PDA

View Full Version : The only place on earth that can make you feel just a little bit better

idefineme
January 18th, 2017, 05:02 PM
In my old school the was this place we called the creek I would walk there all the time though it was against the rules. There was also this park with small waterfall and as hung of traills my friend and I used to go to on Saturdays that was out of boundaries.

Just JT
January 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
There's a couple places I've learned about the past couple of years thathavebecpme rather special to me. Both are kinda like camping places. There both on the side of 2 different rivers. It's quiet peaceful and relaxing where nobody judges you. And we can be nude if we choose to.

idefineme
January 22nd, 2017, 01:52 AM
There's a couple places I've learned about the past couple of years thathavebecpme rather special to me. Both are kinda like camping places. There both on the side of 2 different rivers. It's quiet peaceful and relaxing where nobody judges you. And we can be nude if we choose to.

Thats really awesome. For me it is so important for me to have that beautiful natural place that's peaceful. I was actually thinking about it today(probs because the weather was just amazing here today and i have nostalgia from beautiful things). I was teling someone about it and how i felt about and he just started using like i wasn't there. I guess not everybody understands.

beachdude
February 1st, 2017, 09:49 AM
I live near the ocean, so ne of the places that I enjoy the most, I do have a bunch, is taking my kayak onto the salt pond I live near. It
s peaceful, beautiful and the wildlife is amazing! Loons and Canada geese in the winter, lobsters and crabs in the summer. Hearing the sounds of the surf at the same time is just icing on the cake!

everlong
February 2nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
A local park. It's a shitty park, but some of my best memories with my friends come from there.

idefineme
February 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
I live near the ocean, so ne of the places that I enjoy the most, I do have a bunch, is taking my kayak onto the salt pond I live near. It
s peaceful, beautiful and the wildlife is amazing! Loons and Canada geese in the winter, lobsters and crabs in the summer. Hearing the sounds of the surf at the same time is just icing on the cake!
Wow it's awsome that you have that. I wish i lived somewhere like that.:)

pjones
February 9th, 2017, 02:04 PM
i can sit on the beach, watch and listen to the waves, for hours. very peaceful for me

colton.S
June 19th, 2018, 08:43 PM
We have a canyon on the ranch and that is my go-to place it is like going back a 150 year

Sailor Mars
June 19th, 2018, 09:19 PM
We have a canyon on the ranch and that is my go-to place it is like going back a 150 year

Donít bump threads that are inactive for two or more months :locked: