PDA

View Full Version : The J-Pop, K-Pop and C-Pop Thread

parhelion
February 1st, 2017, 01:09 PM
There was a thread for this a long time ago, but I figured, why not make a more recent one?

What are your favorite J-Pop, K-Pop, and C-Pop groups? Even if you don't know much, I'd love to hear what you all like. :)

Personally, I love SNH48, especially current member Zeng YanFen and retired member Tang Min. I'm a fan of GNZ48 and BEJ48 too, though because they're so new I don't have favorite members yet. Really, I'm a fan of the entire 48/46 franchise.

I also like TWICE a lot, but I can't choose between Sana and Jihyo as my bias.

bentheplayer
February 1st, 2017, 01:47 PM
I used to listen to J and K pop but after a while it kinda felt old. The stuff they create feels a tad too manufactured and artificial. They do make some catchy one dimensional tunes but their lyrics lack the depth I have come to expect from music. As for C-pop, my mandarin skills sucks and I take too long to figure out what they saying. AKB48 was the first group right? I think the rest are sister groups or something.

parhelion
February 2nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
I used to listen to J and K pop but after a while it kinda felt old. The stuff they create feels a tad too manufactured and artificial. They do make some catchy one dimensional tunes but their lyrics lack the depth I have come to expect from music. As for C-pop, my mandarin skills sucks and I take too long to figure out what they saying. AKB48 was the first group right? I think the rest are sister groups or something.

Yep, AKB48 was the first. However, SNH48 and its sister groups are now independent from AKB48.

sassykenzie1
March 14th, 2017, 10:15 PM
My favorite Kpop group is BTS. My favorite Jpop artist is Karyn Pamyu Pamyu. I've never listened to Cpop.

Shin-Ah
April 17th, 2017, 03:22 PM
My favorite Kpop group is BTS. My favorite Jpop artist is Karyn Pamyu Pamyu. I've never listened to Cpop.

Your avatar be my bias :wub: so cute lol I don't really listen to a lot of j-pop or c-pop but my friends all got me into k-pop all groups that i know areeee:
~Got7:wub:
~SF9
~BULLDOK
~PENTAGON
~HELLOVENUS
~BTS
~EXO
~BLANC7
~RED VELVET
~ORANGE CARAMEL
~SHINEE
~SUPER JUNIOR
~BIG BANG
~GIRLS GENERATION ~ they are so old but still my favs
~2NE1~ so badass untill they disbanded
~VIXX
~AOA
~SEVENTEEN
~4 MINUTE ~disbanded RIP
~EXID~ ya'll kinda lame
~TWICE ~no offense but I kinda cringe~ I only like Jungyeon
~Blackpink:wub:
~BAP
~APINK
~MONSTA-X
~f(x)
~KARD
I live for their music videos and I only have a bias for like 3 groups, I was obsessed with them until fairly recently when I stopped giving a fuck

Andres_s
June 24th, 2017, 08:10 PM
I love IU, fiestar, girl's day and f(x)

Amethyst Rose
June 24th, 2017, 08:45 PM
I love IU, fiestar, girl's day and f(x)

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or longer. :locked: