PDA

View Full Version : Well, uh, hi...

parhelion
January 29th, 2017, 02:44 AM
Hi. The name is Tyler, but you can also call me by the name of my favorite natural phenomenon, Parhelion.

I used to have hobbies and friends and enjoy things, but life is slowly fading to monochrome now. I'm hoping this forum can help me with some of that.

I guess I like drawing.

Well, see you all around!

-Tyler

drhalsey1
January 29th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Hi Tyler, enjoy the site

Amethyst Rose
January 29th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Hey, welcome to VT Tyler/ parhelion ! :) I hope you'll make the most of the site.

Tobyisnotdead
January 29th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Hey man, may I ask of your old hobbies?

auser_name
January 29th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Hello, I can empathise. If you need someone to chat to don't be afraid to message me.

parhelion
January 30th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Hi Tyler, enjoy the site

hey there! Thanks for the reply.

Hey, welcome to VT Tyler/ parhelion ! :) I hope you'll make the most of the site.

Thanks! I hope I will too.

Hey man, may I ask of your old hobbies?

Well, I used to love music and art. I mainly played flute and used pastels, among other things. You're also going to think I'm weird for this, but my grandma taught me to crochet because I wanted to make something for my sister, and it was actually really enjoyable to me.

Hello, I can empathise. If you need someone to chat to don't be afraid to message me.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on that sometime.

auser_name
January 30th, 2017, 12:47 PM
parhelion Of course. Please don't be afraid to. I keno the importance of companion ship during these periods and I am ver happy to offer it.

bentheplayer
January 30th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Well, I used to love music and art. I mainly played flute and used pastels, among other things. You're also going to think I'm weird for this, but my grandma taught me to crochet because I wanted to make something for my sister, and it was actually really enjoyable to me.

Hey, welcome to site. Crocheting is so cool but tbh I doubt I have the patience to actually make anything from it. May I ask why you stopped pursing your hobbies?

parhelion
January 30th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Hey, welcome to site. Crocheting is so cool but tbh I doubt I have the patience to actually make anything from it. May I ask why you stopped pursing your hobbies?

I'm mentally unstable and very depressed. It's hard to find motivation to do things.

bentheplayer
January 30th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I'm mentally unstable and very depressed. It's hard to find motivation to do things.

Well you are not alone. I have been feeling super bored with life for the longest time ever. If things get too hard, feel free to talk about it in the psychiatric ward section if you want to, for support. We are all here for each other.