PDA

View Full Version : Worst experiences you've had with alcohol

City Kid
January 29th, 2017, 06:24 PM
What were the worst things you did/happened to you because you were drunk?

For me, it was the first time I got properly drunk. A couple of friends and I were at my current boyfriend's house, who back then was still with his ex. She was there on that particular evening and she legitimately hated me. So she would try to get me as drunk as possible, handing me drinks all the time and filling my glass further than everyone else's. Long story short, I got so drunk I lost my memory for the rest of the evening. Later I was told that I puked on my now boyfriend's carpet and had to be taken home by my parents. I had the first and only hangover of my life, which was a real bitch, and I didn't drink that much alcohol ever again.

Desuetude
January 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Hahaha which story should I tell. Every time I binge drinking I have a black out memory so it's led to some difficult situations.

First bad experience would be I was down the road at my friend's house party, drank too much because I didn't know anyone. Started puking so got carried back home and one of the people carrying me back had a gf at the party who kicked a hole in the wall because she couldn't find him. Not so bad for but embarrassing and they still blamed me for the hole.

Once I was at a club and the last thing I remember before my memory goes was seeing a guy there that I used to talk to but I hadn't spoken to in a couple months. Next thing I'm waking up in his bed which if you know me you'd know isn't something I do. Fuck that was bad haha. The bugger was still drunk in the morning so couldn't even drive me back to town to my mates house, classy walk of shame through town.

pending 120 this new year's eve was pretty damn shit. I mostly got drinks bought for me the entire night and apparently my mate gave me 30 for the taxi home. How the fuck I went to 5 cash machines in one night and managed to spend/lose it all I don't know.

Last Saturday though I was out with all my work mates and apparently I stumbled into the girls loos and one of them ran in to help me, when I came out the cubicle I slipped up and bruised my hip, she got me over to the sink to wash my hands and then I tried to pay her off with a tenner not to tell anyone hahahaha. Yeah I'm never gonna hear the end of that at work. Apparently I was bouncing off the walls, my manager kept buying me Jaeger bombs so he's to fucking blame. Work at 8:30am the Sunday was not a happy time for me.

Tobyisnotdead
January 29th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Never gotten drunk before, but I have done one too many lines of Oxy before. High was great, me and my friends were on cloud nine. Two of my friends ended up passing out, so me and this one chick just wrestled on the couch until we went to sleep. Now the hangover, I had the headache of a lifetime, one of my friends puked in his bathroom.

Just JT
January 29th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Don't recall a "bad" experience when drunk. Does it need to be when "I" was drunk?

Dalcourt
January 30th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Hm, don't recall any too bad experiences...I blacked out maybe a couple of times and once puked from drinking too much...this was as a friend gave me way too much of a drink mixed with energy drinks and whatever other stuff.
But even there it wasn't so bad...
I am not hungover the next day with headaches feeling sick or what other symptoms there are. So after partying with friends most of them are sick the next day while I'm not even though I drink the same amount as them.

VioletPerkins
January 30th, 2017, 09:18 PM
A few months ago I went to this party and got really drunk. I ended up getting sick and passed out in the bathroom. Good thing I have good friends lol. They took care of me and helped me out that night. I'm never drinking that much again lol

Bull
January 30th, 2017, 09:24 PM
I do not drink to get drunk.

messid
February 1st, 2017, 05:21 PM
One time I drank some beers with some friends recently...it was my only time getting drunk. I didn't think I drank a lot but I guess I got drunk so fast since I didn't eat anything all afternoon/evening

I puked a lot and forgot most of the night...and now I cringe whenever I smell beer...ugh

Elysium
February 1st, 2017, 07:00 PM
I don't drink, but one time I had to accompany a friend of mine to the hospital when she'd had too much to drink too quickly.

Barbara.
February 1st, 2017, 07:12 PM
I don't drink as I'm to young. I grew up seeing my father drinking and drunk every night until mom and dad divorced, and don't have no desire to drink alcohol.

Babs
February 2nd, 2017, 01:28 AM
For me, the worst thing that has ever come from alcohol was thoroughly embarrassing myself. Nothing like pissing myself or whatever but just talking and talking and talking and saying stupid shit, or just crying or getting real sentimental for no reason (if you've ever spent any time in the chat room with me 2+ years ago, you know). I used to fucking HATE remembering about all of that shit, I was so ashamed about how I would act when I was drunk, and rightfully so.

