PDA

View Full Version : hanging out

mixed kid aaron
January 29th, 2017, 03:53 PM
my friend and i are kinda tight, but we haven't really hung out by ourselves and don't have all that much in common except for me kinda bringing him to parties. were gonna be alone this weekend hanging out and idk what to do because i don't have as many guy friends and usually don't hang out with anyone just one on one unless its a date with my girlfriend. (were both straight) so basically I'm asking what are some things you & your guy friends do/talk about? so any help would rock

Edited. ~Endeavour

Just JT
January 29th, 2017, 04:04 PM
But there's also sports or movies or what ever else comes up. If feeling awkward ask him about stuff you know he likes butbyou don't know about. That will keep him talking, you listening, getting to know him better, and that will bring up more shit to talk about

Edited. ~Endeavour

refrigeratorx
January 29th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Yea just try to talk about life. School, people, then it just flows from there. Can never hurt to play a game or video game or watch a movie. But silence isn't the worst thing either.

Endeavour
January 29th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Family and Friends

ska8er
January 29th, 2017, 05:13 PM
As others said above-bring up sports-music-school-work.
If ur two r into football talk abut the Super Bowl-or March
Madness-and then there is the all time fav-girls boobs. I'm
sure u two can break the ice some how. Make it a "bonding
experience".

jamie_n5
January 30th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Don't you have some common interests like video games or sports? You could just start out talking about any subject you like or ask about his family and their interests. There has to be some common ground that you can meet on. You can always talk about girls and sex. That would be somewhere to start.

pconnor
January 30th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Things of mutual interest plus sports.

mick01
February 1st, 2017, 10:53 AM
Are there any sporting events going on nearby that you could go to? The movies is always good and then getting something to eat after. And you can always watch something on tv, like a movie or something.