PDA

View Full Version : Masturbating too much?

amelia_
January 24th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Does anyone else feel like you masturbate too much? Like its something you constantly think about or get distracted by? Sometimes its also not the same when i do it everyday or something, does it get boring after a while or is it just me?

Cute_Jenny
January 24th, 2017, 05:29 AM
I do not think I masturbate too much

LilLena
January 24th, 2017, 05:07 PM
some days I think about it a lot, but it doesn't really distract me.

and I dunno, too much is maybe when you're sore and you still continue doing it. I only had that once before.

katie3
January 24th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I often think about it but I wouldn't say that I'm getting distracted by it, also I don't think that I masturbate too much.

Anniebanannie
January 24th, 2017, 08:36 PM
It can be addictive and take away from other areas of your life. But if there are signs of addiction, I don't know what they are.

BlackParadePixie
January 24th, 2017, 09:40 PM
I would only worry about this if it's affecting your every day life...like if you start missing school or appointments, or are spending significantly less time with your friends or family because of it.

Lori
January 26th, 2017, 04:21 PM
There are times I do it way too much, like these past days, I practically do it over and over as soon as I get home and until I go to bed.. But then after those super horny days I would stop for months so I guess I'm just extreme xD

amelia_
January 27th, 2017, 03:06 AM
There are times I do it way too much, like these past days, I practically do it over and over as soon as I get home and until I go to bed.. But then after those super horny days I would stop for months so I guess I'm just extreme xD

Wow, sounds like a big change from nothing for months, then constantly. I do it regularly, but not a lot at once. I guess i should save that for only once in a while

LanaPole
January 28th, 2017, 08:46 AM
I think it's totally up to you and there's no such thing as too much. Just whatever you feel comfortable. I don't think it can distract me from normal life.

Kandy Monstah
January 28th, 2017, 01:37 PM
There is no too much for you

Jamy
January 28th, 2017, 03:21 PM
I think it's for evryone different and I never had the feeling I'm doing it too much. I do it regularly too but I think the number is normal and there can be days or even several that I don't do it.

angelina
February 1st, 2017, 11:31 AM
it is not an addictive or seductive...just a time pass and a physical urge .No harm in it

Miss Ophelia
February 2nd, 2017, 04:03 PM
Definitely not a distraction.
More often relief from stress. :)

StacyD
February 3rd, 2017, 08:00 AM
Yeah, even in addition to sex I still do it. A lot. I don't think there is anything as "too much." So don't worry.

anyacolo
February 9th, 2017, 02:02 PM
i normally do it 3-4 times a day....we have a hot tub and the jets are great :)

Elena_
February 16th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Does anyone else feel like you masturbate too much? Like its something you constantly think about or get distracted by? Sometimes its also not the same when i do it everyday or something, does it get boring after a while or is it just me?

i totally feel you! in fact , i spent a whole weekend masturbating, like a month ago (i mean, i went to have lunch and that stuff, i was just too horny to do anything else)
but now im trying to cut down on it :)

shy_indian_chick
February 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
out of curiosity, how many times per day would you consider "too much"? i've certainly done it many times during the day before, but i'm curious what others consider "too much" to actually be.

jenngirll
February 20th, 2017, 07:55 AM
if your fingers bleed.... wait, or is that if your playing guitar hero ? :metal:

lexxa01
February 21st, 2017, 06:01 PM
I have often wonder if i masturbate too much also. it comes and goes with me, sometimes it's all i think about and i masturbate off and on for hours, other times i can go several days without it. does this sound abnormal?

Cayli
February 21st, 2017, 06:52 PM
I have often wonder if i masturbate too much also. it comes and goes with me, sometimes it's all i think about and i masturbate off and on for hours, other times i can go several days without it. does this sound abnormal?

I'm the same. I can masturbate for hours on end..having multiple orgasms and the next day I might just need to get off once.

