PDA

View Full Version : special ride

countryplowboy
January 27th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Hey y'all. Just curious if anybody is driving something that really means the world to you. Like maybe something your dad or grandad owned since new and handed down to you? What is it and who gave it to you?
Our dad bought a new 1997 Ford F-350 crew cab long bed 4x4 diesel 5spd when he was only 21.This is an amazing bad ass truck!! Well he brought my brother home from the hospital when he was born in 2000 in that big beautiful truck. Last April when Colton turned 16. Dad handed him the keys. My dad's eyes were full of tears and so was mine and Colts cause we know dad loves that truck. We love it too and do all we can to care for it. The song I love this old truck really means a lot to us all. Sorry this was so long

HahaWaitWhat
January 28th, 2017, 01:48 AM
I'd say my car. I started saving up for it back when I was only getting like 8-16 hours a week at work, so even though it was only a $3k car, it still took forever to buy. It means a lot to me because I spent so long saving up for it and working my butt off to pay for it. I did it all by myself, without anyone else's help.

Vicboy2707
March 22nd, 2017, 08:53 AM
I have two my 1979 Toyota landcruiser I started saving up for it when I was 14 working 12 hour days on dairy farms in my local area to get the money up and I got it when I turned 16
I paid $3600 for it and have put a lot of money into it since and I'm still going with the work on it the other is a 1979 f350 tow truck that my grandfather brought back in 1999 it's got a 351 ford v8 and all the tow gear on the back he passed it down to me on my 16th bday and I'm still talking him out for drives in it