PDA

View Full Version : Dollar sign scar

samuel15
January 14th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Two months ago l carved a dollar sign into my left arm, now it is a scar and it looks really
odd so l am planning to do it again and make it look better.

should l do it??? :what:

Periphery
January 14th, 2017, 12:04 PM
samuel15

Don't do it again. Whatever you do, don't.

It'll only make it worse, and you'll regret doing it. Know that it'll be pretty much permanent, do you want that? Don't make it worse. Don't even think about it, it's really not a good idea at all and not worth it. Trust me when I say you will regret doing it, it's not worth it. Not just for the fact that it'll make a bigger scar, but also for hygienic reasons, if that gets infected you are in huge trouble.

Hideous
January 14th, 2017, 12:37 PM
I would personally get a tattoo to cover up the scar, that is if you are the legal age to get one. If you keep worsening the area by picking at it, the scar will look really really bad. Scars are bad enough, in my opinion.

samuel15
January 14th, 2017, 04:19 PM
samuel15

Don't do it again. Whatever you do, don't.

Ok I will not do it I promise

Gwen
January 19th, 2017, 04:20 PM
I agree with Hideous on this one. If you dislike your scars or how they look instead of making the problem worse wait until you are able to get tattoos, it is what most the people I know who were cutters did once they turned 18.

If you spill black paint on a painting you can't fix it by throwing another bucket of black paint over it.

idefineme
January 19th, 2017, 10:58 PM
I used to cut and the first cut I did was not intentional,well complicated, and it was the breast cancer symbol which is the disease I lost my mother to. After that I cut a small little flame into my wrist and a line going from a little after the flame toward my thumb. Scars are not some thing to be proud of but they could have been saving my life for all I know . What I do know is they are a part of my struggle and its not some thing to be ashamed of ,it's not from my proudest moments either. What I'm saying is if you need it use it until you get help, if you don't need it don't contemplate harming yourself, too are beautiful the way you are.(p.s.if you are struggling with cutting the scarred soul is the book I used.)