PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love with a straight guy

Ineedyou
January 17th, 2017, 01:46 AM
So, I have had this problem and I'm sure others have this problem too, where you fall in love with your straight best friend. The pain of falling in love with someone you will never be able to have is honestly one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. Anyways, after having my heart torn apart time and time again, I've tried very very hard not to fall in love with straight friends, but it happens time and time again. Anyone have any tips on how to stop yourself from falling in love with a straight guy?

ska8er
January 17th, 2017, 09:06 AM
U have to realize that u r not going to have a
relationship with a Straight guy unless he is a
closeted Bi and even then the whole thing will
probably not work out. U cant stop urself from
following in love with a Straight guy no matter
how much u want to. U can have Bi or gay
crushes but just don't get hurt. U cant force
a Straight guy to like u unless he is Straight
or Bi Curious. The thing I would say is to get
to make friends with a lot of guys and c how
they interact with u and u just might find some
one who has the same feelings like u do.

Harrier
January 17th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I'm straight but I have had crushes on girls that are lesbians. I like their looks and/or personality. But alas we cannot have what we cannot get so my advice is move on. I'm sure it will be harder since he is already a close friend but again it's the only thing you can do.

mick01
January 19th, 2017, 12:46 PM
I have had two crushes on guys before and they both started with me first thinking they were cute or something, then starting to think about them sexually a little and then having full out sexual fantasies about being with them and then wanting to be with them a lot. Now there are guys I could easily develop crushes on but I stay away from the fantasies and especially don't jerk off thinking about them doing stuff with me. So I've been able to avoid any more crushes.

DocMcLovins
January 19th, 2017, 07:02 PM
I have had two crushes on guys before and they both started with me first thinking they were cute or something, then starting to think about them sexually a little and then having full out sexual fantasies about being with them and then wanting to be with them a lot. Now there are guys I could easily develop crushes on but I stay away from the fantasies and especially don't jerk off thinking about them doing stuff with me. So I've been able to avoid any more crushes.

Why don't you jerk off thinking about them? What's your sexuality?

mick01
January 20th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Why don't you jerk off thinking about them? What's your sexuality?

I guess I'm either gay or bi, not sure. But if I start having a lot of sexual fantasies about a friend I tend to get more and more attracted to him and that leads to a crush so I try not to have the sexual fantasies.

The Byrd
January 20th, 2017, 05:48 PM
I feel ya, bro, but how do you know they're straight? I just like to remain hopeful (when someone doesn't explicitly state that they're straight) that they are gay.

Anniebanannie
January 20th, 2017, 07:02 PM
We can't really help who we fall for. Some are just more likely to reciprocate than others.