In the end, I don't give a shit about that anymore because the past is the past as long as you've changed, and I believe I have. I'm not that person anymore.

brandon9
February 2nd, 2017, 10:08 PM
I used to problem drink, a habit I somehow have managed to (mostly) kick against all odds. I'd say the worst experience I ever had was the night I drank an obscene amount of Crown Royal. I only weigh 130 pounds, even though I have a tolerance level from drinking in the past, I got pretty fucked up by the amount of Crown I had drank in a very short timeframe. I literally drank until I passed out, I woke up about 12 hours later with no recollection of the previous evening, had the worst fucking headache, and I threw up every bit of 6 times that next day. I only know I was drinking because I woke up beside the bottles. Pretty sure it was some form of alcohol poisoning.

Inflation26
February 10th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Where do I start...

Last week I went to a club and got absolutely smashed. I thought everything went fine untill I checked my pockets the next morning and nothing was there. I asked my friends and apparently I threw all my cards and my €350,- watch in the canals of Amsterdam, just for the sake of it. Besides spending around €150,- in the club and losing my watch I had to order a new creditcard, a new student Public Transport card, a new business traveling card and a new insurance card. My ID was still there but it was broken, but I fixed it with tape XD. I ended the night by almost fighting someone because he was laughing at my friend who was outside throwing up.

I can say this rarely happens but that would be a lie...

eric2001
February 10th, 2017, 02:49 PM
I don't really drink but last summer my friend and I drank a bottle of wine. I got drunk and puked. His mom had to drive me home. My mom wasn't very happy!

LiamC
February 11th, 2017, 09:13 AM
My worst is when I had like half a bottle of jager, a bottle of wine, a bottle of peach schnapps and other shots (I have quite a high tolerance), I was sick all over my friend's bathroom floor and passed out, they had to take me home after and I could barely walk so they had to like hold me up, it was so bad!!

Human
February 14th, 2017, 09:36 PM
When I was around 14 I was at a house party (we start young in the UK) and I drunk about 0.5ml of Pimms mixed with lemonade in 30 minutes at the start of the party followed by more alcohol of which I don't remember what it was. The last thing I remember is calling my sister's boyfriend to buy me some beers and then I returned to the house party with my friend and drunk more, and then apparently I played football with the other drunk people outside, threw up on the gnomes and continued partying.
I don't remember anything past that point, I blacked out from maybe 9pm-1am where I went to bed, when I was asleep I threw up and my house's electricity turned off, my mom came to check on me and had to look after me all night.

I woke up in the morning to a sports competition which I've been training for for a long time.

A more recent one when I've been 18 and out in a club I took a couple pills and drunk from around 9-3am, I lost my friends and went around clubs by myself after 1am making new friends, I don't remember getting home but when I woke up in the morning I had no wallet, phone or watch. I recovered my wallet and phone from the club I lost it at as they contacted me in the morning, but my watch was gone which was pretty expensive, presumably stolen from me somehow, I wasn't mugged so they must have been sneaky, most likely some hobos I spoke to on the street

Michael75
February 15th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Drank a litre bottle of Jack Daniels in my house, with my friends over a playstation party. Can't remember anytning after pouring the third glass. I was sick all over myself and passed out, my parents had to change me sheets and clean me and all. Can't even look at jack Daniels without gagging.

BlackParadePixie
February 15th, 2017, 08:10 PM
first time i got drunk...got sick, and was really sick the next day.

Silly Ninja
February 15th, 2017, 11:45 PM
The only time I got drunk I got really sick. I haven't had any alcohol since.

EvaNL
February 23rd, 2017, 09:31 AM
I've been drunk once. I felt so bad, physically. Not just that evening, but the hangover was kinda bad as well. So I decided never to get drunk again.

The worst experience I've had with alcohol is not me being drunk though. It's with guys (sorry guys) being drunk and trying miserably to hit on me. And even though I tell them "NO" straight in their faces, they keep on doing it. Ugh.:mad:
Why would anyone think that when you stink like alcohol, you are wobbly on your feet, you're about to puke and you talk too loudly, someone would fancy them? That's alcohol for you...

The1uwant
March 6th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I've been drunk once. I felt so bad, physically. Not just that evening, but the hangover was kinda bad as well. So I decided never to get drunk again.