EvaNL
February 23rd, 2017, 08:02 AM
"Too much" would be if it hinders you in other things. That would be bad, but up to then: have fun. I know I am :P

LilLena
February 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM
"Too much" would be if it hinders you in other things. That would be bad, but up to then: have fun. I know I am :P

that's how i would see it too. - we can have as much fun as we want, just shouldn't forget about the rest of our lives.

lori99
February 26th, 2017, 11:45 AM
that's how i would see it too. - we can have as much fun as we want, just shouldn't forget about the rest of our lives.

That's my motto! But some days, it's good just to relax too :)

Katrinchen
March 13th, 2017, 10:27 AM
That's my motto! But some days, it's good just to relax too :)

lol - yes - relaxing times between is healthy ;)

lori99
March 13th, 2017, 10:29 AM
lol - yes - relaxing times between is healthy ;)

Me time is the best time;)

LITTLEANGEL16
March 15th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Nope I DO NOT think I masturbate to much, And I find it as good every time.
:)

IzzyB
March 16th, 2017, 08:09 AM
I'm the same. I can masturbate for hours on end..having multiple orgasms and the next day I might just need to get off once.

Same, but usually just on weekends when I have time. Otherwise, I'll masturbate 3 or 4 times a day, usually. Sometimes if I'm really busy just once.

amelia_
March 16th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Same, but usually just on weekends when I have time. Otherwise, I'll masturbate 3 or 4 times a day, usually. Sometimes if I'm really busy just once.

Yeah, this is what i do too, i guess masturbation is just something i do to pass the time ...and its really fun lol

llina
March 16th, 2017, 03:30 PM
I practically do it over and over as soon as I get home and until I go to bed..
Did you ever count? :D

Lori
April 5th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Did you ever count? :D

I probably should lol

ChloeF
April 5th, 2017, 07:52 PM
There's times when l feel like l'm doing it just for the sake of it and it seems boring but that just gets my imagination going to figure out something else to try.
Providing you're not neglecting family or friends, l don't think there's such a thing as masturbating too much

amelia_
April 5th, 2017, 08:00 PM
There's times when l feel like l'm doing it just for the sake of it and it seems boring but that just gets my imagination going to figure out something else to try.
Providing you're not neglecting family or friends, l don't think there's such a thing as masturbating too much

Maybe im not imaginative enough lol sometimes im bored and want to do it but just cant lol

KatieCO2003
April 5th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Sometimes I need a lot and I do it a lot. Then other times I just don't feel horny and I don't do it at all. So I probably do it just enough. Its funny though. The day before the weather gets bad, I get both super anxious and super horny. Why is that?

amelia_
April 5th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Sometimes I need a lot and I do it a lot. Then other times I just don't feel horny and I don't do it at all. So I probably do it just enough. Its funny though. The day before the weather gets bad, I get both super anxious and super horny. Why is that?

Thats interesting, never happened to me though. Maybe the weather changes something in your mood that makes you want to do it?

ChloeF
April 6th, 2017, 12:10 AM

Blame it on hormones, girls our age can use that excuse for heaps of things.

amelia_
April 6th, 2017, 12:28 AM

totally! it works for lots of stuff and people dont ask questions lol

The1uwant
April 6th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Does anyone else feel like you masturbate too much?

no:lol:

Nelli
April 8th, 2017, 08:55 AM

Good idea! :D

hogwartsthestral
April 8th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I do it a lot but I definitely don't think it is too much! It's way better than having lots of sex!

RavenTheGoddess
April 14th, 2017, 05:51 PM
It's only a problem if it starts to hurt. A lot. When that happens, just cool down for a while.

Londongirl01
April 23rd, 2017, 01:48 AM
I wouldn't say I get distracted by the thoughts during the day. I think of it a lot but its not a problem. Is it possible to masturbate too much lol

amelia_
April 23rd, 2017, 02:37 AM
I wouldn't say I get distracted by the thoughts during the day. I think of it a lot but its not a problem. Is it possible to masturbate too much lol

Well i think if you do it too much you get real sore and will feel really tired all day

cbernal
April 24th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Well i think if you do it too much you get real sore and will feel really tired all day

Ive gotten sore before, but when I did I stopped. I dont know if you can do it too much. Im a freshamn now and I feel like im doing it all the time

amelia_
April 24th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Ive gotten sore before, but when I did I stopped. I dont know if you can do it too much. Im a freshamn now and I feel like im doing it all the time

Yea same here. Sometimes ill just not be as into it so i do it less. It depends how i feel

KatieCO2003
April 25th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Sometimes I feel like its too much when I'd rather do it than sleep and then I end up going all night and only get 2 hours sleep and feel like a stupid walking zombie the next day.

