier love lives, according to a survey of 1,000 British adults by a bed sheet company this year. This is not totally surprising, but 57 percent of nude sleepers were happy with their relationship, compared with 48 percent of pajama wearers. It’s not that taking each other’s clothes off isn’t sexy or fun, it’s just that being naked kind of takes the middleman out of the equation. Pardon the expression, unless there truly is a middleman in your bed—in which case, carry on.

7. Burn more calories
Brown fat has gained more notice in recent news, mostly for its ability to produce 300 times more heat than any other organ in your body. While ordinary white body fat (bad fat) piles on when we eat more calories than we burn, brown fat (good fat) generates heat, thusly burning that energy stored in white fat. Though brown fat is common in babies--it’s what keeps them warm--studies have found that we have a small amount in our necks, too.
A U.S. study in the journal Diabetes found that sleeping in a cold bedroom could activate brown fat in adults. In the study, five healthy young men slept in a climate-controlled bedroom for four months. In the first month, the room was kept at 74 degrees Fahrenheit, lowered to 66 degrees Fahrenheit in the second, brought back to 74 degrees Fahrenheit in the third, and raised to 80 degrees Fahrenheit in the fourth.
After the second month of sleeping at 66 degrees Fahrenheit, the men had almost doubled their volumes of brown fat. They burned more calories throughout the day—though not enough to lose weight—and their insulin sensitivity improved. Sleeping naked or in cooler temperatures (or both!) can help to activate brown fat, so this is really a no-brainer.

8. Lower blood pressure
Lying in bed with your partner, naked, is found to generate a boost in oxytocin, a hormone shown to have many health benefits. Skin-to-skin contact sends impulses to the brain, triggering the release of oxytocin, which has a protective effect on the heart, as it lowers blood pressure, boosts the immune system and reduces anxiety. As if you needed another reason to get naked with your partner in bed.

flogrown2001
June 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
I do most of the time, because it feels so comfortable and freeing but I keep boxers by my bed in case I have to slip them on. My dads completely cool with it but once my mom caught me and she wasn't very happy (don't know why...?) so if I know my mom or sister will come into my room I slip on my boxers

jlo626
June 15th, 2017, 07:09 PM
yeah I'm always scared too that someone's gonna see me bc my parents tend to just walk in my room but it's not like they watch me sleep haha so I just strip down once I'm in my room for the night and put on a pair of shorts when I wake up so I can get ready

Roc a fella
June 15th, 2017, 11:58 PM

I'm comfortable with it I just lock the door so I can't get caught

tommywalker2004
June 16th, 2017, 07:28 AM
I always sleep naked and my brothers is too, I think my body is nothing hidden from the view of anyone in our family. And I am not ashamed.

Theaverageboy
June 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
I sleep naked it's
1 really comfortable
2 before I sleep I do a quick jerk off and when I wake up I jerk off the morning wood

nicktheman2003
June 17th, 2017, 12:02 AM
it's summer and I'm sleeping naked. It feels so much better and I'm a lot cooler.

denverdude
June 17th, 2017, 12:09 AM
I sleep in a tshirt and briefs but occasionally i sleep naked. When i do i always feel great.

Tommy Lion
June 17th, 2017, 02:00 AM
I sleep naked as long as I can remember.

Greg the Fish
June 17th, 2017, 06:29 AM
I sleep naked in the summer when it's hot. I share a room with my next brother, and he does, too. It's no big deal.

KING_ivy
June 18th, 2017, 12:06 AM
I sleep with my boxers on most of the time, but when it's really hot that's when I sleep naked😂

biboy_unsure
June 18th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Been sleeping naked since puberty i suppose. I like being cool and free while sleeping. also dont enjoy waking up with an uncomfortable morning wood stuck in clothing.

Hockeystar2020
June 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
i only really do it when i jerk off at night and just go to sleep after

Maxi_milian
June 23rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
I always sleep naked.

Sebastian246
June 23rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
I tried it once, didn't like it. I always sleep in PJs.

Perc.man_1
June 23rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
I have a few times. I had a boner all night and I was too afraid I'd get caught

whoapuberty
June 23rd, 2017, 11:09 PM
I sometimes do, but it can be embarrassing sometimes because I share a room with my brother.

ryder
June 24th, 2017, 04:25 PM

I sleep naked sometimes but usually just in underwear.

srfrboy
June 25th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Usually, I sleep in my underwear. During the summer I sleep naked.

Cycler21
June 25th, 2017, 08:22 AM
All the time.

jack2001
August 7th, 2017, 02:18 PM
I sleep naked almost every night

red04
August 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
I sleep naked now because I have a better nights sleep

adrixn
September 4th, 2017, 12:40 AM
ive never tried sleeping naked