PDA

View Full Version : Female circumcision

kryptonite
January 18th, 2017, 10:41 PM
It's very rare...I believe it's illegal in the USA, but it still apparently happens if you're some types of Muslim or maybe if your parents are born in various countries then they'll try to find a way to make it happen for their kids.

Does anyone know about this? Is anyone here clipped? Do you know anyone?

stoneflowe96
January 19th, 2017, 02:42 PM
It is gladly illegal in the USA. I don't know anyone, but it is something very horrible. I can not belive some could consinder it as good

kryptonite
January 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
It is gladly illegal in the USA. I don't know anyone, but it is something very horrible. I can not belive some could consinder it as good

I totally agree. I believe it was legal (but very very rare) up until the mid 90s when it became illegal. Still, some Africans and maybe Muslims will take "circumcision vacations" to places where it is legal.

Barbara.
January 19th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Why would it illegal for females but legal for infant males?

Vanilla Cupcake
January 19th, 2017, 05:50 PM
What part do they cut off?

kryptonite
January 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Who knows. I think it's because insurance sometimes covers it as a baby, so there's a bogus argument about it being health related. Religious reasons as well. Some cities tried to make it illegal and the Jewish communities threw a fit. Speaking of health issues, those same insurance companies won't pay for it later on because if the kid is 14 or 15, it's a "cosmetic" reason.

What part do they cut off?

It varies, but can include sewing up a ton of stuff, so that only pee can come out.

ClaraWho
January 19th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is illegal in the entirety of Europe, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia; most countries outside of the Middle East.

It involves the cutting off of all or half the clitoris, the labia and sewing shut all but a miniature hole to urinate out of. The tradition is from the time of islam's formation, but is mentioned in the Hadith's not the quran itself, hence a lot of Muslims choose to disregard it like most faiths do.

Girls frequently die during the operations.

It is one of the most horrific practices in the world and the reason behind it is simple.

It is to ensure the girl a virgin on her wedding night. Of what would be an arranged marriage. Horrific doesn't begin to describe it.

~ Clara

RainbowLove
January 20th, 2017, 02:41 AM

Because female "circumcision" is a euphemism for Female Genital Mutilation and it's really really awful. They cut off the clit, sew up the labia and cut the woman open on her wedding night, all sorts of awful stuff (exactly what varies by culture).

Circumcision on a guy is just removing the excess skin that is unhealthy and kinda gross. The equivalent on a girl is called labiaplasty, it's something I want done, I have long inner lips, and I can't wait to be able to afford it.

Female "circumcision" tho, is basically forcing on a kid a complete destruction of their future pleasure. That's evil... that's why it's illegal.

LanaPole
January 20th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Ive heard about. don't know exactly how it works but it's kind of a way to enslave women in muslim countries. It just sounds horrible and it's forced.

tiff1996
January 20th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Circumcision on a guy is just removing the excess skin that is unhealthy and kinda gross. The equivalent on a girl is called labiaplasty, it's something I want done, I have long inner lips, and I can't wait to be able to afford it.

Female "circumcision" tho, is basically forcing on a kid a complete destruction of their future pleasure. That's evil... that's why it's illegal.

Circumcision on a guy is not removing excess skin. It is removing skin that is highly sensitive and serves an important function. It is not unhealthy and I don't think its gross.

The equivalent on a girl is not labiaplasty. The equivalent would be removing the clitoral hood and I don't think any girl would want that.

kryptonite
January 20th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Circumcision on a guy is not removing excess skin. It is removing skin that is highly sensitive and serves an important function. It is not unhealthy and I don't think its gross.

The equivalent on a girl is not labiaplasty. The equivalent would be removing the clitoral hood and I don't think any girl would want that.

Agreed. You know how the clit can sometimes pop out at times? That's a "female erection" for lack of a better term.

Foreskin on a guy may be unhealthy or gross if his parents don't teach him how to properly wash. Luckily, with girls, no one would ever suggest cutting to keep clean...adults just teach washing.

RainbowLove
January 21st, 2017, 01:59 AM

Meh, I disagree. I've been with both, is as much as I'll say to avoid storytelling. And I wouldn't be against having my clitoral hood removed at all. It might help some actually with cleanliness... less folds and stuff. It sure wouldn't hurt anything. It's just some skin, the clit's where the fun is!

Honestly, the main reason I wouldn't want to have my hood removed is so I can get a VCH some day LMAO.

Sandra123
January 22nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Muslims is terrible!