PDA

View Full Version : Loss

Just JT
January 15th, 2017, 09:45 PM
It comes when you least expect it. It seemsmlike it always takes everything out of you doesn't it?

Lost my dad just ove 2 years ago, and 3 close friends since then. I had 2 friends I've known since I was like 3, until Friday evening. Now I got 1. All cause he was just hanging out with his friends in his neighborhood. And some asshole just had bad aim or something.

You know what I'm sick of?
Life and all the shit it hands out to me or anyone really

When does it end?
It never ends. We just get older and become adults and get bigger guns and kill in bigger numbers of people it seems

It's like some how killing is justified based on some kind of knowledge or experience or something.

Well then get the fuck out of my sandbox!! Pull your fuckin pants up and piss somethere wlse. Cause it already stinks here don't need someone else's blood to make it any better in my life

Pyromaniac27
January 15th, 2017, 09:54 PM
couldnt agree more, sorry for your losses man

LRSSS02
January 15th, 2017, 10:33 PM
It comes when you least expect it. It seemsmlike it always takes everything out of you doesn't it?

Lost my dad just ove 2 years ago, and 3 close friends since then. I had 2 friends I've known since I was like 3, until Friday evening. Now I got 1. All cause he was just hanging out with his friends in his neighborhood. And some asshole just had bad aim or something.

You know what I'm sick of?
Life and all the shit it hands out to me or anyone really

When does it end?
It never ends. We just get older and become adults and get bigger guns and kill in bigger numbers of people it seems

It's like some how killing is justified based on some kind of knowledge or experience or something.

Well then get the fuck out of my sandbox!! Pull your fuckin pants up and piss somethere wlse. Cause it already stinks here don't need someone else's blood to make it any better in my life
I feel you, my father died when I was 4 and this kid in my neighborhood just got beaten to death so I feel ya

drhalsey1
January 15th, 2017, 10:40 PM
I know it isn't always the most help, but I'm sorry for your loss, loss is a terrible thing people have to go through, especially when it's unnatural like your friend

Dalcourt
January 15th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Just JT I'm sorry that all those things happen it you.
Losing people hurts and there are no words to give real solace.

If ya wanna talk I'm here to listen...

Just JT
January 16th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Thanks guys. I just needed to vent out a bit. It's a shit ton I'm sick of it and just needed to get some of it out.

Thanks for listening. It's all people can do to help. I appreciate it