PDA

View Full Version : possesive or crush

Eric D
January 18th, 2017, 08:13 PM
I have to admit that i have not had a crush be4, and I met this guy , he is incredibly similar to me and we soon bestie. However, I'm kind of envious if he goes with other guys and if he goes with girl, i feel normal. When he told me about his crush is a girl classmate, i feel nothing 2 . But everytime he goes with another boys, i am not really comfortable because somehow i felt insecure.
So i just dont know if i had crush on him ( if that i'll be gay or bisexual). I told one of my friend and she said im just possesive just like her...

mick01
January 19th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I have had crushes on guys before (they suck) and I would get really jealous or envious if he was with a girl or showed interest in a girl. It meant in my head that he was rejecting me for her which meant he was probably straight. But you're fine if he is with a girl which means you're probably just possessive. I think if you had a crush on him you wouldn't be okay with him being with girls. That's my experience anyway.

Eric D
January 21st, 2017, 03:31 AM
I have had crushes on guys before (they suck) and I would get really jealous or envious if he was with a girl or showed interest in a girl. It meant in my head that he was rejecting me for her which meant he was probably straight. But you're fine if he is with a girl which means you're probably just possessive. I think if you had a crush on him you wouldn't be okay with him being with girls. That's my experience anyway.

tks a lot . im still kind of confused but tks anyway

Straya
January 21st, 2017, 08:48 AM
Sounds like your afraid he's gonna become better friends with those guys and loose contact with you

Eric D
January 21st, 2017, 11:47 AM
Sounds like your afraid he's gonna become better friends with those guys and loose contact with you
probably becuz the situation really doesnt support our friendship. We were keeping being seperated classs, extra class, sport house, club, like literly i dont have chance to talk with him anymore beside lunch or on the internet

jamie_n5
January 21st, 2017, 08:54 PM
Well first of all you need to figure out what your sexuality is and accept that. As far as this other guy goes he may just be a close friend. Unless you are pretty sure he is bi then you should back off and see what he does. Give it time man.

Straya
January 22nd, 2017, 03:26 AM
probably becuz the situation really doesnt support our friendship. We were keeping being seperated classs, extra class, sport house, club, like literly i dont have chance to talk with him anymore beside lunch or on the internet

Just cause you can't see a mate all the time dosent mean your any less of friends. I haven't seen my best mates in 5 weeks cause we've all been busy but I know if I rang them and needed help they'd be straight around