PDA

View Full Version : Teeth

Kory123
January 31st, 2017, 09:51 PM
As you age and lose your baby teeth and get your adult teeth, that all usually happens in middle school. My question is that i still have my canine teeth and I am 15. Kids around me lost theirs a long time ago and I still have mine. I read how we are supposed to lose them at around age 12 but... again I am 15 :what: .

Is that weird? Anyone else still have them? What age did you loose yours?:)

refrigeratorx
January 31st, 2017, 09:56 PM
Everyone is different. Depends what stage you are in adolescence. I wouldn't worry. Some people don't have adult teeth behind a few of their teeth. Definitely go to a dentist and get X-rays or talk to your doctor if it lasts beyond much of your physical changes in puberty

themanconnor
January 31st, 2017, 10:39 PM
For everyone, you will lose your baby canine teeth and new, adult canine teeth will come in.

loki2000
February 1st, 2017, 06:06 AM
Your not weird at all .... Your other teeth will be here soon ..relax its all good !

Hermes
February 1st, 2017, 11:23 AM
I'd put the questioin to your dentist next time you have a checkup. If your dentist is worried a denatal x-ray would show if there is an adult tooth behind the current tooth.

Endeavour
February 1st, 2017, 11:58 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: VT General Hospital

This isn't really puberty, so it fits better here.

heresjohnny
February 2nd, 2017, 10:32 AM
I'd put the questioin to your dentist next time you have a checkup. If your dentist is worried a denatal x-ray would show if there is an adult tooth behind the current tooth.

Yeah. My dad is a dentist and he says to ask your dentist. If they need to, they can take x-rays.

jamie_n5
February 9th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heresjohny Veiw Post
Yeah. My dad is a dentist and he says to ask your dentist. If they need to, they can take x-rays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These guys are right on. Your dentist would be the one person to give you the true answer and if there is some problem they would help you resolve it.