Pats or Falcons?
And why?

I like the Pats, kinda obvious why, home team

Mars
February 1st, 2017, 10:08 AM
I hope they both lose.

refrigeratorx
February 1st, 2017, 10:14 AM
Isn't it 51 lol. And falcons all the way. Watching their offense is like watching art. And besides Pats fans who isn't over them winning.

Mrsaxoman
February 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
I hope the Falcons win. It's more enjoyable watching new teams instead of the same team win it all the time. And I don't like the Patriots so I don't want them to win.

refrigeratorx
February 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
I hope the Falcons win. It's more enjoyable watching new teams instead of the same team win it all the time. And I don't like the Patriots so I don't want them to win.

I feel the same exact way lol they're good. But everyone is over it at this point 😂

Mrsaxoman
February 1st, 2017, 10:00 PM
I feel the same exact way lol they're good. But everyone is over it at this point 😂

Exactly. I'm also a Seahawks fan so I feel like I'm supposed to root for the NFC since the Seahawks aren't in the Super Bowl. I actually like the Falcons though. And it just seems like it's Matt Ryan's year.

refrigeratorx
February 1st, 2017, 10:11 PM
Exactly. I'm also a Seahawks fan so I feel like I'm supposed to root for the NFC since the Seahawks aren't in the Super Bowl. I actually like the Falcons though. And it just seems like it's Matt Ryan's year.

Def agree. This is all he needs to cap off a great career. He's always flown under the radar as one of the best in the game. Plus the arrogance of the pats is annoying 😂

Mrsaxoman
February 2nd, 2017, 01:47 PM
Def agree. This is all he needs to cap off a great career. He's always flown under the radar as one of the best in the game. Plus the arrogance of the pats is annoying 😂

I agree about the arrogance being annoying. It's one of the main reasons I don't like them. And the problem with Matt Ryan has been that before this season he was not a good playoff quarterback, with 1 win and 5 losses. Then he beat a Seahawks team that was full of injuries, and a terrible O-Line that made the offense be inconsistent and had terrible officials who definitely weren't the reason they won, but did make some bad calls in their favor. But then he beat a fantastic Green Bay team that looked unstoppable. He's always been a good quarterback, but this is his chance to finally prove that. The Patriots haven't had that difficult of a schedule either, which helps.

refrigeratorx
February 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
The Falcons have put up over 30 points so often. But the patriots have a way of making any team look bad so it's really a toss up. The atl offense just has to show up

Mrsaxoman
February 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
I think the Atlanta offense is too good not to show up. I honestly think it comes down to how their defense does. If there defense can be consistent, not great, but just decent and consistently, then the Atlanta offense will be too much for New England to overcome. I also think this might be the kind of game where the team that wins the turnover battle is going to win it.

PlasmaHam
February 3rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
I am pulling for the Falcons, but only because I despise the Patriots.

Dalcourt
February 4th, 2017, 12:01 AM
I'll watch the game but I really don't care for either team...

Harrier
February 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM
I just want a good game. With good food. And good commercials. And good halftime. Hopefully will come to the last drive. Hope Falcons win. But if Pats do i hope Brady doens't get cocky. Wouldn't hate seeing Goodell giving the Pats the trophy that would be kinda funny. But would rather have ATL win ... just don't wanna see their owner dance and get cocky either.

mattsmith48
February 5th, 2017, 02:53 AM
I want the Falcons to win this in blowout giving those cheating assholes what they deserve and doing what the Seahawks failed to do 2 years ago. The playoffs have been terrible this year, a crushing Patriots defeat in the Super Bowl would make up for all those shitty playoff games we had this year.

BlackParadePixie
February 5th, 2017, 03:14 PM
go falcons!!!

swimjoey1
February 5th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Patriots Rules... like them since I was 7.

Just JT
February 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Oh man, 20/28 falcons, pats got the ball, about 3 mins to go lol

Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!

Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!

Pats Rule guys!!!

I hope....:)

Posts merged. Please use the edit function next time. ~Amethyst_

mattsmith48
February 5th, 2017, 11:06 PM
What the Fuck just happen?

Dalcourt
February 5th, 2017, 11:19 PM

Pats won ... Wasn't that to be expected ?

Devinsoccer
February 5th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Oh man, 20/28 falcons, pats got the ball, about 3 mins to go lol

Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!

Go Pats Go!!
Go Pats Go!!

Pats Rule guys!!!

I hope....:)

Posts merged. Please use the edit function next time. ~Amethyst_
GO PATS!
Patriots had the biggest comeback in superbowl history
Yes!

OMG PATRIOTS WON 34-28 so happy!

mattsmith48
February 5th, 2017, 11:27 PM

Yeah they were favourite to win, but come on.

Anyone want to take a guess in how they cheated in this one?