DerpyGirl
April 26th, 2017, 12:03 AM
You can go all night Katie? What's the longest you've gone for if you don't mind me asking

KatieCO2003
April 26th, 2017, 12:08 AM
You can go all night Katie? What's the longest you've gone for if you don't mind me asking

Like 9 hours once when nothing was working and I couldn't orgasm. I didn't sleep, then felt awful the next day. And I felt completely stupid for doing that to myself.

DerpyGirl
April 26th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Like 9 hours once when nothing was working and I couldn't orgasm. I didn't sleep, then felt awful the next day. And I felt completely stupid for doing that to myself.

You shouldn't feel stupid. It's annoying to want to orgasm and get the "job" done but it's just not working. Those are the times you just need to calm yourself and enjoy the feeling. Put on some headphones and some slow music and let your fingers do their thing. I know if you try too hard to cum you won't.

amelia_
April 26th, 2017, 02:15 AM

You shouldn't feel stupid. It's annoying to want to orgasm and get the "job" done but it's just not working. Those are the times you just need to calm yourself and enjoy the feeling. Put on some headphones and some slow music and let your fingers do their thing. I know if you try too hard to cum you won't.

I havent done it that long, but there are times it takes a while, like 45min-hr, but it starts feeling annoying cause you cant orgasm. thats when i stop and think maybe im trying too hard. then i just try to relax. I dont think ive lost that much sleep over it though.

Ashelyisamazing878
April 27th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Being honest, I feel like I masturbate way too much. It's become a nessescity for me!

becca07
April 27th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sometimes I feel like its too much when I'd rather do it than sleep and then I end up going all night and only get 2 hours sleep and feel like a stupid walking zombie the next day.

I get what you're trying to say. Majority of time i do it because I need to (aka too aroused and need it ) but there are times where if no1 is home after school and I have that rare opportunity alone i'll do it for the sake of that fact even if i dont really need too really

I can relate...and I am sure most girls have those days where u find yourself doing it for other reasons instead of for getting rid of the hornies as I like to call it. As long as your not missing school or neglecting other things in life i see no problem

Cayli
April 27th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Being honest, I feel like I masturbate way too much. It's become a nessescity for me!

I'm the same way.

angelamartines
April 27th, 2017, 09:22 PM

When I don't have sex in a while it becomes one for me too

Ashelyisamazing878
April 27th, 2017, 09:51 PM
I'm the same way.

It kinda inturupts like my daily schedule in a way. Like it's a certain number of times I have to masturbate before the day is over. Idk if that's just me but it sucks but I love it at the same time!

angelamartines
April 27th, 2017, 10:10 PM
It kinda inturupts like my daily schedule in a way. Like it's a certain number of times I have to masturbate before the day is over. Idk if that's just me but it sucks but I love it at the same time!

There's nothing wrong about having a routine about it...

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 04:38 AM
i can go for hours and hours, having one orgasm after another, just like a rush... masturbating could never be boring!

KatieCO2003
April 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM

Yeah, that.

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 11:39 AM

yeah its an addiction just like smoking just more healthy ;)

anyacolo
April 28th, 2017, 02:51 PM
we have a hot tub at our house, i spend lots of time in there alone when everybody is out of the house....hot tub jets do wonders :)

never too much masturbation in my opinion :)

Ashelyisamazing878
April 28th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Haha well said

Anniebanannie
April 28th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Yeah, that.

When you put it like that, it does sound like an addiction, or a compulsion. Thar's a little worrisome.

Ashelyisamazing878
April 28th, 2017, 08:57 PM
When you put it like that, it does sound like an addiction, or a compulsion. Thar's a little worrisome.

