PDA

View Full Version : How to get stronger(Lift heavier)

Avidito49
January 17th, 2017, 09:36 PM
I was just wondering what works for everyone else in the way of lifting more.
Like say if I wanted to be able to lift 225 lbs on the bench press. What are some tips and tricks to help me lift more.

A dude at the gym today told me to push the ground from my heels to my but then to my chest and arms but I am having a hard time understanding that.
(pls explain)

How do I get stronger in regards to bench press.

Right now I can lift about 205 lbs. maxed out

Jesse. 15. Straight. Love to talk.(as you can see from the post)

Kyleroe
January 24th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Do you take any supplements for getting stronger? I heard that some of them work really great. For example, my good friend takes some PA(7) (https://hpnsupplements.com/product/pa7-mtor-elevation) in order to gain more muscle and get stronger. He claims that it helps him a lot

Mars
January 24th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Do really gradual increases. You aren't gonna go from 205 to 225 overnight. When you can do 205 relatively easily and smoothly, increase it up to 210. Then when that becomes easier to lift, go to 215. Like that, you aren't straining your muscles and trying to do something that your body isn't adjusted to. You'll end up hurting yourself that way. Other than that, train your body evenly and have a good diet and sleep schedule ^^ That shit rlly helps with healing your body and increasing gains

lemondrop
January 24th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Just become me LMAO. Well If your gym doesn't have 2.5pound weight plates - buy 2 ,because slower increase is easier , do bench press once or twice a week and try no to burn out, do from 1-3 reps for like 5sets, take 3-5 min brakes in between. Also try to increase weight every week with those plates that you found/bought. And eat like a baws you can also take some creatine monohydrate 5-6grams a day and every day ,if you do that drink tonnes of water it should boost yawww pawwwaaahh