PDA

View Full Version : Need advice-bi

olliegirl13211
January 13th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Hello! So let me start off by saying i'm bi, of course. I am also 13 and in middle school. I have come out to a couple of my friends and my mom and sis, not to my dad but he is next. The question I have is about dating. The number one question is how do I even? I am wondering how exactly I am supposed to know if a girl is gay or bi as well and if she is into me. I am new to this and have never dated a girl, but I really want to. There have been many girls that I have crushed over so I am just looking for some advice. I know that this was kind of a long paragraph but I am a bit of a rambler. Thank you in advance. :)

ska8er
January 14th, 2017, 12:02 AM
How to tell if someone is Bi or Gay? U don't
know really and u just don't go and ask some
one. The thing is to make friends and get to
know them well then c where it goes from
there. Its a simple answer but if anyone
knows a secret I would like to know too.

Miss Ophelia
January 14th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Become friends with others and get to know them. Talking generally about other friends and stuff and see where it leads to.

Pillow fights and sleepovers can help too. :)

Anniebanannie
January 14th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Become friends with others and get to know them. Talking generally about other friends and stuff and see where it leads to.

Pillow fights and sleepovers can help too. :)

I agree that making friends and taking time is a good way to get to know anyone.

But I love the idea of sleepovers and pillow fights. :P

DocMcLovins
January 14th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Hello! So let me start off by saying i'm bi, of course. I am also 13 and in middle school. I have come out to a couple of my friends and my mom and sis, not to my dad but he is next. The question I have is about dating. The number one question is how do I even? I am wondering how exactly I am supposed to know if a girl is gay or bi as well and if she is into me. I am new to this and have never dated a girl, but I really want to. There have been many girls that I have crushed over so I am just looking for some advice. I know that this was kind of a long paragraph but I am a bit of a rambler. Thank you in advance. :)

Does your school have a LBGT club? Seems that a lot of kids at my school meet that way. Wow you have guts to come out at such an early age! Idk bi teens even came out. I mean if you choose to date a boy there seems no reason to tell your family or friends. If you choose to date a girl then ya I guess there is. Why did you choose to come out? Just being honest or????

olliegirl13211
January 15th, 2017, 10:50 AM
I came out because I felt like it was just something I needed to tell my friends and family. It was something important to me that I felt would be nice to tell. Plus it would make a lot more sense if I had a boyfriend and then a month later had a girlfriend. :)

Thank you all for your advice. I will definitely take it into consideration. :)

Posts merged. ~Lost Horizon