PDA

View Full Version : Squirting at night

Annabear193
January 30th, 2017, 11:30 PM
So I just got back from a vacation to Cuba with my friend and her family. Me and my friend shared a room with 2 single beds in it. It was very hot while I was there, and me and my friend slept naked with no blankets. The morning when we were leaving I woke up to find my bed soaking wet, there was even a trail 5 feet from where my vagina had been all night. Have anyone else had this or something similar?

Cute_Jenny
January 31st, 2017, 06:06 AM
you are really sure that you had squrit 5 feet? That are 152 cm = 1.52 meters.

angelina
January 31st, 2017, 12:24 PM
there was even a trail 5 feet from where my vagina had been all night. Have anyone else had this or something similar?
Really I wonder and it is unheard.. you cld squirt such long one..i have seen mine goes to nearly one foot

Annabear193
January 31st, 2017, 03:51 PM
Really I wonder and it is unheard.. you cld squirt such long one..i have seen mine goes to nearly one foot

I know its crazy but it happened, I never squirt that far when I masturbate (just under 2 ft is the longest i have ever done before) that is why I am so confused.

Taryn98
January 31st, 2017, 05:11 PM
Seems more likely to me that you wet the bed. I know people get wet at night, but never heard of anyone squirting while sleeping.

Abby98
January 31st, 2017, 06:59 PM
Well I can squirt but I've never done it while sleeping. We're you dreaming of sex or something. I dunno???

amelia_
February 1st, 2017, 01:34 AM
Its normal to get wet/aroused at night, happens to me all the time, but dont think ive squirted. Maybe you were wet and moved around while you slept?

Miss Ophelia
February 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
wow!

shamrockgirl02
February 5th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Maybe it was cus you'd bee,so worked up for so long, and your brain did the same thing it does to make a boy cum bduring a wet dream. I've never squirted in my sleep before but I have woken up and I'm super wet and in need of an orgasm

LanaPole
March 5th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I never squirted during sleep but I do get wet after waking up, like Erin said above.
Are you sure squirting has nothing to do with your friend? Id need some nice fingering for me to squirt.

biancas
March 5th, 2017, 01:54 PM
op when dad and his gf took me on a holiday i was always excited in the hotel and keptt feeling my knickers so it might be that you were excited from being on vacation and it made you squirt big :)

Shiny Moon
March 6th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Squirting while sleeping? That's a new one.
I do squirt but never happened to me while sleeping lol

Anyway, you probably just wet the bed, or maybe it was sweat due to the hot weather.

Raven Foxx
April 19th, 2017, 09:51 PM
That's interesting. I've gotten wet during my sleep, but never actually orgasmed (is that how it's spelled?). I agree with Savannah, that you might've just sweat. Or you got aroused and moved around.

Londongirl01
April 23rd, 2017, 01:30 AM
I would say its pretty much impossible to squirt whilst you sleep. You wet the bed

Hex136
November 6th, 2017, 12:27 PM
I think you may have wet the bed I wet the bed at night one time I fell asleep naked after mastubating and forgot to put in my goodnites It looked like the 5 foot trail you said but it was just pee

nebula
November 6th, 2017, 02:04 PM
I think you may have wet the bed I wet the bed at night one time I fell asleep naked after mastubating and forgot to put in my goodnites It looked like the 5 foot trail you said but it was just pee

This thread was bumped. :locked: