PDA

View Full Version : For straight peeps: what do you do that is "gay"

datboijoey
February 1st, 2017, 08:42 PM
This is for straight guys or girls. What do you do that in your view is "gay"? It doesn't have to be something sexual. Would you be embarrassed if someone found out you do it?

ClovesXIII
February 1st, 2017, 10:44 PM
Hm this is interesting lol, sometimes if i'm with a certain friend that is a girl, we could in bed but then again it's not as heart-racing because she's a turn off even tho i'm straight :/

PinkFloyd
February 1st, 2017, 11:05 PM
Alright, here's a complete list of the more "gay" things I've done.

I cuddled with my best friend and his girlfriend for warmth as it was cold as fuck in the tent we were in. It was like a three-way cuddling session :lol:

I hadn't seen my best friend in years, so I kissed that fucker right on the cheek to assert my dominance.

That about does it for the gay things I've done.

idefineme
February 2nd, 2017, 12:10 AM
When i won bunk war in camp i kissed my freind on the cheek, k was going nuts cuz i tried so hard, i must have hugged every person in camp. But none of the things that will be on this thread wiil be gay because straight people did them.

ska8er
February 3rd, 2017, 08:06 AM
I sing I'm A Barbie Girl.

What constitutes doing something
"gay" without being insulting?

DocMcLovins
February 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I think we all do loads of shit that if someone found out we would be embarrassed. Gay or not. Being the only guy with 4 women at home I feel very masculine but feel that my home is very feminine so half the time I wouldn't want people to see me at home. But as far as gay shit I mean well i peek at guys in the shower but I guess every guy does that.

pconnor
February 4th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Look and compare with others boys iin showers at school.

Jericho14
February 5th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Trying to check out guys at public restroom and compare it to mine, Sometimes me and friends slapping each others butts

wrecked
February 5th, 2017, 01:31 AM
I am not attracted to guys in any way but for years my best friend and me have experimented with each other. Both of us would want to die if anyone found out that we do "gay" things with each other like hj , bj.

owl__city
February 5th, 2017, 07:54 AM
I am not attracted to guys in any way but for years my best friend and me have experimented with each other. Both of us would want to die if anyone found out that we do "gay" things with each other like hj , bj.

Haha been there, dont that. :D

refrigeratorx
February 5th, 2017, 10:11 AM
I hate gay stereotypes and their existence but this thread is still funny. Hmm I've done quite a few but I'll be rude and say I ACTUALLY SHOW LOTS OF EMOTIONS. very gay I know. but you'd be surprised how sensitive people are with their masculinity

kryptonite
February 7th, 2017, 08:18 PM
I was talking with a guy friend (not like a boyfriend), and he used to stand at a toilet with his friends and they'd pee into the toilet together.

I said it was pretty gay, but he said it wasn't gay and a lot of guys do this in younger ages.