The worst experience I've had with alcohol is not me being drunk though. It's with guys (sorry guys) being drunk and trying miserably to hit on me. And even though I tell them "NO" straight in their faces, they keep on doing it. Ugh.:mad:
Why would anyone think that when you stink like alcohol, you are wobbly on your feet, you're about to puke and you talk too loudly, someone would fancy them? That's alcohol for you...

so true

Pyromaniac27
March 6th, 2017, 10:39 PM
The worst experience i have ever had withcalcohol was when o e oc my friends was sleeping over, i have insomnia and use alcoholvto help me fall asleep, little did i know he was going to try to have a heart to heart conversation with me (about the meaning of life not alcohol)

all i know is the next morning he gave me a look of i hate your guts. i still have no idea what i did and he refuses to tell me.

david_2k
March 7th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Probably my worst time was when I was 14. It was the end of the school year. We all went to a nearby field that night to celebrate as that's where typical school kids drink. I was depressed and rather than limiting myself I was in the selfish mindset of fuck it I don't care if I die.
Ended up drinking 1Litre of Smirnoff Vodka, 1.4L of Alcopops (rip-off WKD basically) and around half a large bottle of Jack Daniels.
Ended up blacking out multiple times, falling in a bush of nettles, being dragged back to my friends house and smacking my head of a wall seriously badly as I tried to lay down, being sick and lying in it and the list just goes on.
So grateful I didn't die or get taken to hospital that night.

2nd worst was probably when I hot-boxed my friends bathroom with weed then continued to drink afterwards.Was pretty stoned and pretty drunk. Hadn't had much sleep so I fell asleep a few times, was sick once, woke up with someone elses girl with me, got a black eye (from falling XD) and the rest of the night I just couldn't remember.

I'm a really irresponsible binge drinker.

Had other times that weren't as bad but a lot more embarrassing that I regretted more out of guilt of what I did.

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I got drunk a lot but never to the part that it was really bad or that I was hungover the next day. Guess I'm boring.

PinkFloyd
May 1st, 2017, 11:46 PM
I got really drunk with my female best friend. I was 16 and she was 15. Admittedly, she is super hot. I'm not gonna go too far into detail with this for rules sake, but her and I got waaayyy to close to having sex. I fingered her and that's the farthest it got.

Bailey56
May 5th, 2017, 02:36 AM
I blacked out and woke up shirtless on a kitchen floor with a horrible hangover, I puked a lot the night before from what I heard

bunnyhabit
May 5th, 2017, 03:28 AM
friends told me i had sex with three guys at party in front of everyone naked. i have no recollection of doing it and with who. none of my friends will tell me with who and if anyone took pictures. i keep checking internet for naked pics of me. two guys showed me pictures of me spread eagle naked at party on their phone.

SamMystic
May 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM
friends told me i had sex with three guys at party in front of everyone naked. i have no recollection of doing it and with who. none of my friends will tell me with who and if anyone took pictures. i keep checking internet for naked pics of me. two guys showed me pictures of me spread eagle naked at party on their phone.

Come on mods, this cant be appropriate (or a real story)

Melodic
May 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM
The worst experience was drinking at the age of 14. Granted, I didn't get shit-faced drunk but it was sooo dumb. I'm actually surprised I didn't get drunk by how much I consumed my first time drinking.

Professional Russian
May 9th, 2017, 07:07 PM
i drank a whole case of twisted tea one night and proceeded to have a mental break down...i no longer drinm twisted tea. beer and whiskey only ��

Stronk Serb
May 11th, 2017, 04:54 AM
I am sober for a long time and I plan on keeping it that way. The worst thing I did drunk is pee on a monument, hit on a friend's girl right in front of him, get beaten so badly on my way home that my right leg was out of action for the following week. I thought I fractured it, it turns out my muscles were just pretty beat-up and unusable. All that shit for a single night...

Shiny Moon
May 11th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Around two months ago I went to a party with some friends... and woke up in the police station the next day, with no memory of what happened. A friend told me I drank too much, got in a fight with another girl, police arrived and took us both to the station. They could've called my parents at least if they were going to let me go the next day.

kimmykim
May 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM
the worst was blacking out and not remembering, and puking, and the hangover. i guess that night i was going around saying free hugs, and ended up kissing a few people.

becca07
May 18th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Party at a friends; beer Olympics. Next morning i was dry heaving and and just a mess. I didn't drink after that for a long time lol.

Coolteenboy
May 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Lemme just say
Unenjoyable anal sex.

nickgian
May 20th, 2017, 03:57 AM
It was my birthday and I was having a party with friends. There were many drinks and most of us got drunk but most of all me and a female friend if mine. As we were drunk she started showing me her boobs and stuff and after a while we just started making out and then (as I'm being told because I don't remember much) I ate her out.
It wasn't what we did that it was bad. It's that first of all we are friends and it doesn't seem very right but also that we were at another friends house and we did it in front of everyone

pjones
May 28th, 2017, 07:01 PM
last Thanksgiving after drinking wine for the first time me and some others wound up on the beach and they said I stripped off and ran around nude. don't remember any of it, just felt awful all the next day. haven't had any alcohol since

Trish_Lynn
September 30th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Puking my brains out drinking too much vodka. Drank too much too fast. Fortunate to have good friends to make sure I was okay and got me home in one piece. Parents gave me the lecture the next day.