PDA

View Full Version : Clit hood?

Vanilla Cupcake
January 20th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Is it normal for the clit hood to not pull back all the way? It seems to be attached a bit when I pull it back as far as I can. Will it always stay like that or will it eventuallly go all the way?

leahmae
January 21st, 2017, 12:36 PM
There is no reason to think that you are not normal. Everyone's body is a little different, clit hoods included. You may be able to pull it back further the more you work at it and the older you get; but there is not a thing wrong with not being able to pull it back all the way. As long as you're not experiencing any pain or discomfort, I would just wait it out and see what happens.

amelia_
January 23rd, 2017, 11:28 PM
Like leah said, everyones different, and your body changes over time. I wouldnt worry about it too much, mine used to not move around as much but over time it changed

ClovesXIII
January 29th, 2017, 09:30 PM
my clit hood covers my clit and hangs a bit, I've always wondered if that was normal, I thought shouldn't the hood hang inside of the vagina and not stick out? but I've learned to get over it.

angelina
January 31st, 2017, 11:59 PM
leahmae is right ..when aging and due to manipulation that clit hood become loose and can be pulled back..No doubt for cleanliness we have to take care of that hood.

Miss Ophelia
February 23rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Mine was like that, almost like the clit and hood were one item. It eventually loosened up and became more able to move.

lori99
February 24th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I'm just like you OP and it's all normal:)

Nikki_1
December 22nd, 2017, 11:28 AM
As we all know, we are all different and I don't think that there is a 'normal' my hood is quite small and it is difficult to pull it right back and fully expose my clitoris so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Sailor Mars
December 22nd, 2017, 11:43 AM
Donít bump threads that are inactive for two or more months :locked: