PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Tobyisnotdead
January 27th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Hey, how are you guys doing? I just joined because I was a bit bored. If anyone wants to know anything about me then you're welcome to ask. Also if anyone could explain to me how to use this website, it would be greatly appreciated.

Amethyst Rose
January 27th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Hey, welcome to VT! Well you found the introductions so you're off to a good start :D You can contribute to existing threads and make your own in various forums on a range of topics including relationships, music, puberty, and so on. You can communicate with other members through the Visitor Messaging system until you reach 100 posts (excluding staff members, whom you don't need 100 posts to PM). There are lots of friendly people here so don't be afraid to ask for advice, that's what we're here for.

Tobyisnotdead
January 28th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Hey, welcome to VT! Well you found the introductions so you're off to a good start :D You can contribute to existing threads and make your own in various forums on a range of topics including relationships, music, puberty, and so on. You can communicate with other members through the Visitor Messaging system until you reach 100 posts (excluding staff members, whom you don't need 100 posts to PM). There are lots of friendly people here so don't be afraid to ask for advice, that's what we're here for.

Cool, thanks.