PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Boy Says Hello!

Bikini Boy
February 4th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Hi everyone! I thought I'd take a minute and introduce myself. My name is James and I just turned 16. I consider myself as BiCurious although as I'm getting older I'm leaning more to being gay and although I'm comfortable with it I haven't told anyone yet. My nickname "Bikini Boy" is actually a nickname a friend gave me a couple of years ago. I'm a swimmer and always wear speedo/bikini style swim wear. Some of the guys on my team wear the longer legged speedo jammers, but not me. My friend started calling me "Bikini Boy" and the name stuck. At first it bothered me a little bit, but the fact is that I DO like to wear speedos and I like bikini style underwear to show off my body so why not? Looking forward to making some new friends although I've already managed to unintentionally get myself in a bit of trouble with the moderators as far as posting, but I am also trying very hard to abide by the rules of this wonderful forum.

TheSmokingMan
February 4th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Hi everyone! I thought I'd take a minute and introduce myself. My name is James and I just turned 16. I consider myself as BiCurious although as I'm getting older I'm leaning more to being gay and although I'm comfortable with it I haven't told anyone yet. My nickname "Bikini Boy" is actually a nickname a friend gave me a couple of years ago. I'm a swimmer and always wear speedo/bikini style swim wear. Some of the guys on my team wear the longer legged speedo jammers, but not me. My friend started calling me "Bikini Boy" and the name stuck. At first it bothered me a little bit, but the fact is that I DO like to wear speedos and I like bikini style underwear to show off my body so why not? Looking forward to making some new friends although I've already managed to unintentionally get myself in a bit of trouble with the moderators as far as posting, but I am also trying very hard to abide by the rules of this wonderful forum.

Hello there James!
Thanks for the introduction! I hope I get to know you better over your time here. You sound like an interesting guy.

owl__city
February 5th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Welcome man ! Would love to chit-chat and see you around

beachdude
February 6th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Hi James! Great post and awesome pic! Lets chat sometimes.

niceguy44
February 8th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Hi James
Welcome to VT