Mars
February 6th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Yea no lie game was hella rigged :lol: make a huge comback in last quarter to go to the first overtime to win a huge winning streak? ye What the fuck ever bruh :lol: :lol:

Living For Love
February 6th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Can we talk about that halftime show, though? :metal:

KrfZlktLZ78

mattsmith48
February 6th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Yea no lie game was hella rigged :lol: make a huge comback in last quarter to go to the first overtime to win a huge winning streak? ye What the fuck ever bruh :lol: :lol:

If it was rigged the Falcons would have won, it was pretty clear Roger Goodell did not want to give the Patriots that trophy and avoid that awkward moment. Now did the Patriots cheat in the second half maybe they did cheat before on multiple occasion, until we have a definitive answer we can only speculate.

KrfZlktLZ78

Too much clothing. The drones were a little too much, but it was kinda awesome. Sucks she didn't comeback for a 2nd show between end of Regulation and Overtime.

Just JT
February 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM

KrfZlktLZ78

I'm not a huge fan of lady Gaga but I'll be honest it was a pretty cool show

Don't think the pats cheated here. Just got their shit together during half time and Took care of business
Not the first time, but is from that far behind.
Regardless of if you like the pats or not, it was a good game. Very suspenseful to the end. Not saying both teams first play great, in fact I think the Falcons played a better game, just didn't win that's all. Could have had reversed ending with one play.

In the end there both great teams.

If appropriate this can be locked so it's not a debate or something

kyrocks03
February 6th, 2017, 06:48 PM
I'm not a fan of the NFL really at all, but that was a great game! Half time show was pretty cool too.

Mrsaxoman
February 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
I don't think the Patriots cheated this year. And the officiating was really good, until the fourth quarter. Just for example, on the play that backed the Falcons out of field goal range there was two different facemask calls that they missed. It should have been offsetting penalties and replay the down and the Falcons would have still been in field goal range. Then the game winning touchdown was not a touchdown. I've seen still images that prove that it was a foot short. But it was still a very good game.

BlackParadePixie
February 7th, 2017, 02:37 AM
well that was disappointing

PlasmaHam
February 7th, 2017, 09:02 AM
The Patriots won fair and square, you don't win a football game by how well you played or if you had an early lead, you win by the total points you get. Reminds me of another close competition...

#NotmySuperbowlwinner

Just JT
February 7th, 2017, 05:35 PM
The Patriots won fair and square, you don't win a football game by how well you played or if you had an early lead, you win by the total points you get. Reminds me of another close competition...

#NotmySuperbowlwinner

True. Unless you got some other unfair advantage over the other team. Which has come under question in the past. Now I do t know all the details and all about what's what about football or pretty much anything else but....

That was a great game. Like the teams if not, that was an intense nail biting suspenseful game to the he end.

I think the falcons played a great game all game long. The pats I thought sucked the first half. After half time they struggled a few plays, but that last quarter? Sudden death, that was incredible, an amazing game was played by both teams, all the way. Both gave their best. And tbh, I wonder if they still woulda won if they had todoa field goal then allowing the falcons the ball back.

Mighta ended very differently.

The parade in Boston looked pretty chill though

Just JT
February 7th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I don't think the Patriots cheated this year. And the officiating was really good, until the fourth quarter. Just for example, on the play that backed the Falcons out of field goal range there was two different facemask calls that they missed. It should have been offsetting penalties and replay the down and the Falcons would have still been in field goal range. Then the game winning touchdown was not a touchdown. I've seen still images that prove that it was a foot short. But it was still a very good game.

I didn't see that footage. But I'd love to. I've seen it from a few different angles. You the first I've heard say that to. Not saying your wrong, just saying what I said. But cheating, nope I didn't see that either. And don't think they do anymore than any other team does either. They just appear to have gotten caught, or played the game night by the letter of the rules.

But hey they took the penalty, 4 games out but still won champs

Mrsaxoman
February 7th, 2017, 09:24 PM
I didn't see that footage. But I'd love to. I've seen it from a few different angles. You the first I've heard say that to. Not saying your wrong, just saying what I said. But cheating, nope I didn't see that either. And don't think they do anymore than any other team does either. They just appear to have gotten caught, or played the game night by the letter of the rules.

But hey they took the penalty, 4 games out but still won champs

It was really hard to tell love but from what I've seen the ball is definitely short, not a whole foot, but definitely short from the goal line. And with all the hate and eyes on them it would be really hard to cheat again so I don't think they cheated.

everlong
February 7th, 2017, 09:50 PM
I only watched the last 5ish minutes of the game, but apparently it was a crazy game. Not that I would've watched it had I known, anyway.

mattsmith48
February 8th, 2017, 12:17 AM
I don't know if the Patriots cheated, they probably didn't, but because of their history, and how much they sucked in the 1st half before coming back in the the 4th quarter, its normal to have suspicions. Also the Overtime rule is stupid, the game was literally won on a coin toss.