PDA

View Full Version : Am I gay?

StillWaiting
January 19th, 2017, 12:12 AM
I really am straight, but sometimes I doubt it because I find myself looking at other guys sometimes because they look good. Also, I sometimes get turned on if I see them in their underwear in the locker room but tbh I wouldn't want to see them naked or engage in anything sexual with them. So what does this mean?

TheTallGuyPH
January 19th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Maybe you're a homoromantic heterosexual? Isn't this belongs to sexuality and gender forum thing?

BTW, it means that you romantically attracted to same sex but sexually attracted to opposite sex.

I don't know if it's the right term. Just got the term from 'heteroromantic bisexual'.

Straya
January 19th, 2017, 03:25 AM
sounds like your able to apreciate someone that looks good

Endeavour
January 19th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

mick01
January 19th, 2017, 12:39 PM
If you're not interested in seeing them naked or having sex with them, you're probably not gay. But you're getting "turned on" seeing them in their underwear and sometimes they really "look good," maybe you're a little bi-curious.

DocMcLovins
January 19th, 2017, 07:12 PM
I really am straight, but sometimes I doubt it because I find myself looking at other guys sometimes because they look good. Also, I sometimes get turned on if I see them in their underwear in the locker room but tbh I wouldn't want to see them naked or engage in anything sexual with them. So what does this mean?

I am sorta like that but with a big difference. I am straight but got turned on when i saw like 3 guys naked showering in the locker room. I never woulda got turned on if they were in clothes or underwear. I never heard of what you describe but it sounds like thetallguyPH might be right

Maybe you're a homoromantic heterosexual? Isn't this belongs to sexuality and gender forum thing?

BTW, it means that you romantically attracted to same sex but sexually attracted to opposite sex.

I don't know if it's the right term. Just got the term from 'heteroromantic bisexual'.

pconnor
January 19th, 2017, 09:00 PM
It is normal to be curious.

ska8er
January 19th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Ur just Curious-Ur not Gay.

kyrocks03
January 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
It doesn't mean a damn thing. I'm gay, and I'm 100% sure of it. To me being gay means that I am physically attracted to boys and I want to have a relationship with them. Unless you feel that way, you aren't gay.

jamie_n5
January 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
I think like most guys you are just curious. It is also normal to find other guys good looking or admiring their bulge and that kind of stuff. So don't worry you are normal.

Jordanchill
January 27th, 2017, 01:43 AM
An attractive person is simply an attractive person. No matter the sexuality of a person, they can all appreciate the sexiness of another person no matter the gender. As far as getting erections from looking at other guys bodies, I would'nt think too much into it. You are only 14 and probably have raging hormones. The idea of having someone around you naked or even slightly naked is enough to turn you on.

StillWaiting
January 28th, 2017, 12:26 AM
and probably have raging hormones.
probably