PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Movies!

VioletPerkins
January 31st, 2017, 12:31 AM
What movies are you guys excited to see this year?

I have a lot lol.

-Fate of the Furious (Fast 8)
-XXX: Return of Xander Cage
-Saw 8
-Insidious: Chapter 4
-Pirates of the Caribbean 5

everlong
February 2nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
The Emoji Movie

VioletPerkins
February 2nd, 2017, 10:08 PM
The Emoji Movie

Lol looks funny

everlong
February 3rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Lol looks funny

Ironically, perhaps.

TheSmokingMan
February 4th, 2017, 10:35 PM
What movies are you guys excited to see this year?

I have a lot lol.

-Fate of the Furious (Fast 8)
-XXX: Return of Xander Cage
-Saw 8
-Insidious: Chapter 4
-Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Alien Covenant
Pirates of the Caribbean 5
The Belko Experiment
The Nun??? (I THINK it will be a 2017 release?????)
A Cure for Wellness

I already saw Split and it was fantastic.
I loved that film. Very impressed.

VioletPerkins
February 5th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Alien Covenant
Pirates of the Caribbean 5
The Belko Experiment
The Nun??? (I THINK it will be a 2017 release?????)
A Cure for Wellness

I already saw Split and it was fantastic.
I loved that film. Very impressed.

I forgot about The Nun!! And Annabelle 2!

TheSmokingMan
February 5th, 2017, 10:06 PM
I forgot about The Nun!! And Annabelle 2!

Hell yes!
The Conjuring franchise is one to follow. I cannot wait for the highly awaited third installment. THAT, will be a movie going experience to partake in.

VioletPerkins
February 6th, 2017, 02:32 AM
Hell yes!
The Conjuring franchise is one to follow. I cannot wait for the highly awaited third installment. THAT, will be a movie going experience to partake in.

OMG you're so right!! I love the series! It's so successful. They make spinoffs off of each movie. They made Annabelle off of Conjuring, and now The Nun off of Conjuring 2. I heard rumors of Annabelle 2. I think it's happening. I heard the 3rd Conjuring is gonna be about werewolves, but I'm not sure

TheSmokingMan
February 6th, 2017, 09:20 AM
OMG you're so right!! I love the series! It's so successful. They make spinoffs off of each movie. They made Annabelle off of Conjuring, and now The Nun off of Conjuring 2. I heard rumors of Annabelle 2. I think it's happening. I heard the 3rd Conjuring is gonna be about werewolves, but I'm not sure

Oh yeah. Annabelle 2 is happening. That much I do know. The Nun is also set now that we have a director. I hope this new director really brings Valak to life. It will also be a superb cinematic experience. The whole series is not to be missed. Well, I speak too soon. I have heard horrible things about Annabelle. I can't say either way since I have not watched it yet. I just haven't gotten to that one, but I do want to. It is owed a chance if for nothing else than the fact that it is a "Conjuring" movie. I think it would be interesting.

swimjoey1
February 6th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Logan, transformer, Spider-Man pirates of the Caribbean. All suppose to be out 2017

Blank_
February 9th, 2017, 03:46 PM
There's ANOTHER Saw movie coming out? Lol

The movies I'm most excited for are Logan, PoTC 5, and Star Wars Episode 8. Split also looks pretty cool so I might go and see that :)

VioletPerkins
February 9th, 2017, 09:57 PM
There's ANOTHER Saw movie coming out? Lol

The movies I'm most excited for are Logan, PoTC 5, and Star Wars Episode 8. Split also looks pretty cool so I might go and see that :)

Lol yup! Comes out around Halloween

MaeFae
February 14th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I didn't think I would be, but now I kind of am excited for the new Pirates film.

Clarx999
March 27th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Life

stoneflowe96
March 31st, 2017, 06:57 PM
Dunkirk, Star Wars The Last Jedi