It's more or less a bad habit so to say.

geanyna
April 29th, 2017, 02:14 AM
It's more or less a bad habit so to say.

its a need... or a habit... but not a bad one at all :)

Ashelyisamazing878
April 29th, 2017, 02:24 AM
its a need... or a habit... but not a bad one at all :)

Now that I think about it, your absolutely right! Thanks a million!!!!!

KatieCO2003
April 29th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Cumpulsion is a good word. I worry that I actually am OCD.

amelia_
April 29th, 2017, 02:08 PM

I missed that, cumpulsion is hilarious, great way to put it. Why do you think you are OCD?

becca07
April 29th, 2017, 02:18 PM

The thing is, do you feel the need to do it when you do it? There is nothing abnormal or wrong about doing it in order to get urges out of your system and relieve tension.

Or is it that you find yourself sometimes doing it just for the sake of it? I would say there is a difference then between want and need i guess.

Trust me, during puberty and these ages needing to do it often is not a big deal in order to get rid of sexual tension and lingering arousal.

DerpyGirl
April 29th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Has anyone ever done it in the middle of studying or doing homework? Like you're just laying on your bed doing hw and it pops in your head that you need to get it out?

amelia_
April 29th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Has anyone ever done it in the middle of studying or doing homework? Like you're just laying on your bed doing hw and it pops in your head that you need to get it out?

Yeah i do that pretty often actually. Like ill just start rubbing through my pants or slip my hand in. I tease myself so i dont orgasm though

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 12:08 AM

oh yes. yes yes yes. its the only thing i really liked about homework (writing in past because im done with school now, hopefully). usually i masturbated right after coming home, then started doing my homework... and whenever i felt i need a break i laid down and had some fun. and believe me, i often needed more than one break.

Cangirl
May 2nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
haha yep me too! Sometimes I can do it for hours and all day and other times I just need to do it real quick. It does help me sleep though so night time is always good for a few ;)

Cangirl
May 2nd, 2017, 04:23 PM

i can go for hours and hours, having one orgasm after another, just like a rush... masturbating could never be boring!

Yeah, that.

yep ive done that becaue I'm getting stressed out or just to get it out of my head.

clarissanyx
May 5th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I don't know I always want to masturbate or get off 24/7 I don't think it'll ever get boring

StacyD
May 5th, 2017, 02:50 PM

Omg yes. All the time.

Desdemona
May 7th, 2017, 11:48 AM

All the time. And then when I have finished my mind is clear and I can get back to homework or whatever it was.

Anniebanannie
May 7th, 2017, 01:37 PM
What I try to do to clear my head is deep breathing. It helps me focus.

Lucy G
May 18th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Yeah i do that pretty often actually. Like ill just start rubbing through my pants or slip my hand in. I tease myself so i dont orgasm though

More or less same as me. If I'm in a school skirt it makes it easier

amelia_
May 18th, 2017, 01:54 PM

Yeah, skirts are nice :) never done anything at school though.

Lucy G
May 18th, 2017, 02:18 PM
I didn't mean that. i meant when I get home

becca07
May 18th, 2017, 02:39 PM

I do this sometimes too and it seems if there is one last thing that makes the decision for me to do it, a skirt makes it easier :P lol

Desdemona
May 22nd, 2017, 10:42 AM
Yeah, skirts are nice :) never done anything at school though.

Skirts definitely lowers the masturbation threshold for me. Easy access. ;-)

amelia_
May 22nd, 2017, 12:39 PM
Skirts definitely lowers the masturbation threshold for me. Easy access. ;-)

Oh yes. Hard to resist. Same with leggings lol.

Desdemona
May 22nd, 2017, 01:55 PM

Very true! Lol.

becca07
May 22nd, 2017, 01:59 PM

Very true! Lol.

I agree with both of you in regards to leggings or that type of pant material lol. Very convenient for sure :P

ChloeGotSkillz
November 2nd, 2017, 04:09 PM

I masturbate like 3 times a day I dont think its too much

becca029
November 2nd, 2017, 04:28 PM

i can go 4 or more in a day and somtimes i dont do it at all

as long as you keep it from overrunning your day you are fine

Dalcourt
November 2nd, 2017, 08:19 PM
Please don't bump older threads :locked: